Adding Frieza Race(Changelong)

• yea, no. If you want that i suggest you to play Dragonball Xenoverse. Don't expect Xenoverse things in DBO.

Just enjoy the original DBO which, i hope, will be better cuz of all the fixes and balances etc.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Not scrapped but never finished. Some of the objects that belong to engineers are still inside the game files though. Below is a picture of my turtle when i replaced her wand with a level 45 engineer sub weapon. As you can see the rigging is all messed up.

4191d1084c17f5b29aed8d53eef01df8.png

oh well look at that :) they could have made something neat with that class :!:

Like make a trapper kind of gunner or something :P

• hmmm it will probably never happen. if they hadnt it in the dbo version back then ... wont it happen now either.

you would need an artist which predisigns everything, a graphic disigner for the anims and models etc. a developer to implement alone that stuff properly into the game, a developer which creates skills+ probably a whole testing team to balance the stuff out. another artist and graphic disigner for the skill effects. god you would need so many peoples for this. and i mean peoples which KNOW what they do ... and not just random peoples picked from somewhere and i am sure those peoples would want money for it. who would pay them?

so ... therefore ... a frieza class or android class OR ANYTHING ELSE is pretty much unrealistic. its just not possible with only 1~2 devs working on this right now. i noticed so far 1 active admin which keeps the server well maintained, kudos to Daneos for doing this for already sooooo long. then seen i that some translator peoples working on it here too. for portoguese and english. and 2 very active mods (could be more) and yes, sorry ... i like to observe a lot 'w'

but with the current team of this server is this whats asked here unlikely to happen. its sadly the truth =/

even a new gi or outfit would need to be rigged to the character models etc. its not that easy then you peoples might think. if you ever did rigging in blender or any 3D program know you about what i talk (i did many stuff for SL ((second life)) and it can be sometimes very hard depending on the mesh model)

• this is impossible why ? new race = new skills new starting map new transformation new game balance !!! new quests foor the starting map this would take at least for daneos a year of workiing ( daneos is a coder not c++devloper ) btw this ideaa would bee awesome dude bbut sadly won't come in game ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!