Opinions for making the game better

• Ok to put it bluntly the thing is that this game is so slow not only in evolution but in gameplay too! Next part is the thing about the classes why should humans have SSJ transofrmation when Namek has Great Namek and Buu Pure Majin, in fact SSJ can use whatever skill and buff it can use the other 2 classes have only 2 skills and can make do more. Yeah i know it sounds stupid but the humans have all the credit in this game. If you want to make this game better Daneos you should add more classes like freeza race it would be a good upgrade in your server. So in addition the customization of a character is so poor, the classes are unbalanced with humans on top of it. Add earthlings too why all humans must become SSJ? Why Namek has only the tank position? i want to play damage namek in fact i cant because the server is not yet complete but that isnt the only problem you know it. The skills on each class rearrange them make new updates new visuals dont just re-open the old server the people right now dont want the old one because the old one was boring, if you want the server to survive just keep your playeers satisfied not with gifts not with updates, just improve the shit server of 2012. That is all i have too many suggestions it could take all day to write them but these are some suggestions that would improve gameplay experience.

• Where is DarkWarrior in your ranking dude? Wake up i didnt say that SK is balanced! I must say that he has useless skills and other classes too its not very diffirent from the old server! SK has only 1 skill that is unbalanced but what he is if humans dodge it? You see the game favors the Saiyans something that is only good for visual outcome

• They are a bit overpowered with that transformation, in fact it is divided Humans(Damage race in all classes) Namek(Tank race in all classes) Buu(Support race in all classes) Mistake me if i am wrong but why should it be only a namek class with heal? Or a full crit dmg race only in humans? Thats why i posted this thread i want to make the gaming experience better becuase it will end up like 4 years ago and close..

• Ok to put it bluntly the thing is that this game is so slow not only in evolution but in gameplay too! Next part is the thing about the classes why should humans have SSJ transofrmation when Namek has Great Namek and Buu Pure Majin, in fact SSJ can use whatever skill and buff it can use the other 2 classes have only 2 skills and can make do more. Yeah i know it sounds stupid but the humans have all the credit in this game. If you want to make this game better Daneos you should add more classes like freeza race it would be a good upgrade in your server. So in addition the customization of a character is so poor, the classes are unbalanced with humans on top of it. Add earthlings too why all humans must become SSJ? Why Namek has only the tank position? i want to play damage namek in fact i cant because the server is not yet complete but that isnt the only problem you know it. The skills on each class rearrange them make new updates new visuals dont just re-open the old server the people right now dont want the old one because the old one was boring, if you want the server to survive just keep your playeers satisfied not with gifts not with updates, just improve the shit server of 2012. That is all i have too many suggestions it could take all day to write them but these are some suggestions that would improve gameplay experience.

1) You do realize that this is a private server of an old game developed - program and code wise at least - by one person?

2) Transformations work according to race roles and DB lore. SSJ is not that strong, tbh kid buu rekts it because of aoe spam with low cd. Great Namek can be useful pvewise (tanking or solo-ing) and pvp wise (winning LP ties in budokai for example).

3) Humans are the most used race and yes very versatile, but Majins and Nameks can easily take em down (in a complete version of the game).

4) You want more classes when the development of the original game isn't over yet?

5) What do you want to customize? This is the original customization options and we have mods that can give you a lot of customization, and one more time THE GAME IS NOT COMPLETE.

6) Classes are unbalanced because the game is N O T C O M P L E T E... this is a Pre-Open Beta server which could actually still be named Alpha because of the things that are missing and worked on.

7) Humans on top of it... ok. Try to beat a Karma or a Dende in the current state of the game in cc rank. Humans have a lil percentage of ssj boold (according to DBO lore) and that's why with a shenron wish they can awake their powers.

8) Nameks have tank position because someone needs to fill that position and DB lore wise, Piccolo resisted A LOT didn't he? In MMOs each class has to fill a role in order to PLAY TOGETHER, because otherwise classes wouldn't really matter. Majins and Nameks are a MUST on PvP or PvE, or have you seen a full party of humans going to CCBD150 or winning Adult Party Budokai? Let me know. Shadow Kinghts deal A LOT OF DAMAGE, maybe try sometime. It was one of the most powerful races in original DBO pvp and pve wise they were a MUST.

9) So again you want to creat something before we have what we used to have? Do you even understand how things work? It's not just copy pasting stuff. Plus, the servers were closed in 2013 FYI.

10) You are free to use backspace in order to organize better your ideas instead of posting a block of text :)

• The thing is that i am just sharing some ideas in the future! I dont care (kid) what your opinions are i agree with them thought, but dont say that after the opening of the original something might change it will not.

Secondly the main topic you say that every skill in each class is useful?

Thridly i can use space when i need to be on top of someone!

• I'm against telling people what to do but i'll make an exception here,

Show some respect for your fellow players and forum users. Yes we know you said some opinions but you also presented them in a way which seemed rude and irritating.

You have politely been reminded that we are still in a pre-open beta (or alpha) state and not everything works as intended.

Transformations will not change. They function according to the universe you are playing in. If you don't like it then don't use them i guess XD

If you bothered to look up the FAQs and interviews and such you'd find that Daneos has confirmed that he might think about adding in or changing things once everything is up and running properly. It will likely take a year or 2 or development though so patience is KEY.

But no, not every skill on every class tree is useful. But that's the point into skill building. You're supposed to use your wits and knowledge to use your limited SP useful for your purpose :)

The thing is that i am just sharing some ideas in the future! I dont care (kid) what your opinions are i agree with them thought, but dont say that after the opening of the original something might change it will not.

• The thing is that i am just sharing some ideas in the future! I dont care (kid) what your opinions are i agree with them thought, but dont say that after the opening of the original something might change it will not.

1) I think people will agree that the way you presented your ideas sounded more like a demand or a complaint.
    2) I don't see why you need to call me a kid. Are you trying to act all parental with me? I don't know you and you don't know me, so even if I was a kid I don't see the point of the comment. You are just embarrassing yourself IMHO.
    3) When did I say "after the opening of the original something might change"? Please quote me. I am here to present you ideas and opinions, I don't need to slander anyone.
    4) Every skill in each class doesn't have to be useful in all occassions. That's why people play and refine builds. For a Crit Fighter Thunder isn't useful, for a speed fighter it is. For a PVE oriented ultimate candy beam isn't that necessary, but for a PvP oriented ultimate it can be a must. Some turtle hermits use the energy reduction debuff, some don't. The usefulness of a skill is determined by the user and its objectives.

I know that im just irritated in the fact that every person is choosing sayans as the main role for everything!

Piece of advice: When feeling irritated/sad/frustrated, take a deep breath go afk do something else and then come back and write something else. That's one wonrdeful thing about writing on the internet - and it's so overrated: yeah you can instantly connect with other people, but you can also decide and think what to write wisely.

• Ok to put it bluntly the thing is that this game is so slow not only in evolution but in gameplay too! Next part is the thing about the classes why should humans have SSJ transofrmation when Namek has Great Namek and Buu Pure Majin, in fact SSJ can use whatever skill and buff it can use the other 2 classes have only 2 skills and can make do more. Yeah i know it sounds stupid but the humans have all the credit in this game.

It sounds stupid, because you're VERY grossly uninformed, and basing your opinion of that. What makes humans good at damage is their buffs and skill power. Every race's own transformation is inferior to Kaioken, and only serves very specific purposes in real combat.

Kid Buu is for getting the most out of Attack Speed, Great Namekian is for solo tanking, and Super Saiyan is for dodge Fighters that try to tank when there's no Namekian/Majin around to do it better(or Cranes that desperately want more success rate). In any other serious situation, transformations are little more than conveniences compared to a maxed Kaioken.

So that's not why humans are "overpowered". I admit nothing's going to do as much consistent damage as humans, but this trait doesn't even matter. In PvE you don't NEED humans for anything, it just speeds things up. In PvP both Shadow Knights and Healers are amazing, mixing tons of survivability(which no human has) with tons of paralyzes and stun types. Dark Warriors are known not to be amazing at PvP, but they are the ultimate tanking class in return. You should be aware of that when you head into their class.

I think why you care so much is because humans have an easier time leveling since they cut through weak mobs quicker, and can upkeep SSJ.(Which any productive human shouldn't even do because of the resting periods. If you see someone do it, they're just doing it because it looks cool.) But these are mere conveniences and have NOTHING to do with them being OP in serious combat. They are all terrible at high-end tanking, and they can't really do healing or buffing. They are good at getting things done quicker and they can be fairly independent in PvP, but that's the end of their role. People just happen to enjoy this role and like the Saiyan appearance.

• Too many hates and that in fact is true everything you said is true.

It is just a discussion dont misjudge me i am not demanding im just sharing my opinions, you may be right about the skill trees but about the lore and the universe you are wrong because the story of DBO begins in DB lore and ends at DBZ battle with Freeza, SSJ wasnt itroduced yet correct if i am wrong.

SuperNamek would be more beneficial and cooler than Great Namek, also why put a duration while SSj can last even forever.

Im not posting because i am uninformed im posting because i see some faults from my perspective and i share them here

And last but not least am i wrong about the slow evolution of the gameplay? Not only that but someone clever above told to be patient when for the realease we waited 3 years and another 2 for the new developments whats wrong with you man you dont have life?

That was just an answer dont comment it!

• 1) No one is expressing hate afaik.
    2) "The events of Dragon Ball Online take place in the age 1000 (216 years after the Buu saga.)" Source: Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Online
    DBO is set a LONG time after buu saga. What you are referring to (DB and Battle with Freeza) is travelling back in time, which makes sense in the whole plot of the game. Trunks gathers time travellers in order to avoid Mirra and company destroy the flow of history of DB.
    3) Super Namek is something that was banished from the world by the Namekians through Porunga, because they tended to become aggressive and radical. It makes more sense to wish to shenron for a transformation that has nothing to do with those tendencies, Great Namek is more suitable also to the tank and beefy stats that Nameks have.
    4) I don't even know if I want to reply to that last comment...

I thank you for your contribution but I am off this conversation.

I stopped reading right at frieza race.

smh

• They are a bit overpowered with that transformation, in fact it is divided Humans(Damage race in all classes) Namek(Tank race in all classes) Buu(Support race in all classes) Mistake me if i am wrong but why should it be only a namek class with heal? Or a full crit dmg race only in humans? Thats why i posted this thread i want to make the gaming experience better becuase it will end up like 4 years ago and close..

umm for pvp majins and nameks tend to be superior to humans im just saiyan

there s nothing overpowered about ssj anymore, since it's 1 bugged or 2 just fuked up. ssj now is basicly only for the look because it's not giving you any powerboost. it's not helping you in any way. plus, every namek i've ever played against have always been a loss for me. you should be happy actually. nameks got the lp, they got the single target stuns with a long range, dw's got confusion. alot of other things. last time i lost to a namek was 2 weeks ago, because i fear them so bad. i just can't win a single fight against them

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!