PvP Steroids

• I hate the fact that you can get 1 shot or 1 shot someone

You're not alone, about a good chunk of the community thinks the same thing. And that's also one of the main reasons I made this thread, sure balance was promised, but was making this game take actual skill promised? No, and that was probably due to the staff not really knowing how, to actually promise it. So this thread was made to help with that.

• Okay cool, we understand every human class has a good amount of dexterity and resistance but what are classes like SK and DW supposed to do who have 0 chance of resisting a karma. Hesitation is bullshit, you can only counter it with htb or rng, and if the karma isn't garbage he will have more rp than you will have because of his 6 second bullshit rp skill.

Dex Turtle new meta. OPOPOPOPOPOPOP

• I hate the fact that you can get 1 shot or 1 shot someone

Well you are not the only one, I think that DBO is only MMO where you can do such a thing.

If this ain't case here, it would be way better, aka nerfing dmg over all, buffing HP and def to everyone.

Fights would last longer, you wouldn't see lucky one shots, DPS classes would deal a bit better dmg than tankers while tankers would get less dmg but I am afraid this can't be done here since DBO is made this way....

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Dex Turtle new meta. OPOPOPOPOPOPOP

My friend used that in TW for fun, if you have cash, you should test it with %res and resistance rate and dex.

You might even enjoy it. xD

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Okay cool, we understand every human class has a good amount of dexterity and resistance but what are classes like SK and DW supposed to do who have 0 chance of resisting a karma. Hesitation is bullshit, you can only counter it with htb or rng, and if the karma isn't garbage he will have more rp than you will have because of his 6 second bullshit rp skill.

you can use 50% energy dmg reflect lol

• You're not alone, about a good chunk of the community thinks the same thing. And that's also one of the main reasons I made this thread, sure balance was promised, but was making this game take actual skill promised? No, and that was probably due to the staff not really knowing how, to actually promise it. So this thread was made to help with that.

Well you are not the only one, I think that DBO is only MMO where you can do such a thing.

If this ain't case here, it would be way better, aka nerfing dmg over all, buffing HP and def to everyone.

Fights would last longer, you wouldn't see lucky one shots, DPS classes would deal a bit better dmg than tankers while tankers would get less dmg but I am afraid this can't be done here since DBO is made this way....

I think for PVE the damage is fine, But yea I would agree with the Buffing HP and Def to everyone. I like the fact that you get like a 20% or 15% LP when you participate in dragonball scramble

• If this ain't case here, it would be way better, aka nerfing dmg over all, buffing HP and def to everyone.

That's the sloppy lazy way of doing things, not to mention you'd ruin certain classes main role. Take for example SM and turtle, nerfing their DMG and making their Def and LP better doesn't make sense, they're meant to be a squishy DPS. In that case you'd turn a SM into something similar to a Grand Chef.

My plan works better because you remove a lot of RNG and OP aspects about PvP, while still keeping classes their main role.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!