Dragons Punishment!!

• Why must we get people nagging about this after every single update? Daneos has said he's working on it. What more do you want? He can't magically enable something now he's coded around what was bugging it in the first place. it will break a load of other features and mess up the game. It will be fixed when it's working properly.

I've never had to use dragons punishment at all when levelling my Dw and most of it was just me grinding ( i'm level 60 now ) most papaya mobe are 1 or 2 shot by an energy siege and special beam cannon, the buffs make it so you take next to 0 damage when rounding too. if anything i think it will be more hassle to use as it's a huge EP skill?

• Why must we get people nagging about this after every single update? Daneos has said he's working on it. What more do you want? He can't magically enable something now he's coded around what was bugging it in the first place. it will break a load of other features and mess up the game. It will be fixed when it's working properly.

I've never had to use dragons punishment at all when levelling my Dw and most of it was just me grinding ( i'm level 60 now ) most papaya mobe are 1 or 2 shot by an energy siege and special beam cannon, the buffs make it so you take next to 0 damage when rounding too. if anything i think it will be more hassle to use as it's a huge EP skill?

you're right, he is very busy coding the damage formula, (tanker getting 40k damage with 6k+armor hahaha), players low level doing stupid damage, monsters over powered hitting 500+, he is doing a good job.... all this shit happened and the Dragons punishment is not fixed. haha

First, I agree with you that we should wait. Now that Daneos said he was aware of the complaint and was working on it, we shouldn't rush him. Let's be patient everyone.

Cosmos, you are right in that one can level up DW very easily even without the skill. However, please understand that the skill is like all about DW. One can surely play DW with or without the skill, but without it DW is a way less attractive class to play.

Since I have been enjoying playing DBOG for about two and half months since May, people might think I am just a noob. But I am probably not. (I am telling you this because you may think I don't have a good enough understanding of how to enjoy playing DW.)

Back in the Korean server, I had LV70 SM, Fighter, Crane, SK, Denden, Ultimate, Plazma, and THREE DWs. Out of many charaters, I loved and still love playing DW best.

I can tell you that I was the first DW who tried and cleared Nukegaarand (misspelled, presumably) by oneself for the first time in the history of DBO. And it was the skill which made it possible for me to do so.

You know that DW is unfortunately not a very popular class in DBO(G) because there are so many alternatives (actually, better and faster ways) to clear dungeons. Soloing or helping others level up is a very important reason to play DW in the CURRENT DBOG. As for grinding, one would be better to play a turtle rather than a DW if all things are taken into consideration (dmg, movement speed, overall grinding speed, etc.). So, those who main DW are asking Daneos to bring the skill back to us because they just want to play it more DW-like. (But, I agree with you that we have to wait.)

Anyway, once the skill gets fixed and enabled again, I first would like to challenge Nukegaarand by myself again, and then other dungeons as well, as a tanker in a party. I can't wait to challenge myself to those possibilities.

7 years with DBO, but still excited!

Edit: I just cleared Nukegaarand by myself. It was not even challenging at all... Any Lv70 player should be able to clear it by himself now.

• Perfect.

• I agree with you in... everything, my dw is level 70 and you don't need dragon punishment, but the skill is just what you need to spam ud by your own (ud3, ud4 normal, hard).

With Nukegaarand you mean the nuke ud or ud0 from red map?

Why must we get people nagging about this after every single update? Daneos has said he's working on it. What more do you want? He can't magically enable something now he's coded around what was bugging it in the first place. it will break a load of other features and mess up the game. It will be fixed when it's working properly.

Yeah, too many threads :D

Well your dw is level 60, so is understandable that you don't need the skill, but you can also ignore these threads, probably they are going to continue.

You are supposed to use the skill with rp for 50% ep consumption and you can use it once per 50sec-1min, if you have pills is just op in farm or against normal mobs.

Dragon punishment is the only skill that would make possible to spam ud3 hard first floor without rest, because of the dw low damage.

• Thank you for your comment.

1. I meant the dungeon in the North Mushroom, where you can see the gigantic Queen cockroach. (It was too easy for me to clear the dungeon, though. The monsters in the dungeon no longer respawn unlike they did in the retail server.)

2. I use Draconic Punishment with RP for cooldown. If you have over 90% CD, you can use the skill almost endlessly without a single pause while giving dmg to monsters. I used to go to Kraken by myself (with full-buffed) and could stand for 2-3 minutes while fighting against the boss Kraken AND all the other mobs around it. Only DW can do this.

3. You can clear UD3 and 4 normal by yourself, even without the skill. I myself made it last week. As for Hard, you need the skill to clear them all by yourself.

4. I've never challenged to UD5 by myself, but I will give it a try today. Doubt I could clear it though.

5. UD6 can never be cleared by a DW alone because of its low dmg. But I will challenge to UD6 after the skill gets fixed.

Enjoy!

• The dragon punishment part was for cosmo ^^ my mistake, but nice tip there, didn't think about cd, im using full props, but i'll need to try that, just for learning.

Thank you.

• The dragon punishment part was for cosmo ^^ my mistake, but nice tip there, didn't think about cd, im using full props, but i'll need to try that, just for learning.

Thank you.

I know! CD will introduce you to a whole new world.

I just cleared UD3 hard alone. Due to the increased dmg from the update yesterday, it was so easy... Try it!

(And I got two LV60 green stones there, which is not bad! =)) UD4 hard should be no problem now.

I also tried UD5, but for some reasons I was stuck right before the first boss and couldn't move further. I'll try it next time again.

• Yeah i'm not taking the new damage in cosideration, but i was leveling my karma in ud2 and i could kill with 1 energy siege, bosses with 2-3 skills, so ud3, 4 hard, should be easy now.

Ud5 is buged, when you reach the bridge you can't advance, or maybe isn't buged but i could't move forward...

• Wait.. Increased damage from what? Energy siege state damage increased?? O.O

what damage you guys did before? 0.o

I remember doing 4.5-5k like..

2 weeks ago, I no longer play because..... (Insert random reason)

Also what is your regular damage from siege after the update? 0.o

Damage had been increased after the update on Thu and was decreased again yesterday. I am using a +7 claw (LV70, crafted, hit-rate, FOC on my gloves), and now it gives 3-4k dmg (no crit) on LV65-70 field monsters. As many players have said, dmg atm is slightly lower than before.

• a lot of threads of similar content are being created this is because theres no one using the search button on the top right hand corner.

that being said recreating a thread may get the issue relooked at and/or move it up the priority list of things to fix

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9525/

This screenshot was taken in 2012 from the Korean server.

As can be seen, I was fighting against the boss Kraken and all the other eight monsters, and I was able to stand like 2 minutes all by myself.

The text in red in the system window says that I just received 2,745 dmg from one of the eight monsters. So, you can expect that you will receive +- 25,000 dmg (roughly estimated by: 2745*8 from the monsters+ the dmg from the boss) every 3 or 4 seconds from their auto-attack.

The DW in the picture was my third LV70 DW, and it didn't have the buff 'Dragon's CON' at that time.

If I had been full-buffed with the dragon's CON and Grand majin's buffs, it could have been much safer.

Plus, I was geared with +12 claw, +10 jacket, pants and shoes at that time. Therefore, a full +15 DW from DBOG would probably find it much easier.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!