are prevous banned players returning to dbog??

• hi there everyone I have been hearing rumors an hope a mod can answer this are players who hacked and scammed gear returning to dbog because they only received a temporary bann

I hope this is a false rumor as players who disrespect rules of this magnitude will ruin events like budokai when it gets fixed

• First of all Ace never mentioned anything about Chinese players so you kinda just baited out you own race and adrian these are not just bugs these people that have been using they are intentionally consistently using these bugs therefore its not a bug they just stumbled on by accident they all know what they are doing and if Daneos allows them to just get temporary ban just because its pre beta whats to stop them from doing the same in the official game? because if they do even get a few days of these bugs in the official game they will destroy the official game before its even begun

• I mean this is a test server to find bugs. I don't know why people are getting upset when are sole point to find bugs. I mean I guess when some of those people don't report the bug. But overall I don't think people should get perm ban from a test server.

my concern is that if the bann isn't harsh enough then the players who receive the bann may try it again. personally I think any player who received a ban for armour hacks and zeni hacks or scamming should have all current accounts associated with that ip account banned from the test sever not ob.

• From what i know a few of the people who were banned only exploited the in game bug to get +15's and stuff. The characters who used 3rd party software and such are and will stay perma banned.

What's happening to those who are appealing to Dan and the GM is they give them their account information so that Dan can discard their zeni and items that were obtained or altered using the bugs so that they can't have them anymore. Then they're given a warning that if they use bugs again it's a perma ban.

• From what i know a few of the people who were banned only exploited the in game bug to get +15's and stuff. The characters who used 3rd party software and such are and will stay perma banned.

What's happening to those who are appealing to Dan and the GM is they give them their account information so that Dan can discard their zeni and items that were obtained or altered using the bugs so that they can't have them anymore. Then they're given a warning that if they use bugs again it's a perma ban.

for mee i think that they should bee banned but not all if there is peopole who didn't abuse the game and where banned i think the best solution is to reset all their items that did get with bugs or without bugs so Gm's should delete all the +15 items all consti rings , zenie ...ect aand if the same guy abuse the bug he should bee banned in OB too

• What you're forgetting is that some of these people actually paid for and obtained their white stones and +15 legit. Just because you associate every Chinese under the pretence that the majority of cheaters are Chinese doesn't mean they should all be punished.

The GM and Daneos are personally logging onto their accounts and removing and and all items that they have due to the result of bugs. That's what's happening and no changed will be made.

Except from those who's accounts have the 3rd party hacking and cheating stuff. those stay banned.

for mee i think that they should bee banned but not all if there is peopole who didn't abuse the game and where banned i think the best solution is to reset all their items that did get with bugs or without bugs so Gm's should delete all the +15 items all consti rings , zenie ...ect aand if the same guy abuse the bug he should bee banned in OB too

• What you're forgetting is that some of these people actually paid for and obtained their white stones and +15 legit. Just because you associate every Chinese under the pretence that the majority of cheaters are Chinese doesn't mean they should all be punished.

The GM and Daneos are personally logging onto their accounts and removing and and all items that they have due to the result of bugs. That's what's happening and no changed will be made.

Except from those who's accounts have the 3rd party hacking and cheating stuff. those stay banned.

i do know that some Chinees peopole or asian peopole get there +15 items normally so know the question is did all chinees get there items normaly ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!