Pure Majin transformation more skills

• The pure majin transformation is unnecessary, bacause have only 2 skills to use(this is borring), - Why i'll transforme to only use 2 skills?? That's why almost everyone don't like the "Pure Majin mode"

My ideia is, at least some skills like Human extiction attack(wonder majin) i dont know might majin sorry, and some light skills "double whhamy ball!, "Homing storm" (Plasma and karma majin).

At least more some skills to use in transformation.

Thanks!

Please like.

• Pure Majins and Great Nameks have only 2 skills, and they have their own uses. As you mention Pure Majin, I'll just focus on that:
    1) Pure Majin offer Mighty Majins a ranged option to autoattack (good thing with speed weapons).
    2) Pure Majin offers a spammable AOE "Genocide Blast", with some cd accessories you can spam this aoe and be king of farming.
    3) In terms of PvP, back in old DBO people used Pure Majin transformation to blaze through solo budokai preliminaries.

Yes, it has some downsides (no dashing and 2 skills), but it definitely is a useful transformation. Each transformation has their own strength, weakness and usefulness. You can't expect every single char to do everything amazingly, otherwise races/classes/transformations would be just cosmetic skins. If you don't feel Pure Majin transformation fits your style it's ok too, many do not spend skill points on the 2 skills (I have 5/5 Genocide Blast on my Ultimate Majin), and it's just another choice in build making. However, in my own experience I know that Pure Majin is widely used (and even considered OP by some), so I just have to let you know about that.

• Pure Majins and Great Nameks have only 2 skills, and they have their own uses. As you mention Pure Majin, I'll just focus on that:
    1) Pure Majin offer Mighty Majins a ranged option to autoattack (good thing with speed weapons).
    2) Pure Majin offers a spammable AOE "Genocide Blast", with some cd accessories you can spam this aoe and be king of farming.
    3) In terms of PvP, back in old DBO people used Pure Majin transformation to blaze through solo budokai preliminaries.

Yes, it has some downsides (no dashing and 2 skills), but it definitely is a useful transformation. Each transformation has their own strength, weakness and usefulness. You can't expect every single char to do everything amazingly, otherwise races/classes/transformations would be just cosmetic skins. If you don't feel Pure Majin transformation fits your style it's ok too, many do not spend skill points on the 2 skills (I have 5/5 Genocide Blast on my Ultimate Majin), and it's just another choice in build making. However, in my own experience I know that Pure Majin is widely used (and even considered OP by some), so I just have to let you know about that.

Give this guy a cookie.

• Pure Majin form is the best form, no need to buff it!

The fact is, it's the best way to farm, you will literally have MAX HP ALL THE TIME

Giant Namek is really cool to have with High CD Poko/Dende (30 min or less (mine is 24 mins) cooldown)

Humans, to some extent need higher stats, but yeah

• If you didnt know Pure majin is the real boss on pvp arena and pve stuff

1. you cant kill a full buffed OP as fuckd Pure majin its says its all you get just 1 shot by it since its dosent give a crap
    2. the skills since there is 2 skills on prue majin there is only 1 skill named Genocide Blast that be abused used its like gl dodgeing that hit every 1 or 2 second ... and the other skill is soo useless so dont waste sp on it at all

i would say kid buu is the best transformation this game got when its comes with pve and pvp second best would be giant namek and third best ofc kaioken and to the button ssj :D

• If you didnt know Pure majin is the real boss on pvp arena and pve stuff
    1. you cant kill a full buffed OP as fuckd Pure majin its says its all you get just 1 shot by it since its dosent give a crap
    2. the skills since there is 2 skills on prue majin there is only 1 skill named Genocide Blast that be abused used its like gl dodgeing that hit every 1 or 2 second ... and the other skill is soo useless so dont waste sp on it at all

i would say kid buu is the best transformation this game got when its comes with pve and pvp second best would be giant namek and third best ofc kaioken and to the button ssj :D

"to the button ssj" hmmmmm 8|
    it's true though, but Kaioken is much better than Giant Namek due to the duration
    Also...you cant fit through UD doors in Giant Namek...so you can get in...but you can't get out!

• Anyone else think pure form deserves Instant Transmission because kid buu used that skill a lot in the series its only right for pure form to have it. like tbh if dbo giving dendes IT for kami making them 2-3 trips to same place getting goku from king yemmas place dont see why pure form shouldn't have it too

Pure Buu did it because he was too OP and was a magnificent visual learner. Based on this characteristic, he should learn all moves but that would be too much. I would honestly prefer Pure form being able to dash, that would make more sense to me, but maybe that would be 2 OP: tanky, aoe spam and dash.

• Pure Buu did it because he was too OP and was a magnificent visual learner. Based on this characteristic, he should learn all moves but that would be too much. I would honestly prefer Pure form being able to dash, that would make more sense to me, but maybe that would be 2 OP: tanky, aoe spam and dash.

The dash would be nice to have since for me to play kid buu on pve its kinda shit when you want to skip fighting and you cant get away without killing them or die from them depends on how weak you are lol anyways the dash would make a great fight for kid buu than IT lol
    too bad only kaioken and ssj can use dash ...

• Playing with Speed Movement shoes is a Key for the Pure Form.
    Since the form decreases your speed by 20%, the Boots add up and make it very easy to hover over the mobs and Genocide them EZ PZ, you do take a few points of Damage here and there!

So you can run either FOC for the other two pieces or the neutral CON (FOC if you're broke and you need PVP)

• pure Majin is fine as it is. Even with only +8 on my lvl 65 glove he is a pve beast! Only transformation i would upgrade a little(skillwise) is GN, i would give Warriorclan GN the "Antenna beam" for use aswell because the are alot weaker than Dragonclan GN, and give them a possibility to boost their upkeep time from 10 to 12 ~ 15 min, via RP ball. Rest is ok for me..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!