Turtle Hermit

• should the turtle hermit class have an increase instead of 50% it should be 70% or 75% 53

1. yes (29) 55%
    2. no (19) 36%
    3. maybe (5) 9%

turtle hermit the class that is suppose to do damage now but it feels like it do damage later than now it feels like a 50% decrease than the damage it used to be i know turtle have been nerfed but you guys nerfed it to low 50% decrease is not a good thing i can barely kill mobs with that class with a pve build and my gear is good +11 lvl 70 and i barely do jack and sh*t (but jack left town) how could you do turtle hermit like that its horrendous in stead of a 50% put it 70% or 75% because it really needs to change i am a person that study almost all the classes poko is alright just need kaioken speed to increase and its good with the crit area its a little lacking denda is alright shadown knight is alright its has the good bleed and good at the tanking dark warrior is good now tank god for that i would say now it can hold more damage than shadow knight well in the pys area crane just need there dot damage increase plasma is alright now its a good class now and karma was always good but the crit area is a little lacking good speed tho ultimate is great just need resistance now grand chef that is the one i have to study one to see if it needs something swordmen is finally where it suppose to be just the block buff need a bit more increase fighter is way to OP that need a nerf on a real ( but i know that is not going to happen since more than half of the mod team is fighters and hardlockz only see things in a fighter point of view if it not good for fighter its not good with him and alot of people told me so yh so if this thread get closed or i get banned of what i typing now i won't be surprised) i would say like a 10% or 8% decrease not much just alot of people don't want to see 1 shot all the times like the time i saw a DW lvl 70 +15 got 1 shot from a fighter +10 lvl 70 fighter and the DW was buffed with max con gear you maybe thinking that i'm lying but i'm not but anyway its not about the other classes for the moment its about Turtle hermit plz increase turtle hermit damage and crit damage the only thing i see it good for now is cc well that is because the mobs lp is low as H.F.I.L other thank that its pretty much and class that people don't want anymore

• soo i just finished reading and man that was a bit hard u need to work on ur english my man but atleast u tried.SO yeah turtle deals a little bit less dmg but that's because alot of things and now there are other classes which need our support rather than turtle tbh

• soo i just finished reading and man that was a bit hard u need to work on ur english my man but atleast u tried.SO yeah turtle deals a little bit less dmg but that's because alot of things and now there are other classes which need our support rather than turtle tbh

well English is not my main language it is Chinese i speak 4 languages Chinese,English,Japanese and dutch and yes i kinda forgot to put in the punctuation marks its like 3 am when i typed this so plz excuse me

• Damage would be better if soul was like it used to be. Anyways you think turtle are bad? Try playing a crane now. Their Masterclass skill is wrong coded and until you are lvl 70 the class is useless now.

I would really urge Daneos to bring the stats for soul / strength and properties back to the original state of the game, because classes like crane, poko, dende and grand suffer heavy atm. While other class like fighter/sword and turtle can deal with it. Not easiely but thei can.

• Apparently I can't say "sheit", and I wasnt even trying to use bad words, message removed for no reason. But @Kaimurrell you need to edit that pile of junk, people cant read it or comprehend it.

For your information I voted NO absolutely not, turtles atk prop are fine and you can easily farm with the class, base damage doesn't need an increase. If anything they need to balance all classes together and test all with proper gear, both in pve and pvp, and if necessary change some stats on gear, but still being aware of pve balance.

Props are fine as they are as well 1 % attk and 0,5 def for turtle not bad considering fighter, sk have 0,5 in both def and attk, if you increase turtles damage more, it will make imbalance.

• Apparently I can't say "sheit", and I wasnt even trying to use bad words, message removed for no reason. But Danuvius you need to edit that pile of junk, people cant read it or comprehend it.

For your information I voted NO absolutely not, turtles atk prop are fine and you can easily farm with the class, base damage doesn't need an increase. If anything they need to balance all classes together and test all with proper gear, both in pve and pvp, and if necessary change some stats on gear, but still being aware of pve balance.

Props are fine as they are as well 1 % attk and 0,5 def for turtle not bad considering fighter, sk have 0,5 in both def and attk, if you increase turtles damage more, it will make imbalance.

I cant edit it do I look like a mod?

• ok guys let's chill out a bit and stop being so aggresive towards each other

Now for the turtle matter:Yes it's true turtle doesent deal as much dmg as in the tw bdo BUT this is not tw bdo this is DBOG this is an entierly diffrent game so if you want to compare something compare it to the game itself like turtle deals insane dmg compared to other classes in dbog stop comparing tw dbo cuz that game is long dead ok? trutle is fine the only thing that i would want for turtle it would be to have a male turtle book with same effects nothing more

• I honestly feel sorry for what they did with the turtle, I have since TW and it was never as bad as now ... you need an excellent set to be good ... all those who think that the turtle is fine, is why not they have one of insurance, I have equipment +10 and +9 and even then I do not kill the mobs of a kame (with ssj and buff dragon) without counting that the fighters are too op a like the tanks ... it seems that the game will favor them constantly

• I honestly feel sorry for what they did with the turtle, I have since TW and it was never as bad as now ... you need an excellent set to be good ... all those who think that the turtle is fine, is why not they have one of insurance, I have equipment +10 and +9 and even then I do not kill the mobs of a kame (with ssj and buff dragon) without counting that the fighters are too op a like the tanks ... it seems that the game will favor them constantly

thank you you are dead right on that

What gear do you have? like stats and whats your hit rate? Which mob did you attack?

• Guante craft 27crit + 10 / wand28% crit + 9 anillos kraken + 66energy atack anillo cell + 44 energía atack / pants 27focus + 9 + ssj + buff dargon 20% energy .... zombi mobs ...

Obviously before the Turtle attack was down, I killed them all with a very inferior team, I do not say that they raise it as before but that they do not leave it so on the floor

I would like to know if those who say that the turtle is okay, if they have one

• overall hit rate without buffs, like can you provide screenshot with you overall hitrate? You do know dragonbuff energy only increase EP and EP regen. The mobs defense? Im interested in your hit rate and which skill you use to kill those mobs.

your accesories???????????????????????????????????????????

• man cmon stop saying turtle is weak dont u see in what state is Crane or even GrandChief they are inexistent in the game

THEY ARE IN A BAD STATE turtle is demanded all over pve and party budokai fighter yeah i think he is a bit strong but still with them its only about luck( you can add swordman to the equation if we are at it )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!