PLEEEEASE DANEOS FIX THIS BLEED BUG

• Bleeds and other DoT were fixed. They are supposed to do the set damage that is specified on the skill tree.

The bug was them scaling with your energy attack.

Cranes are capable of doing over 100k damage in a single hit due to thousand slashes easily, so they don't need that stupid mega buff to teh DoT again.

Hey guys someone knows when this bleed bug will be fixed?

Im lvl 70 Crane with +15 fan etc. i cant even solo ud2 anymore.......

• Are you serious ? The most bleed i make is 1k and that is fair? I have +15 stuff and make that low dmg? I said i CANT even SOLO UD2 with lvl 70 crane ?
    That is Fair?

Yes we have Thousand slashes but serious ?

Ok Cranes have Thousand slashes and can make over 100k dmg , because that our DOT should be low like it is now?
    Every other Class can 1 hit lvl 50 mobs or Player , but cranes not anymore this is fair?

So please cosmo dont talk stupid stuff like that .... ;(;(;(

• You seem to mistake crane with turtle. The crane isn't a high power "Nuke" class. They are masters of damage over time and cursing/debuffing their opponents into submission.

If you wanted a fast killing mega damage class pick turtle or karma (in certain situations)

It IS fair in the sense that it's your fault for putting your stones and time into upgrading gear without researching how it works and crying when you don't like it. A lot of people are happy now crane work more as they should do. Just because you preferred them when they were bugged doesn't mean it should go back to being easy.

You say i'm "talking stupid" but you're the one who didn't do their research into how it was supposed to work in the first place.

• cranes never did large dot damage like bold strike. the reason daneos made cranes dots extremely strong for a short period of time was to help crane did out damage until thousand slashes was fixed. You should note that cranes have a set amount of damage per 2 seconds on there skills.

cranes do not dish out dps damage as quick as any other class actually they are the slowest damagers in pve unless you use thousand slashes then they are the fastest pve damagers :)

I use my crane for 1v1 pvp and its great I only have real trouble with karma's and the odd grand chef majin. since the ts update it has been easier in pvp for me.

for pvp videos check out sendoku's crane videos hes very good at pvp probably the one of the best cranes in game

as for your +15 gear you should note that you don't really need +15 weapons for cranes, especially gloves as they do little to almost nothing for your dots. your fan will help you with mystical crane typhoon in terms of base damage but it will do almost nothing for your damage per 2 seconds.

not needing +15 weapons is a reason why people play cranes they can win without them if your smart.

as for pve it could be possible you need to regear I know I had to once daneos fixed the dots for cranes

heres what I recommend for pve armour have full con 27-28 top, 26-28 foc pant, con boots 27-28 if you can upgrade them to +3 to +6ish you should have no trouble surviving,

for accessories I recommend for pve popo con ring +15 con or legendary con ring (if you don't have no worries get a ccbd ring +8 con) and ONE 8 cooldown reduction ring (easy to get)

for earrings I recommend 1 con earring from ccbd I think is +10 (correct me if I'm wrong @Cosmo) get dragonballwish earring and cash I would also say get some brown books and change the dragonballwish ring to have cooldown reduction 20-24

for necklace you can use the lvl 60 success rate necklace I think it give 60 success rate or do pvp get a mudosa ring with 99 success rate

anyways I hope it helps be calm and keep it civil

• 100% correct. Also yes, it is 10 CD on the regular no craft earrings (i've yet to get a party who want to spam 70, i need 1 more alpha circuit!)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8919/

• +0 Crane = +15 Crane
    That's what made them a good class to start with since you dont need any upgrades.

Your bleed is what it is, and there is a 0.01% Chance of it coming back to the way it was. You would need to put a load of cancer inside of Daneos' mind to hope for a change back to what it was.

1K Bleed is perfectly fine to be honest.

• lol my guide leader do ud2 solo with crane easy

i want to see it that he can solo ud 2 hard ;)

Dude you dont get it , i did al the time solo UD2 hard UD3 etc. ,

now i cant solo ud2 hard anymore is this fair to an lvl 70 player with OP Equipment?

• i want to see it that he can solo ud 2 hard ;)

Dude you dont get it , i did al the time solo UD2 hard UD3 etc. ,
    now i cant solo ud2 hard anymore is this fair to an lvl 70 player with OP Equipment?

Dude.... YOU dont get it. Obviously you're doing something wrong or think you can take on a specific amount of mobs when you really can't.

Crane aren't SUPPOSED to do that much damage, but if you know what you are doing, your damage will be significantly enormous.

If you dont like the way your crane looks at the moment, you can always make a Turtle and send all your armor to the Turtle, then you can sell the FAN and get a Wand.... GG

• Am new to the game and have started playing as a crane. I have to say I love how unique it is and having damage chip away at health over time is awesome. after playing as a turtle and using kamehameha over and over again was okay for a while. But the smart play style of a Crane build is where its at.

• I soloed ud2 all the time with my lvl 70 crane I don't have half the gear u have if u want I can also recommend a build with the gear list I posted

heres a pve build for cranes try it out

see my crane guild
    as well it should help
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004011001011001330000013155110413211330540105001

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!