• Any honestly,depending on your play style,people prefer ultimates and turtles though.but even other classes can spam abilities over their pure forms,so honestly just try to see what fits you the best...Also the team tries to make the game retail like,which that means,few things or alot might be different from retail,so the most well known classes might be need reconsidering...

• well to be honest i tried dende already also dw has a bit small dps for me. Yea 42 lvl kamehame is long way to get it. Im looking for some class that can make 2-3hit/skill combo kill. To be honest i prefer faster killing mob after mob (1vs1) than aoe like turtle cause i find it hard to survive even at low lvl. Maybe some majins? Are they good at 1vs1 pve? Also which class is good for it?

• I'm just gonna tell you this.

DON'T make a certain class because they're strong at something. Play the class that you enjoy the most. Every class will be good at higher level.

If you're gonna compare, take each class to level ~50 and decide.

I made that mistake. Made a turtle coz of the damage and AoE, took it to 46 and now I'm playing a swordsman because I frikin love it.

Even though it's quite hard in certain situations (in PvE), I really enjoy playing it and I'll probably get this one first to level 70.

Cheers.

• Nope You make a DPS class because they are good at dealing damage (plasma/Karma/all human classes), you choose tanking classes cause they good at tanking (Warrior Nameks and Majins or a Dodge based fighters) and you get the point, all classes are stronger than others at something, You choose depending on what the class is strong at

• Nope You make a DPS class because they are good at dealing damage (plasma/Karma/all human classes), you choose tanking classes cause they good at tanking (Warrior Nameks and Majins or a Dodge based fighters) and you get the point, all classes are stronger than others at something, You choose depending on what the class is strong at

It's a fair point but if you get it to 40-50 and then you get bored of it, simply because you wanted to play another class, then what's the point? :D

You should be starting the game with the class that you enjoy the most, or the class that you like the most. After getting to 70 with that one, you can create the most OP class at a certain role or whatever.

• I would stay with turtles....i'm a dw and you are useless At dungeons, i mean i can just tank the shit and wait for my team to kill so i can survive, otherwise you are not harming them, and i cannot use punishment ugh. Demon Wave is not doing the proper damage with RP. Costs you a tons of pots and sit every min to regen. I have 20k lp, 3.5k def each, +11, +6 ,10 +8 +10 gear, lvl 60. And even if damage is low, YOU MISS EVERYTHING, 600 Hit rate for fck sake, im buying full focus and leaving lp % recover. I would kill mobs At papaya with energy siege twice, defense debuff, energy beam cannon, but mobs always survive cuz dodge, so im always taking a turtle to buff me and i dont Miss shit. YOU NEED LVL 50 TO GET ENERGY SIEGE AND STILL WONT FARM GOOD. So better make a turtl . They can farm and ud solo, plasmas have cast without stun but still fast and fun. SK have stun.

Post data : ive just died ton of times for not casting special beam, so never gather mobs with stuns, kd, confusión, you are just dead.

• I would stay with turtles....i'm a dw and you are useless At dungeons, i mean i can just tank the shit and wait for my team to kill so i can survive, otherwise you are not harming them, and i cannot use punishment ugh. Demon Wave is not doing the proper damage with RP. Costs you a tons of pots and sit every min to regen. I have 20k lp, 3.5k def each, +11, +6 ,10 +8 +10 gear, lvl 60. And even if damage is low, YOU MISS EVERYTHING, 600 Hit rate for fck sake, im buying full focus and leaving lp % recover. I would kill mobs At papaya with energy siege twice, defense debuff, energy beam cannon, but mobs always survive cuz dodge, so im always taking a turtle to buff me and i dont Miss shit. YOU NEED LVL 50 TO GET ENERGY SIEGE AND STILL WONT FARM GOOD. So better make a turtl . They can farm and ud solo, plasmas have cast without stun but still fast and fun. SK have stun.

Post data : ive just died ton of times for not casting special beam, so never gather mobs with stuns, kd, confusión, you are just dead.

that would be because you have no focus gloves and hit rate sb weapon, change it into that and you'll have a blast.

• Well on SK I use 31 focus gloves and 8 focus CC ring set with physical reflect and it is rare that I miss tho.

I mean violent slice is success rate based while self destruct is hit rate based but I almost never miss with self destruct.

1300+ hit rate tho.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Everyone says the SK, but SK is a very good tank, i say for PVE, better a turtle.

If you want farm a lot of mobs with good DMG and kill them in seconds, that is the way.

¿And why not the SK? Well if you like very offensive good tanks with good DMG, just do it, but is that, the SK´s are good for 1vs1, and everyone says they are better because you can go wherever you want, and tank a lot of damage carring all the mobs on your back and no die with a crazy tryhard, or tank by the face a raid world boss with healers, but i think, the lot of thinks you are losing making that, or the lot of time you´re spending, and what about all the things you gonna have to do for can make something like this alone in a dungeon, or a map, it´s a lot of work, zeni, leveling, and time for have on your own a good namek who can do it.

Is more easy make a turtle, and that y friend, is a good class for PVE, you can create the 2 classes and try, for see what im saying.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!