which is better global or taiwan/hong kong?

• Lol.

If you compare tw and global its just a joke. They randomly nerf/buff any classes and/or bosses.
    For example:
    Attackspeed capped to 99% and CC 100 boss has 9k Dodgerate. In retail this boss had 2k dodgerate.
    This change is so random and pointless because it is just slowing the stage down so hard.
    Propchanges are the worst changes aswell lol.
    Trying to balance pvp and not caring about pve at all, which is ridiculous.

• Taiwan is the best and always will be but dont get me wrong theres some thing daneos made that are great for example the flight system before having to use them scrolls were just a pure nightmare. now you can fly as you please this is just one of the things i can think of atm

umm dude flight was always like taht in taiwan/ hong kong nothing haven't changed

• umm dude flight was always like taht in taiwan/ hong kong nothing haven't changed

it wasen't in tw u couldn't fly dash u have only the slow dash -_-

Lol.

If you compare tw and global its just a joke. They randomly nerf/buff any classes and/or bosses.
    For example:
    Attackspeed capped to 99% and CC 100 boss has 9k Dodgerate. In retail this boss had 2k dodgerate.
    This change is so random and pointless because it is just slowing the stage down so hard.
    Propchanges are the worst changes aswell lol.
    Trying to balance pvp and not caring about pve at all, which is ridiculous.

i 100 % agree with u dude it's just rediculos the way they are nerfing buffing the pve sytem wich is worse and worse the best think they can do in my oppinion is to let balance as it was in retail so we won't blame the dbog staff if pve is turning usless

• it wasen't in tw u couldn't fly dash u have only the slow dash -_-

i 100 % agree with u dude it's just rediculos the way they are nerfing buffing the pve sytem wich is worse and worse the best think they can do in my oppinion is to let balance as it was in retail so we won't blame the dbog staff if pve is turning usless

i agree some things or not like it used to be

• lets be honest here.

daneos and his team are bringing back a game we all enjoyed and loved.

now is it as good as Taiwan and hong kong.

at the moment if we look plainly at pve and pvp heck no its terrible. I'm not saying Taiwan was perfect cause class balance in pvp was a mess as well but it is better than current global. Ill go in length here.

cranes thousand slashes nerf wasn't needed at all, only squishy human fighters cryed cause they couldn't beat sendoku. and the easy solution was just use some movement speed boots.

resistance is a freakin mess. fighters have godly resistance (they didn't have this in Taiwan) videos have been submitted to team of how resistance works in old server but the team is extremely negligent and seems to favour fighter a heck of a lot more compared to other classes.

but if we look at other aspects of the game I think that's were global shines.

as siren pointed out, the flight system got revamped to be much better then Taiwan.

items unattainable in cash shop like brown boxes and dogi balls are obtainable in game. (now they are not easly obtainable but that's a separate issue)

a flight skill purchase was added to shop so we can skip those annoying flight quest chain. (I personally love this thanks daneos and team :) )

we have a weekly reset which is freaking aswome

we also have items in token shop like lp pots which gives us a chance to get more stuff that wasn't available in the cash shop from the prevous servers

Members of the dbog team for the most part are good. Shout out to my favs Tempest , Icedude, gm erza and kuromi!

Now is global better then Taiwan and hongking. At the moment I say no but in the future I believe this project has the potential to surpass both prevous servers.

thanks for any kur who actually reads this rant :)

*peace

• this game is still so far away from taiwan/hong kong so far the flight skill was always was a purchase in taiwan/ hng kong dude but yh some things were fix now than back then so your almost right

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!