The Punishments For DBOG Players , and Some suggestions

• -First of all We ALL LOVE DBO and we are great-full for Daneos because he bring use our beloved game in the project "DBOG"

Every Player Starting from the Regular Player till The Heavily Charging player wants DBOG to recover DBO Former Glory

so its important from the GM as in Daneos And next to him The MODS and Translator to care about What players are getting upset of something
    cause it will affect the community of DBOG

we all want the game to be Fair and Bug Free and BALANCED
    after saying this

-We started to actually Notice the Punishments Takes Action ,

From my perspective i don't like this following Rule "i'll explain"

*:

"Account Sharing" the rule says : "An act of letting other people use your account"
    and the Punishment is "Warning" Then "Permanent Ban"

My objection on this Rule is and i quote from the Rule it self 'Your Account' ,
    it's My Account i can Delete it i Can Recharge CP in it so at least give me responsibility to give my account to friends .
    IN ALL GAMES and i mean ALL ONLINE GAMES DOSE NOT HAVE A PUNISHMENT ON SHARING ACCs but its forbidden to it so the GM can say simply its forbidden to Share ACCs
    in case of some one got scammed .
    You Can Easily Edit The Rule Saying " "An act of letting other people use your account its forbidden but you'll take responsibility if someone scammed you "

@Daneos @Kirito @Vegetto @arubaru @GokUsama and the rest

I wish from You And all MODS to get this issue seriously and consider it Cause it'll Affect the DBOG Community.

• @amr1996

We've already discussed about this in private.

The rule is meant to force people to be responsible. It has to include "account sharing" because:

1) People might report buy/sell problems under that label to get some kind of compensation even though they actually bought or sold an account.

2) Even your "friends" can scam you (it wouldn't be the first nor the last time to happen). So you have to be responsible on this.

This rule doesn't stop people from sharing their accounts. The rule focuses on the possible negative consequences of this and doesn't jeopardize you until something bad happens. Account sharing isn't something you can report, because only person that can actually do that is Daneos (to see if an account was actually shared). A screenshot of me saying in-game "Oh I'm actually amr1996 aru just shared my acc with me" isn't proof nor valuable enough to make Daneos look up IP connections to determine that: it is not the objective of the rule, otherwise Daneos would spend his whole life doing so.

The idea behind it in the end is: if you share/buy/sell, you are on your own. The rule has to be worded that way because people LIE all the time. Reports only work with proper info and proof, so no, you won't be punished just bc you shared accounts, even though it is worded like that. It's the consequence of the act of account sharing that will be punished, and not only for the one that scammed or did something bad, the scammed person or the "victim" share the guilt and responsibility.

• Aru ik what do you mean
    my point is that ppl make Responsibility about this
    SAY i Share My Acc
    there is 2 cases :
    1- no scam happens all things good and a hater knows that i share acc reports me "this is the case i'm talking about"
    2- scam happens then either i cry = no response OR i dont cry cause its forbidden

SO im talking in case of hater Reported share

@arubaru thx for the reply tho and you being care full about members

• dafug wow bann you if your share you account with some other people as well
    and account selling is forbidden in all mmorpgs because the account belongs to the publisher you only use it but you have no rights to sell them

• dafug wow bann you if your share you account with some other people as welland account selling is forbidden in all mmorpgs because the account belongs to the publisher you only use it but you have no rights to sell them

PLZ man read my words again
    i didn't say you can sell it its illegal to sell for real money :v
    2nd)
    There are no punishment for sharing in mmorpgs read carefully
    btw THE OFFICIAL DBO didn't have sharing punishment
    PROOF :
    http://www.newgameway.com/product.php?a=account&gid=175
    this was a site you could buy a DBO account for real money there

• trade account for account 7 day bann or perma bann is the same like share it with a friend for me

and i know the website many people that buy accounts there get banned from korea dbo

• I think the rules are fine. The fact is people will share account and get ripped off and pester the dev to help them (happens in every game) even people knowing its their own responsibility when it comes to that wont stop them from flooding him with messages ect when he is already a busy man so to avoid him having to invest time in these sort of claims its smarter just to not allow it. Every game I have played has rules against this and dbog is no exception to that rule because the damage it can do if he compromises can be catastrophic.

Account sharing is a risk but also gives advantages to people who share accounts with others when it comes to leveling and farming (example: multiple people sharing account and account spamming runs 24/7 because of someone always piloting).

I think asking for account sharing to be allowed is not exactly the best of idea's because when it comes down to online games you cant trust anyone and its garunteed you will get ripped off so to avoid all the heart ache and frustration its better to just not allow it.

• Infact to not allow is the first thing he can think but we players should find the right answer about it. This thread is made to this reason and
    considering all you said we can find a solution. We must start with the consideration to allow sharing accounts and solve other problems reporting site where selling accounts and investigate but this probably can do only daneos. Anyway disallow sharing accounts doesn't solve anything because these things always exist in most of games.

• trade account for account 7 day bann or perma bann is the same like share it with a friend for me
    and i know the website many people that buy accounts there get banned from korea dbo

my point now is not trading its "sharing"
    btw i bought alot of accounts on that site no ban my dear .

I think the rules are fine. The fact is people will share account and get ripped off and pester the dev to help them (happens in every game) even people knowing its their own responsibility when it comes to that wont stop them from flooding him with messages ect when he is already a busy man so to avoid him having to invest time in these sort of claims its smarter just to not allow it. Every game I have played has rules against this and dbog is no exception to that rule because the damage it can do if he compromises can be catastrophic.

Account sharing is a risk but also gives advantages to people who share accounts with others when it comes to leveling and farming (example: multiple people sharing account and account spamming runs 24/7 because of someone always piloting).

I think asking for account sharing to be allowed is not exactly the best of idea's because when it comes down to online games you cant trust anyone and its garunteed you will get ripped off so to avoid all the heart ache and frustration its better to just not allow it.

i can say the same as Mostro

Infact to not allow is the first thing he can think but we players should find the right answer about it. This thread is made to this reason and
    considering all you said we can find a solution. We must start with the consideration to allow sharing accounts and solve other problems reporting site where selling accounts and investigate but this probably can do only daneos. Anyway disallow sharing accounts doesn't solve anything because these things always exist in most of games.

i actually said what's in my mind xD

• A hater can't report because no proof. Only persons that can harm the account share/buy/sell situations are those that participated on it, an punishment would be for both.

If a "hater" report and gives no solid proof that could fall under the false report category, and said hater could receive a punishment.

• A hater can't report because no proof. Only persons that can harm the account share/buy/sell situations are those that participated on it, an punishment would be for both.

If a "hater" report and gives no solid proof that could fall under the false report category, and said hater could receive a punishment.

OK
    Idntfie solid proof plz

• Account sharing isn't something you can report, because only person that can actually do that is Daneos (to see if an account was actually shared). A screenshot of me saying in-game "Oh I'm actually amr1996 aru just shared my acc with me" isn't proof nor valuable enough to make Daneos look up IP connections to determine that: it is not the objective of the rule, otherwise Daneos would spend his whole life doing so.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!