ITS NOT A THREAD

• it's to balance out the current drop rate of the stones, in the dungeons and TMQ even I find that the drop rate is just getting anoying. If he removes the downgrade of the white stone upon getting the "broken upgrade", he should take down the drop rate of the upgrade stones as wel.

the drop rate of the lvl 70 stones is the same ( cuz no ud lvl 70 ) so no for lvl 70 it is not even close to bee balanced -_- ( the insanly high price of that white stones )

• This is how it was in retail. The upgrade system was already made so much more easier by removing the entire aspect of the broken card. you no longer have to risk losing your precious hard worked for gear for good ever again.

It's all about time and effort as it should be. I like this much more than just letting everyone have no risk and just reward.

i think that@'Daneos' should wait to " TRY" This upgrade sytem he sould fix bids and many other MAJOR bugs upgrade is usless bug

• It's safe for me to assume that we will not see any more +15 than we have right now (on level 70 gear)
    I don't quite like the change, but to be honest, I can see why it was done!

@Cosmo on the other hand of the conversation, you had 2 coupons that you can use to get instant +15s.
    That's the real no risk and just reward.

I truly believe that this change was 100% coming along, but if whitestones will be removed from CS in the launch, then they will be much harder to access. Also, their prices will almost break the market.

Anyways, I don't want to ramble on with speculations, I want to see how this plays out :|

• This is how it was in retail. The upgrade system was already made so much more easier by removing the entire aspect of the broken card. you no longer have to risk losing your precious hard worked for gear for good ever again.

It's all about time and effort as it should be. I like this much more than just letting everyone have no risk and just reward.

i don't know if you used white stone before but i think that you did ! so when you buy 10 white stones and 10 red stones and get from +8 to +9 only is it fair ? i think that no so that is already a risk the white stone don't give you 100 % sucess bro guess who will gonna win ? of course the buggers !! -_- that already have there +15 ( i'am not saying that all +15 players are buggers!) yeah just say that i always cry

• Why are you concerned about the buggers when the wipe will get rid of their antics and OB will have none of them

i don't know if you used white stone before but i think that you did ! so when you buy 10 white stones and 10 red stones and get from +8 to +9 only is it fair ? i think that no so that is already a risk the white stone don't give you 100 % sucess bro guess who will gonna win ? of course the buggers !! -_- that already have there +15 ( i'am not saying that all +15 players are buggers!) yeah just say that i always cry

• Why are you concerned about the buggers when the wipe will get rid of their antics and OB will have none of them

we are not even close form the OB until there there will bee that buggers and pleas don't tell mee it is test server cuz in all test server and pbe servers the game devlopers give you all what you want just to test so yeah until the OB the communty that doesnt bug and doesnt cash what will we gonna do ? wait for OB to come ? of course not !!

• In response to that i can only say that we are testers first and players second. nothing game-play wise is to be taken seriously in any aspect in this phase except from whether or not the skills our characters use function properly.

This quote from the Community Manager maybe of help to you.

If you expected the POB server to be perfect or even close to that during its existence then you misread its reason to be.

we are not even close form the OB until there there will bee that buggers and pleas don't tell mee it is test server cuz in all test server and pbe servers the game devlopers give you all what you want just to test so yeah until the OB the communty that doesnt bug and doesnt cash what will we gonna do ? wait for OB to come ? of course not !!

• In response to that i can only say that we are testers first and players second. nothing game-play wise is to be taken seriously in any aspect in this phase except from whether or not the skills our characters use function properly.

This quote from the Community Manager maybe of help to you.

"Personnally" i'am player then a tester ^^ any ways have fun btw ............... Coming Soon ( Attack Speed bugged know we can see cuz we have legendary stuff ^^ ....

• White stones should work like they did in KR/ TW. Hell, you people should be grateful that Daneos hasn't FIXED the breaking system yet when not using white stones. (You people DO realize that in original DBO when you got a "broken" card, without white stone, you would LOSE your gear, right?)

• White stones should work like they did in KR/ TW. Hell, you people should be grateful that Daneos hasn't FIXED the breaking system yet when not using white stones. (You people DO realize that in original DBO when you got a "broken" card, without white stone, you would LOSE your gear, right?)

it is not a bug he wanted to do this to be honest i think that it is the same cuz in any ways you will use white only for kid budokai stuff ^^

yes, propably 80% of the community knew this, there was a big debate around the upgrading system.

Upgrade System

• it is not a bug he wanted to do this to be honest i think that it is the same cuz in any ways you will use white only for kid budokai stuff ^^

The hell are you talking about? No one in their right mind will use white stones on kid budo gear. Obviously, you would upgrade FIRST before boxing stats >.> So, in other words, you just farm T points and use those stones without white stone assurance.

you do realize there were things called "coupons" back then right?

• Yeah, but coupons sucked ass. They were like welfare checks; freakin low class trash.

I have yet to see a person telling me "I didn't use coupons because I wanted a challenge" While also being a pro.

You're given something great that you can utilize, use it however you like.

Also, that's not EVEN a point in the conversation. IF you say "Coupons are for Noobs" and crap like that....THEY ARE STILL THERE. You can still use them and you can still get very powerful items instantly!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!