Bad upgrading chance

• but that update would take time and effort and balance if course

i think that upgare should take SKILLS not money.

actually make endgame dunegons gives stones will actually make people do contenet+make them work for something.

if will be my server i will put U70 stones ONLY AS CC 150 REWARD(5 random u70+1 white all stones binded)

this will be a system that will work.As the game is now is for make money,like original game.The logic of this upgrade is make you waste money on it,not effort,just luck and money

and ofcourse with whitestone no downgrade,so who like to bet can risk,who wanna do it safetely just farm white and try

also daily quests for white stones and U70 pure will help.

Anyway the major problem is the "broken" card and the horrible rates of sucess and drop rate of stones

• really dude?

u70 purples only as CC150 reward?

Can u tell what is the minimum upgrade gear to suesfully do cc150?

cuz let me tell u.

I have seen players whit +15 in everyhitng and still die in floor 100

So how in gods name are we gonna do floor 150, whit Only +5 gear?

ARE U FUUKKING KIDDDIN ME

• Agreed that's bad for the economy if they bind and not realistic in many ways. No one will be able to do that with +0 gear. Plus even if some small % could it would leave 99% of the community without upgrades. Much better ideas than that.

• as it is now is cheaper sell items and buy already upgraded items.

And the only reason that's even possible is because those +8-10 craft armors and weapons are old from before the white stone nerf. In Open Beta if things don't change even +8 max stat craft armor will be very pricey. Will full +8-10 be needed in OB? Well when the server get older and people start gearing up, kinda, but the main issue I have is what if you want to upgrade your own armor with stats that people don't usually upgrade? Then you're pretty much screwed with the current upgrade system.

• you could do floor 150 with +10 items level 65,levels 65 stone drops in floor 120 for example,u60 in floor 100 etc etc.

this will make market of armour very big too.

anyway i say this conclusion just because peoples complain that is too easy,all get +15 and other things.

BEST WAY is easy,remove downgrade like me and Chinwuke was talk in other discussion

• I don't understand all the contention against slightly altering the drop rate of stones and/or improving the upgrade system. Usually any ideas to improve either rate are met with people ridiculing the idea. Suppose even a slight alteration is made to Improve the odds, defenders will argue,

"Oh even a 1% chance would be the equivalent of making a 1,000,000% change"

Or something. There is room for middle ground. The Drop rate of stones as increased tremendously, and I appreciate the current drop rate (considering the economic effects). I grinded from 55-60, and dropped over 10 white stones, 20 reds/blues, and even the occasional green stone. However I still wasn't able to upgrade anything past +9 sadly...

I feel as though the system favors hardcore players instead of the more casual audience, which is something I feel most people are trying to convey to the devs.

People confuse making the game "too easy" with making it more accessible: Yes I understand that even slight changes to the game can have an incredible effect on the economy, but it will make it easier for players to join in on the fun.

• Well to upgrade higher than +9, you need nice amount of white and green/purple stones.

I saw people try to upgrade with 2-3 stones and complain, try with 10 or more stones and you will have better chance.

Still, you guys know that this upgrade is really luck based, sometime you will upgrade on 1st try, sometime on 2nd or 3rd and sometime you will waste all stones for nothing.

Just keep farming and getting stones and then try.

Regards.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• LOL. i spent 30 u26 green and i couldnt get to +8 wtf man

• People confuse making the game "too easy" with making it more accessible: Yes I understand that even slight changes to the game can have an incredible effect on the economy, but it will make it easier for players to join in on the fun.

I completely agree on this one man. People stay spamming the forums "That'll make things too easy." but things like attack speed that actually makes the game easy, they'll sweep it under the rug real quick.

• I had over 20 red stones and 10 white stones yet was still unable to get past +9 on level 46 gloves (wasted 100kk in the process getting some extra stones outside the ones I dropped). I understand that the system is luck based, and I'm not saying that's an issue: The issue lies in the outrageous probabilities of the upgrade system. I'm not saying we should overhaul it entirely, but simply add minor adjustments.

I don't know the droprate of greens/purples, but I've only dropped one of each from the grind from 55-60, so I'm not too thrilled about that.

Again I say that even minor adjustments to the current probabilities would help tremendously.

• I had over 20 red stones and 10 white stones yet was still unable to get past +9 on level 46 gloves (wasted 100kk in the process getting some extra stones outside the ones I dropped). I understand that the system is luck based, and I'm not saying that's an issue: The issue lies in the outrageous probabilities of the upgrade system. I'm not saying we should overhaul it entirely, but simply add minor adjustments.

I don't know the droprate of greens/purples, but I've only dropped one of each from the grind from 55-60, so I'm not too thrilled about that.

Again I say that even minor adjustments to the current probabilities would help tremendously.

Red stones, but I said purple or green and I said 10 or more, if you have less than 10, you need to be super lucky to upgrade it.

Plus if you get +10, you are already good enough to fully enjoy PVE and PVP content.

It will be rare to see someone with +12 and super rare someone with +14 or +15.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Complaining instead of playing the game isn't helping either

Ahh, so people should just "Deal with it". See? This is what I'm talking about. People criticize the game because they want it to improve, not because they're trying to poison it. You sound like someone who won the lottery, and thinks that there's nothing wrong with the ridiculously low chances of winning because you're doing just fine.

As I said in another thread, this game is too time consuming. Not everyone has the time to pour into a game. We have jobs, and schooling outside of this, in addition to our personal lives.

I want to see this game thrive, and it's community continue to grow and expand. Insulting players who offer Ideas will result in the opposite effect. The developers telling players that they should just "Deal with it" and pretend there are no issues will have the opposite effect:

The community will NOT grow, but shrink. Support for the server will shrink, the player base will shrink, and the game will suffer because of it. We don't want to repeat the mistakes of the past: Dragon Ball Online died because of these issues. Will Dragon ball global die because of it? No, not necessarily, but it certainly will drive away players who want this game to be enjoyable.

It's not impossible to offer an accessible experience for all sorts of players: A game can cater to both casual and extreme players, if managed properly.

However most seem eager to simply drive away any constructive criticism by saying, "You should just stop criticizing. Do nothing about it. Deal with it." This attitude is detrimental to the server.

• Well I do deal with it even if I have to upgrade a lot of stuff yet and I hate it being broken, but it gives me a reason to keep playing, without challenge I would just leave because of how boring always wining could be

Also why is everyone is taking the game soooo serious, it's still Pre-Open Beta, you should be having fun instead because all your progress will get wiped

• Couldn't have said it better

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!