Being able to craft legendary items at Max Crafting Level

• Nobody said someone cant,some people just dont prefer crafting.

Why should the game force you to use crafting?it should be an option that gives you something similiar to some of the best gear in game for certain level,which you mentioned down there.

Still,is it really needed to implement such things in crafting system?

Mate this is "suggestion" forum, soo any healthy, discussion/suggestion is good.

Still, you can hate or like crafting, but you sure use crafting gears, but since many threads are made before that humans do not have right energy defense gears, I suggested it, still I guess it is the best to not touch anything unless in future we get higher caps, if/when that happens.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Mate this is "suggestion" forum, soo any healthy, discussion/suggestion is good.

Still, you can hate or like crafting, but you sure use crafting gears, but since many threads are made before that humans do not have right energy defense gears, I suggested it, still I guess it is the best to not touch anything unless in future we get higher caps, if/when that happens.

I use craft gears and i craft a lot,never said i do not...

Anyway yes i agree its healthy discussion is needed,but there should be some good arguments then.

In other way anyone can open a thread and suggest random things..

• Mate this is "suggestion" forum, soo any healthy, discussion/suggestion is good.

agree it should stay like it is

• You can craft lvl 60--70 legendary Armor/Weapons/Accessory's.

Mighty Majins (all sub-classes) gets -- low P.def and High E.def

Wonder Majins (all sub-classes) gets -- High P.def and Low E.def

Spiritualists (all sub-classes) gets -- low P.def and High E.def

Martial Artist (all sub-classes) gets -- High P.def and Low E.def

Warrior (all sub-classes) gets -- Medium/High P.def and Medium/Low E.def

Dragon Clan (all sub-classes) gets -- Medium/low P.def and Medium/High E.def

Available recipes:

NOTE: (lvl55 = 100% RARE, lvl60 = 100% Legendary, lvl70 = Legendary 80% & Rare 20%)

Crafting levels for the Gear:

Armor: 55, 60, 70

Gloves: 55, 60, 70

Sub-weapons: 60, 70

Necklace: 55, 60

Rings: 55, 60

Earrings: 55, 60

You can craft or buy the lvl 55 stuff ,, but lvl 60 -- 70 stuff u need to get the recipe and can only craft them!!

Some Examples for the Spiritualist stuff

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11971/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11972/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11973/

• this suggestion was for people who grind out crafting to get it level 35, to make legendary crafted armor. Not CCBD armor because you don't need any crafting level to make it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!