Is new content a possiblity in the future?

• As the title says.. i know its most likely not possible :(. I ask because clearly DBO tw/kr servers ended too soon and you could tell they had a ton of new content they were looking to implement in the game before the servers shut down. I still dont understand the full story on why dbo was cut short. But it would be a miracle to see it get picked up...

• Add new contenenat is Impossible for Daneos Who is working alote ading a content wich isn't already In code game is impossible Creat New area wich Need CC++ devloper add which will creat new map with PNJ'S ..ect Maybe They Could Add some CCFoloors like cc 151-160 wich need hard Work Maybe Tmq 8 in Like 2 -3 years after The Game realease Any new think Will take too much time

• Hey.... CCBDs are coming!
    I have 0% doubt that there will be new content, it is assured!
    Maybe not EVENT content that we hope for (Christmas, Halloween, and others), but new content is always there.
    Maybe some new content would include newer game modes (Like CCBD or a new way to do PVP)

• Nah the game will die lol

Rt no one knows for sure, our best bet is for Daneos to keep digging for content and maybe tie up some missing pieces, OR for the game to somehow be recognized and maybe pick up from where Daneos leaves off?

Both are kind of wishful thinking but if it pays off why not

This sever is pretty success atm so why not rekindle the flame?

• The new country south of Majin land is already there and could be filled with generic quests and NPC reskins. The card-system could perhaps return(where you gather cards to personally duel famous DB heroes/villains). More CC dungeon floors should be fairly do-able. New TMQ/UD difficulties could be a thing. I could also imagine Daneos placing in tons of new PvP platforms or/and Ranked Arenas, and making new dogis.

But entirely new content like fresh skills(non-buff ones anyway), TMQs, HTBs and the flying battles people were looking forward to? I wouldn't hold your breath on that. It'll take more than just 1 person to make such massive changes to DBO, that are entirely from scratch.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!