<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• Swordsman isn't the class to do crits and turtle has perfect dmg in my opinion. Are you level 70 on both? Do you even know the 1.5x attack from behind of sword? Do you even know that swordsman isn't the class to DPS that much but they instead rely on many skills they have. A sm has like 100 combos they can use, be smart and work them out!

Hes right though, but your also right that swordmen has a lot of moves in his kit, but his damage for PVE makes him not playable :/

especially with the prop nerfs I'll try to show a video for comparison or I'll make one maybe tomrrow

• Hes right though, but your also right that swordmen has a lot of moves in his kit, but his damage for PVE makes him not playable :/

especially with the prop nerfs I'll try to show a video for comparison or I'll make one maybe tomrrow

The thing about SM is that they do consistent damage, not burst damage like Turtles and Fighters. They can keep up the pressure without worrying about CD issues for their big skills. Super High Speed Needle has an 18 second CD that needs to crit. Multiple Sword Slash has a 12 second CD, doesn't require crits, and has KD.

• The thing about SM is that they do consistent damage, not burst damage like Turtles and Fighters. They can keep up the pressure without worrying about CD issues for their big skills. Super High Speed Needle has an 18 second CD that needs to crit. Multiple Sword Slash has a 12 second CD, doesn't require crits, and has KD.

talking about pve in original dbo they did way more damage when they critted in both PVP/PVE I got video proof ;l

• Just joined, hey guys. I might sound crazy but one thing that always bothered me in the original game is how instant transmission is available only to the fighters. It has such great utility that I believe every class should receive it. To balance one can allow only fighters to use it in pvp, but dang it, my memory is hazy but I remember always calling "bullshit" on the sheer fact that only one class gets this incredibly useful skill for fast traveling.

• I couldn't really think of a way to balance this for Cranes, although it could be boosted to 70% max if that's better. I figured having Freeze, Sleep, a couple of KD skills, and a poison skill that induces paralysis would be enough. Someone like Sendoku would need to figure in the capabilities though. Turtles will be fine since they have Spirit Rod plus the suggestion for their Slow debuff if that's taken into consideration.

• Just joined, hey guys. I might sound crazy but one thing that always bothered me in the original game is how instant transmission is available only to the fighters. It has such great utility that I believe every class should receive it. To balance one can allow only fighters to use it in pvp, but dang it, my memory is hazy but I remember always calling "bullshit" on the sheer fact that only one class gets this incredibly useful skill for fast traveling.

Currently Instant Transmission not can use pvp and pve only at the map when questing. But pets skills also have npc-, party- and guild teleports. Also not useless the IT since the pets skills updated.

• ------Class Name: Martial Artist

----Skill or Passive name: Spirited Roar

--Current skill effect: Increase Phisical attack 30% and Reduce energy deffence 25%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be useful (when not party skill only self buff) that add energy deffence instead of reduce.

------Class Name: Fighter

----Skill or Passive name: Swiftness

--Current skill effect: Increase Dodge Rate 296 and Dexterity by 26.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be party buff or less cd when self buff.

----Skill or Passive name: Thunder and Storm
    --Current skill effect: Increase Speed by 50%, Move speed by 30%, Phisical Dammage by 10%.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be useful i think when Storm Confusion removed(or all Storm removed) but add to Thunder cure 2 random Debuffs(because while Thunder, not can use skills).

----Skill or Passive name: Blitz Fist
    --Current skill effect: Increase Speed and Move speed by 20%
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be also cure 1 random Debuff or increase some Resistance.

------Class Name: Swordsman

----Skill or Passive name: Scintillation
    --Current skill effect: Next 4 attack guarantly to be blocked when use Guard
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be remove Guard effects only the buff but reduce duration only 5-7 sec and 1-2 attack only. Or replace Gravity Break, Focused Gravity Break and Focused Kamehameha to Scintillation def buffs but not def all type attacks only 1 debuff, 1 phisical skill or 1 energy skill but then only 1-2 sec duration and 1-2 attack only.

• Crane Hermit i think would be low DOT debuffs with long range more targets stuns. But i think while more targets this debuffs, than not can use from 0 meters, only about from 15\25m to 35\45 meters. And could receive also 1 target debuffs from 0m to 15meters.

Grand Cheff Majin and Ultimate i think would be add some Resistance\Guarantly buffs or Cure debuffs because now the Dende the only def support the game and he can fill Heal and Cure Injured Status.

------Class Name: Karma Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Playfull Doll
    --Current skill effect: Confusin within 20 meters sugar, 32 targets
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be 1 sec cast time and only 5 sec duration and lower sugar not 20 meters. I think Shout would be same as now.

------Class Name: Martial Artist

----Skill or Passive name: Quick Attacks
    --Current skill effect: Gap closer skill from 0m to 28 meter with based on Dash\move speed
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be 30-40 sec cd or if stay 54 cd would be from 15\25m to 35\45 meters range. Because have low stun duration (5 sec max) and will be protected after used this skills, when someone use 7+ sec debuffs or only Namek Warrior, Mystic Attacks (agains Fighter who not have Get closer, only this gap closer QA and give +24meters into 1. target)

• ------Class Name:Fighter

----Skill or Passive name:Instant transmision

--Current skill effect: Teleports you to a friend or party member.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:What would I like to change in this skill is make it a skill like flash of swordsman. It teleports you behind a player and it shouldn't deal DMG just avoid any kind of attack the enemy would try to land. Also remove the cast time and reduce range to 10meters.

• i think fighter the dammage dealer with 1 target skills, but sword can kd and receive more stun at close combat (again fighter). and special skills, fighter more dammage with area 32targets skill, again sword got only 1 target get closer skills. If fighter also receive get closer, than sword will be less usable then fighter. And fighter then could not to go close combat, he can shoot big bang, this stronger then burning attack and only 5 sp again 9sp(6+3sp) burning att.

I think IT can be strong when def playstyle charakter, turtle or something escape with this when can IT their teammates. But i think need the 1 sec cast time this situation. Or fighter IT to teammate, but i think this case fighter would be better again swordsman.

• I altered my nerf suggestion for Speed Restrain so that its max is 70%. Is that still too low or no?

Are you trying to make Fighters broken?

• Maybe? I'm not sure to be honest. The nerf is a mixed feeling, because it would suck for PvP, yet not so for PvE. Still, it'd be nice if Slow at least got that change I suggested.

Turtles and cranes all need slow as it is at 90%. If somebody wants to counter it, just wear movement speed boots and dash to the turtle/crane. Honestly, I don't see the point of nerfing something isn't op and isn't weak either.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!