ITS NOT A THREAD

• The guild I was in, Emperor, would kick you if they found out you used tickets. :O

Tickets have always been complete trash. Only thing they were decent for was leveling (the gift box tickets).

1- That's a guild... so?
    2- They were good for leveling... Now you just supported my "I didn't use coupons because I wanted a challenge" thesis. Thanks :D
    3- Also, how would a guild exactly know you used Coupons? Would they hack your account and see your log?

• Wonder why no one ever heard of the guild then XD elitist players who shun anyone who does stuff differently ...

The guild I was in, Emperor, would kick you if they found out you used tickets. :O

Tickets have always been complete trash. Only thing they were decent for was leveling (the gift box tickets).

• Wonder why no one ever heard of the guild then XD elitist players who shun anyone who does stuff differently ...

Um, thats exactly what a guild is SUPPOSED to be. A group of ELITE players with top-tier gear who band together to take on other guilds in scramble, 1v1, 5v5, dojo wars, etc. (And, fyi, maybe you didn't hear of it, but I'll tell ya right now, Uprise CERTAINLY did lmao. They fucking hated my guild leader with a passion =^-^=

1- That's a guild... so?2- They were good for leveling... Now you just supported my "I didn't use coupons because I wanted a challenge" thesis. Thanks :D
    3- Also, how would a guild exactly know you used Coupons? Would they hack your account and see your log?

I don't get what you are saying with #2. Leveling with tickets is NOT something I did simply because the gift boxes were NOT IN THE GAME yet. I leveled up during the lvl 55 cap, boyo.

They would see your weapon/ gear level and if it suddenly went from +15 - +0, bam you were out. We were extremely active and would basically be intimately familiar with each others gear.

• I see your point but who actually gave a fuck about uprise? it was just a team full of players who exploited bugs and only accepted level 70 players who had cashed tons to have top tier gear.

As far as i could tell anyone who played somewhat seriously or for fun everyone knew about them ad disliked them anyway. Your guild wasn't special and neither was mine :P

Um, thats exactly what a guild is SUPPOSED to be. A group of ELITE players with top-tier gear who band together to take on other guilds in scramble, 1v1, 5v5, dojo wars, etc. (And, fyi, maybe you didn't hear of it, but I'll tell ya right now, Uprise CERTAINLY did lmao. They fucking hated my guild leader with a passion =^-^

• I see your point but who actually gave a fuck about uprise? it was just a team full of players who exploited bugs and only accepted level 70 players who had cashed tons to have top tier gear.

As far as i could tell anyone who played somewhat seriously or for fun everyone knew about them ad disliked them anyway. Your guild wasn't special and neither was mine :P

I think you misread my post. My guild didn't hate them, THEY hated my guild lmao.

I honestly never understood why they would take things so damn seriously. It's a fucking game, just chill and have fun with competition. Admittedly, my guild leader was rather easy to set off; sometimes he sounded like he was on his period or something xDD

But yeah, mostly everyone else who knew Uprise really disliked them. Uprise had some pro players tho; gotta give credit where it is due =^-^=

• Your guild leader gets on his period... "his" period. Dang, your guild leader is an OP mofo :P

Also, you could tell them you are upgrading your gear before you reach lvl 70.
    You could make a goodass lie about it and no one would know.
    Don't put it on the server because you leveled up on a lower level cap. We don't have lvl 55 cap here do we?

Example of the Coupon hiding:
    You main.. let's say DW, and you make a Karma, you say you crafted your armor already and you just need to upgrade it now.Use the coupons on them, and BAM, no one would know.

• ^I never claimed that their method of figuring out whether you used tickets was flawless. All I was saying is tickets are not something to be "proud" of using. They are like handicaps for trashy players. That's the way most people I knew viewed it in DBO TW.

Should tickets be fixed in DBOG? Yes, obviously. Daneos's objective is to make the game as much like Dbo Tw as possible. I'm just expressing my disapproval of the general utilization of tickets as a player with any level of integrity :O

• Dear fluffy hope you are fine ,
    a guilde is a groupe of friends that play a game to have so fun while they back from there jobs or from there school day and not peopole who falame the noobs one they try to help noobie palyers as mucha as possible then then noobs when they will become good players they help other new noobs .... ect so yeah i think that we don't have the same deffiniton of what a guilde is supposed to do it is because peopole of you'r guilde members that the game community is so trash
    Have fun

• Well actually i liked the change of the whitestone,but with the current drop rate of stones its A DISASTER!!!IThis move of DANEOS is just bad,and clearly has goal for money...Its obvious.any human being with logic can understand this...Why the hell to make the change for whitestones atm?Is it really so important?Why the hell he doesnt try to balance the drop rate of stones first?????No BALANCED DROP RATE OF STONES=NO WHITESTONESIt's impossible to grind 6-7 hours per day and get 1 stone..today i grinded for 6 hours and i didnt get any stone,its REALLY AMAZING HOW SHIT IS THIS DROP RATE!!!I will stop the grinding,its really waste of time...We need a balanced drop rate of stones,no matter what!No balanced drop rate.no buy whitestones.

• Well actually i liked the change of the whitestone,but with the current drop rate of stones its A DISASTER!!!IThis move of DANEOS is just bad,and clearly has goal for money...Its obvious.any human being with logic can understand this...Why the hell to make the change for whitestones atm?Is it really so important?Why the hell he doesnt try to balance the drop rate of stones first?????No BALANCED DROP RATE OF STONES=NO WHITESTONESIt's impossible to grind 6-7 hours per day and get 1 stone..today i grinded for 6 hours and i didnt get any stone,its REALLY AMAZING HOW SHIT IS THIS DROP RATE!!!I will stop the grinding,its really waste of time...We need a balanced drop rate of stones,no matter what!No balanced drop rate.no buy whitestones.

ho Kiara what's up dude ? yeah both of us know that the drop rate is unbalanced but what is it necesarry to flame ? i know that you are a good person so i can understand why you get mad and i get mad today while i grinded for no stone but this is the farm you have just to not stop keep and keep farming until you get somthing i farmed 7hours and i keep farming but yeah i hope you get what you need but saying that the drop rate is balanced would bee a lie !! ^^

• Did you not hear that the chances will be changed already like a thousand times on different occasions? stone drops is nowhere near important to anything in the game development right now. They drop and they work. They don't need to do anything else. By now Dan knows they work as intended and the upgrade system is as it should be (but with the buff of never risking of losing your gear)

Do you not think his time is better spend on fixing the things that do not work yet? your precious stone drops will be tweaked closer to OB.

i just have to no stop???what are you saying dude..so i have to grind to death like 24 hours to get 1 purple and when i am going to use it with a whitestone it will broke and it will go my sub -2...i like the change in whitestones,but this drop rate of stones is CANCER

• Did you not hear that the chances will be changed already like a thousand times on different occasions? stone drops is nowhere near important to anything in the game development right now. They drop and they work. They don't need to do anything else. By now Dan knows they work as intended and the upgrade system is as it should be (but with the buff of never risking of losing your gear)

Do you not think his time is better spend on fixing the things that do not work yet? your precious stone drops will be tweaked closer to OB.

I support cosmo's point of view and frustration completely, not only is it more important to get this game up and running at a point where it was intented to function like but also you have to keep in mind that this is open beta, all of the data will be wiped out.

So everyone that is nagging the staff members about:

• drop rates being to low: Most of the complains I see about the drop rates are the legendary rates and upgrade stones, seriously it is even better than I remember in retail DBO and for the U70, wait for the endgame dungeons to come.
    • having lost their items/money due to a bug/glitch or scam: Bugs and glitches can happen and no1 is responsible for it, and since it's open beta, no actions have to be taken to undo this. Scam is basicly an unawreness/carelesnes from your own, there is a safety in the trading system and there is a report system to avoid this in the future.
    • People that are searching for help while they have not even looked at the forums at all: Most of the important ingame content has already been fully guided and explained in threads, yet people still ask for help on how to do the masterclass quest/flying quest, how to craft,... basicly all the basics about DBO are questioned while there are already perfect guides here on the forums. Remember even when Daneos said this about the masterclass not being availlable yet and tons of people still asked where it was?

* Info
    These Updates and bug fixes are not applied on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

More than half of the threads created on the forums would all fall in the same category, unnecesary threads. The only threads that really should be on here are the ones thanking the staff members and daneos in personal to create this game to the public, reporting any seen bugs and fully explained proper guides on how to properly play and enjoy this game 100% (right now there's even a wiki being created hint?hint?). So a big thank you from a small man in a big society, where appreciation and respect are not shown or acknowledge anymore towards others their abilities and accomplishments. Maybe it isn't much, but I hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Jon

Stone drops is nowhere near important to anyything in the game develpoment right now,BUT WHITESTONES FIX IS!!Because you are spending cash OF COURSE...hmmmmm nice!!Flying scroll,which you use at 30 lvl(you buy with cash)...hmmm niceeee..TOO IMPORTANT UPDATES!Also stones THE DONT DROP AND THEY DONT WORK!!!The upgrade is as it should be but with WRONG LOGIC!!!No stones dropped,So why the hell to buy whitestones it was so difficult to the past to get ONE item +15(with this current drop rate of stones),AND NOW he even fixed the whitestone as it was,but he didnt fix the drop rate of stones,this is really stupid......It's like you are trying to kill a dead horse with this logic

• Stone drops is nowhere near important to anyything in the game develpoment right now,BUT WHITESTONES FIX IS!!Because you are spending cash OF COURSE...hmmmmm nice!!Flying scroll,which you use at 30 lvl(you buy with cash)...hmmm niceeee..TOO IMPORTANT UPDATES!Also stones THE DONT DROP AND THEY DONT WORK!!!The upgrade is as it should be but with WRONG LOGIC!!!No stones dropped,So why the hell to buy whitestones it was so difficult to the past to get ONE item +15(with this current drop rate of stones),AND NOW he even fixed the whitestone as it was,but he didnt fix the drop rate of stones,this is really stupid......It's like you are trying to kill a dead horse with this logic

the whitestone update was made to counter the UD and TMQ droprate.
    Once we get the lvl 70 content working, you'll find much more stones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!