How is the game/server at the moment?

• Long story short: I am really eager to start playing but I really want to skip the "character wipe" after the end of the POB~

I've been looking around on youtube and on the forums a little and I can see that the game is pretty much 100% playable. Am I wrong?
    Level 70 cap, underground dungeons, budokai's, dragon ball hunt, all skills seem to work fine, PvP ranked... Do TMQ's work?

What are we waiting for? Let's go OB! It's been a long timeee

• pfff.... i'm pretty sure there are many ppl who'll say that it will still take a lot of time for wipe and OB xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Most of stuffs works true but you will need to wait a bit more till OB comes.

I don't get why people care about character wipe, all of us are in POB to test bugs, report and speed up process soo OB

comes even faster.

More people join POB, we have higher chance to get people who will actually help DBOG to pass this POB stage faster.

I am sorry if I offend someone with my post.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Long story short: I am really eager to start playing but I really want to skip the "character wipe" after the end of the POB~

I've been looking around on youtube and on the forums a little and I can see that the game is pretty much 100% playable. Am I wrong?
    Level 70 cap, underground dungeons, budokai's, dragon ball hunt, all skills seem to work fine, PvP ranked... Do TMQ's work?

Yea the only that doesn't work is Party Budokai, Sky Dungeon, Roaming Ultras in papaya. apparently Cellx, Kraken, Bactrian and CCBD floor 101-150 Won't get work on til the wipe come, but overall the game progression is very good waiting for that wipe tho

• To be honest I expected to get flamed for asking this question... I am very pleasantly surprised by this community!

Iceman Thing is I am lazy and I don't have time to play a lot so I wanna avoid investing into a character that will get wiped later, otherwise I would love to play and help but guess I'll keep watching videos until OB.

adrian on fire Oh so quite a few things don't work, thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to wait. Also I've noticed here and there a few skill bugs while watching budokai videos.

Well, dear dbog fellow, I am too, eager to start playing.

Pretty much I played 7 months ago and stoped at level 44 on a fighter.

Since i knew there was going to be a wipe, I pretty much gave up.

Well...here we are at the end of 2017 and still not a single hint from the devs/gms...

Also, Daneos told this back in 2016, when the POB began: "The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System. Once we complete the game with all its function we shall move onto Open beta."

And...2017 looks like it will not be the year of the open beta.

Hope you liked the answer.

• because we don't want to invest our time in making a character if the full game is around the corner. Some of us are older than 18 and have other responsibilities. I don't blame you at all but i wish there was a given time or at least an "guesstimate" time.

• I totally agree with you. I have a full time job (i can only come to the foruns from time to time) and it's not really wise to invest time in a wipe-to-be character. Sure, people who have time, go ahead and find those bugs.

Anyways, this is really dragging, and i really wish there was a small hint of when the open beta would be.

If any gm could say, for example, Q1 2018, or Q2 2018...

I...am...so...eager...to...start...playing...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!