SCAMMED - (MOD HELP) SKIP TO 6:10

• @head77 The whole reason I did this in the first place was to make the deal, but just incase the guy didn't go through with his end, I could post it here and get it back.. I was told so by someone who's experienced the same thing. It wasn't trust in him, it was trust in the mods that they would help me as they've done others. I recorded aswell and have evidence of the entire thing.

you did good to record it use the ticket support system a mod will review it and decide the appropriate action this usually results in an ip ban, which would ban any accounts associated with that ip address. you will probably not get your pants restored to you but it will help the community be rid of this scammer

• use ticket cuz there is always dumb peopole that come and flame btw i just wanna give my oppinion on the game this is in part you'r fault and in other part the community fault sot let mee explain :
    1- when you buy cp buy it from someone that you know and he won't scam like : guilde mate , Real Life Freiend , old freind that you know for like 1-2 years in this game or you guys played together in another game
    2- to buy or sell items in this game there is and IG monney wich are the zenies peopole shouldn't Sell \ Buy items for cp the should only buy \ sell for zenie's that is in my oppinion the community fault
    3-the Zenie Inflation !! know in this game there is peopole who sell dogis \ stones \ legendary items for insanly high price so know they think that they are becoming riich !! in fact no they don't they are just over pricing the items so peopole can't buy any think and i'am sorry to say that but know 1kkk doesn't mean any think so the dumb part isn't the guy who sell but it is sadly the one who buy's someone who buy KC for 1kkk or stones red 50kk or purpul 500kk i'am sorry but if there is someone here who did just tell mee how you think peopole can't wait to buy the item for resonable price
    at the end i really want you to get back you'r item cuz it is really hard to lose an item that is that much expensive

• I'm not defending natsu I'm caught in. To have CP sold and not stolen or received. BAN. The law has to change. So a moderator told me to schoo 3kid clock before being banned. I am an adult and I have been injured. Or bought a lot of money for the community and either got ban to be stuck.. I will not go back when the game really comes out. I want justice. BAN both.

• I'm not defending natsu I'm caught in. To have CP sold and not stolen or received. BAN. The law has to change. So a moderator told me to schoo 3kid clock before being banned. I am an adult and I have been injured. Or bought a lot of money for the community and either got ban to be stuck.. I will not go back when the game really comes out. I want justice. BAN both.

I do not need defense ;) this man speak shi., i play a long time (alpha) and i never had one problem :)

• If your video shows the written agreement where he said he would pay you the CP for the items and he didn't give you it then send that proof to the staff in a ticket system.

Then 1 of 2 things will happen. A GM will go in-game and summon you both to the same spot and tell the Majin to give you back the item or the item they promised in return for it. Or they will get a perma ban.

You did the right thing recording this. Don't trust anyone you don't know when trading. As long as you have proof in the video of the agreement then you will win this case. Ignore anyone else calling you stupid and what not. You've done the most sensible thing here by ensuring your items security.

And make sure if you haven't already. send this to the staff using the ticket system/help desk Support Center

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!