Finally found someone who can actually play the damn game

• True. But in this instance players can't buy the things that allow them to get easy high upgrade levels and things like constant auto-pots.

Someone will have to work hard to get a good piece of gear and when they do they have every right to sell it for a high amount of Zeni due to the work they put into it.

Plus with the amount of CP being refunded at the start of OB there will be so many people with Dogi that they have no reason (other than people being greedy) to be high priced as there will be loads of them in the game thus being less rare.

Buy dogis, sell on AH, insta zenni. Buy OP gear on AH.

^Basically the same thing as Pay2Win just with an extra step in between :O

• I would debate buying Dogis over buying Whitestones.

I HOPE that whitestones will be taken off and added to somewhere else, but if they are available, you could make more than twice as much selling stone.

Keep in mind, when the game goes to OB, you should give it atleast 2 weeks before you start buying stuff, since you want people to HAVE the Zeni to buy your stuff!

@Amr ouh Sure you let me :) You're very nice... If you gave me the win, I wouldn't have been hit with Bold Strike three times xD
    anyways, Good job on your success with the SM :)

• Oh boy, your title made me waste 3.04sec of my life you attracted me with that i was like holysh!t "found someone who can actually play the ..." it must Leinad or some deadly chinese with scares or maybe somebody who can turn into SSJ blue but i see the fcken teletubbies with poney dreams talking about Barney the mongrel being OP. focken clowns anybody can play the game even a 7 years old girl if i coach her for 1 hour (With coach her i mean legit coach her fk those pedo with their sick sexual thoughts) and we all know how retarded is this generation especially femalesbut still she would slap the head off of anybody in that lame server.

The blue dogs should lock and delete this thread because it is so disrespectiful to me.

• Stop saying that this game is p2w if you need zenie go farm papaya and stop masturbating in TATAMI and wait for zenie white stones brown boxes and skill books are the most important items in CS if you want the server to still alive for somtimes you have to accepete the fact wich is to have some items in the CS
    Calling someone a noob and you just press PlayDoll it is not iteresting btw karma pvp are a bit tooo OP 3 skills and a mount of debuffs yeah i think it is a bitt too much OP any way have fun ^^

• i didn't cuz i played tooooooo many games wich i think that are p2w and dbo isn't even close to them so yeah dbo isn't a p2w game but there is some items wich peopole think that make the game p2w

^So, you basically just admitted that I am correct in regard to my assertion that DBOG is p2w...

o.o

^So, you basically just admitted that I am correct in regard to my assertion that DBOG is p2w...

o.o

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!