Bots Infestation !?

• Hi, Having 1 account afking is not going to do much but when you have 5-10-15-20 accounts running at the same time that 960 tokens becomes 5k-10k-15k-20k now imagine farming that every day for a week you see where im going right lol?

that could be a problem for sure i suppose but wouldn't a computer have a hard time running so many instances of the game i mean im sure a good pc probably could but thats really besides the point.

• if you think this game is 14 days old you are mistaken... this game is know since 2010 .. 8 years old game and back then people still used multi clients... so say Sandboxie for that job also doing dual client brings no cheats to the game is just nonsense from people who cant handle the dual client on their pc...

one more thing you dont use dualt client on same account thats just stupid move to begin with and it wont work either... when people use dual client they are planing to use different accounts not same account for that job smh

• this looks like a nuisance lol i dont think afking is really that bad but idk i just dont thinks its a big deal its 10 tokens every 15minutes so in an hour its 40 tokens so i a 24 hour day of afk its 960 tokens which to me doesnt seem like too much its a nice little chunk but not really that bad but thats just my opinion

Hi, Having 1 account afking is not going to do much but when you have 5-10-15-20 accounts running at the same time that 960 tokens becomes 5k-10k-15k-20k now imagine farming that every day for a week you see where im going right lol?

ALSO add to the list of issues with this...lets say 20accs per "afking player" that will increase lag in the server just from idle accounts which seems unfair to actual players trying to have fun/progress in the game aaaaand the economy also will be messed up, because all the unbound items that you get from those tokens may end up on auction house making the economy go all over the place

• ALSO add to the list of issues with this...lets say 20accs per "afking player" that will increase lag in the server just from idle accounts which seems unfair to actual players trying to have fun/progress in the game aaaaand the economy also will be messed up, because all the unbound items that you get from those tokens may end up on auction house making the economy go all over the place

well usually the server isn't very full anyway the only time the server gets close to full is during the dragon ball hunt and the economy would just cause the things that can go into the AH would just become cheaper because if the increase in supply

• if those accounts are bots you can't stop them that easy. An afk bot will look exactly the same for the server as a normal client. So you can't say this guy is a bot let's ban him.

Also multi client is a must in dbog. Many of us knows the times in dbo tw where you searched a few hours just to do some dungeons because no one wanted to play dende buffer. With multi client you can at least take 2 spots by yourself.

Lastly the old anti afk check from dbo tw was just shit. As an example while I was farming on tw most of the times I did not notice the afk check and missed it which always resulted in a dc. Pretty annoying stuff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!