drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• the point Is there are some factors that make upgrade nearly impossible for a non casher.even if you make zeni for buy level 70 +15 You need 40 dogi balls.make 40x300kk.thats the amount of money you need for get just 1 piece of good gear.how much time need a non casher for make that amount of money?this upgrade system incentive who cash too much.and who have little money and try upgrade will get worst gear than before and that isn't good for me.if I earn so hard zeni I'm ok if I stay the same but get less of what I was have?is stupid.is like play a game and if you fail a mission you need start over again and again and again.ok will make the game longer but who will continue play it?who will play it after a while?this make the game more long and more boating.also read what I write I don't mean gift +15 just give to possibility to even a non casher have it.and be realist don't say as is it now all can have it because it isn't this way.is not like cc gear that need time and effort for make it is just a competition of who have more real money as it is now.

• the point Is there are some factors that make upgrade nearly impossible for a non casher.even if you make zeni for buy level 70 +15 You need 40 dogi balls.make 40x300kk.thats the amount of money you need for get just 1 piece of good gear.how much time need a non casher for make that amount of money?this upgrade system incentive who cash too much.and who have little money and try upgrade will get worst gear than before and that isn't good for me.if I earn so hard zeni I'm ok if I stay the same but get less of what I was have?is stupid.is like play a game and if you fail a mission you need start over again and again and again.ok will make the game longer but who will continue play it?who will play it after a while?this make the game more long and more boating.also read what I write I don't mean gift +15 just give to possibility to even a non casher have it.and be realist don't say as is it now all can have it because it isn't this way.is not like cc gear that need time and effort for make it is just a competition of who have more real money as it is now.

u k theres a tournament called budokai which gives u alot of mudosa. 2nd theres crafting. 3rd stop saying same s*** that u want upgrading system to be like: i want lvl70 28-33con armor +15 with just luck. upgrading system needs rework but not the one u offer.

• I say now is too much lucky and too less skills. I know this game better of you since I play since Korean level 50.you guys are so afraid of compete in PvP with just skills?to me seems so.also I will write a longer reply once you read my post and understand what I mean.

Basically if you agree with this system is because you have real money to spend ingame.othervise I challenge you make money for buy a +15 item without use cash shop.300kk×40

Farm 12.000.000.000 and let me know how much time you need for get it.atm the game is this,cash and get good gear not need skill at all.and is not right.old upgrade system was way better since with core stone you wasn't be able go lower of +6.also is not right that you lose your progress while break.this will make only the game a never-ending restart from scratch again.and people will get boared.i invite you to read again my posts and write a mature opinion since I read only flaming and a opinion of someone that doesn't understand my point.entiedes gringo?

• I say now is too much lucky and too less skills. I know this game better of you since I play since Korean level 50.you guys are so afraid of compete in PvP with just skills?to me seems so.also I will write a longer reply once you read my post and understand what I mean.

Basically if you agree with this system is because you have real money to spend ingame.othervise I challenge you make money for buy a +15 item without use cash shop.300kk×40

Farm 12.000.000.000 and let me know how much time you need for get it.atm the game is this,cash and get good gear not need skill at all.and is not right.old upgrade system was way better since with core stone you wasn't be able go lower of +6.also is not right that you lose your progress while break.this will make only the game a never-ending restart from scratch again.and people will get boared.i invite you to read again my posts and write a mature opinion since I read only flaming and a opinion of someone that doesn't understand my point.entiedes gringo?

for now as i remember im lvl64 with lvl 60 gear +4 and +11 sword and i cant blame only +11-15 would effect my dmg just for now i cant be defeated by sk , dw or turtle

• what about endgame?Will you be happy to farm 20 Stones and end with +0?with actual rate even with 200 Stones of try you cant get a good +12 items (tester by myself)?and if is fair system i Challenge you make 12.000.000.000 Zeni for buy +15 item without cash shop.if ora fair then you will not have problem do it right?also until sk have bold strike this op I doubt you can win it,unless you got lucky and dodge it.for upgrade actual rates will be good if item will not downgrade but only at the worst stay the same

• you dont need 1 bil for good gear.you need 12.000.000.000.

With actual upgrade system 1 bil is 3 try.2 chance out of 3 that your item will be worse than before and make you spend money for be worst of before.why should I grind for nothing when 1 hour of my work can buy dogi stone for get +15 easy?is this right too?I prefer a system like ffxiv that make you work really hard for get best weapons of the game.make you do dunegons and killing mobs for get item and upgrade your weapons or gear.a system like that will be better

• And i say again the same things,who cares if all got +15.even now nobody sell gear but just stone or really high upgraded gear.also keep in mind is a private server.what is the difference of keep it how is now and make ppl cash for get gear,because face the truth I never see a f2p player with a really good gear,or make a upgrade that make you work hard and earn upgrade?

WOW. You are clearly aiming for a sh*tty fun pvp server lol. I thought this private server is meant to bring back old DBO with better class balances. But you have another concept of the game in your head. Based on this i'm sure you never played old DBO. There were plenty of ppl who never cashed and still managed to get good gear. And i'm also 100% sure that ppl who played the real DBO back then will agree with me that what you wrote is pretty much the purest form of a bullsh*t idea for DBO.

And with ppl who played real DBO i don't only mean ppl who played DBO for like 2 years and still don't have too much knowledge about the game. I'm talking about the ppl who were on DBO since open beta and old KR times with lvl cap 55.

Those times were the best ever. And since you all missed that part, you come up with sh*t like "who cares if everyone has +15" ...

Dude...this is meant to be the old DBO with better balances and some fixes etc. And in old DBO there were not too many ppl with +15 weaps or EQ. And that was actually nice. But i don't have to worry since what you want will never happen on here. Maybe if Daneos decides to open a second server for pure PVP stuff where you can get +15 easy. Would be no problem. But the things you want for the real server is just dumb man.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• clearly you bot read my posts.tell me where i say to gift items and make +15 all' for Free.where?Also im here since it beta mate.i Played dbo since you never know sas exist.dbo ad it is Now is a cash Fest for sk.when i was play the game was balanced in PvP and in upgrade.go read how was old upgrade system.go search dbocom how was old dbo kr.this is what server I aim.if with core stones you can't go lower of +6 most people will have +9 and will try more upgrade. Sirab come rescue this thread again.now go read my post understand what I write and reply.all you guys do is say no is bad is bad lol the way I propose is the most similar of how was vanilla kr.same old balance I propose and all.tw was already get bad.also you know after upgrade system change about Half of Korean leave game because of bad balance and theyr old item become useless?or they class start be unuseful?now go see how was old upgrade...that was good.also without U stones but same stones for all ppl was easy do zeni and even an f2p player was competitve.now no is a cash fest

• I will say this once again.

In old DBO TW, almost all hard working veterans use to have +10 +12 armor and +13 +14 sub weapon.

There was almost hard to find +15 gears.

What I am saying is that in DBOG upgrade system needs to be a bit changed and since tickets will be removed, maybe a bit U70 drop rate increased.

Everyone with full +10 could enjoy full PVE content and it would be good in PVP too.

Conclusion: Drop rate of U70 increased a bit or give other way of getting them, upgrade system a bit adjusted but it shouldn't become too easy to get high upgrade gears such as from +12 soo game won't be super easy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Exactly what i Think.with +10 you can enjoy all ove Contenent.a good thing will be add white stones buyed from cc.that dunegon have a lot of potential unused. Iceman i hope you understand what I'm aiming for...i say remove downgrade just because will be more good and more rewardable work hard for get items and don't lose them.for what I got in mind see ffxiv relic weapon,something like that will be the optimal upgrade.also your idea of multiple stone needed is good.or make something that item can't go more down of +10.that will make people try a lot more and don't get frustrated if they lose it,understand what I mean?

• If upgrade after break can't go to +10, white stones will be useless.

About that tons of stones needed for upgrade, would be good "if it can be added", things is we don't know can it be added.

With break before you would lose item, I am fine with downgrade to +0.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I mean keep the system as it is now,but if brake and is over +10 it goes to +10

Example is +13 break items becomes +10.

Or to make that the 3 cards don't comes out till 10,even that is fine and allow players don't lose all theyr work,since need 10 stones and can be Good again

• I mean keep the system as it is now,but if brake and is over +10 it goes to +10

Example is +13 break items becomes +10.

Or to make that the 3 cards don't comes out till 10,even that is fine and allow players don't lose all theyr work,since need 10 stones and can be Good again

White stone do that already.

It turns Break into Fail - 2.

Soo if you get break with white stone and you have +13 armor/wep, it will be downgraded to +11.

Still keeping items to don't go lower than +10 will make white stones useless since you just need stack of advance upgrade stones to get +15.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• still it can be a too big Risk -2 with actual safe upgrade zone.need do something to make people do not lose theyr progress for not be a eternal grind not rewardable.atm most time pure stones give +1 tho.i think need we need a rework that don't make upgrade Easyer but more user friendly.something you can archive not with luck but with skills.and let the people have +10 easly but just for +11 work hard.as it is now even with 200 stones you end with a +4,not fair

• .......i think need we need a rework that don't make upgrade Easyer but more user friendly.....

umm thats the same thing isnt it?

the break system is there to make you double think about upgrading.

maybe instead of removing break system or nerfing it make it guaranteed that greens and purple stones give a minimum of +2 per upgrade max of +3 that way it makes it worht while if your stones get upgrade.

this is just my opinion doenst represent the dbog team in this manner

• Is not the same thing.nah the stones random rate is ok.

Anyway easy upgrade is like never fail and always successful

More user friendly something that is not stressful and that is more enjoyable.

I come up with the idea of make max downgrade to 10 if higher,this will allow people try upgrade without much negative consequences.at the moment people prefer buy upgraded gear because is impossible get good upgrade without cash a lot.understand?tell me if you got better idea,if the server will be mine I will just remove break card to be honest,and make card like this

0-5 2 succes 1 fail (item stay the same)

5-10 success 1 and 2 fail (item stay the same no downgrade)

10-15 1 success 1 fail 1 broken(broke item gets -2 upgrade)

White stones make the item go -1 if broken

This is something user friendly that all can archive with some skills

Tell me what you got in mind for make a fair upgrade system that will work.i think this is the best way if you guys want to keep downgrade

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!