Crane Hermit Nerf/Balance

• Hello humans, at first i should say that crane should be the last class that should be nerfed, cutting thousand slashes dmg by 1/3 is mistake while in pvp everyone can use anti blood accesories and thousand slashes is useless without dots.
    Crane had powerfull thousand slashes no for no reason, this was the reason and chance for get into cc because with a lot of bloods + thousand slashes crane was able to hit nice combo on boss.

Next thing, crane in pvp is the only one class that dont have insta stun/paralize, before lvl cap 70 (maybe 70 i dont remember well) crane had paralize smillar to warrior but they remove it in name of new skills where most are useless (you need drop fakin poison and then use next skill for paralize/confuse player, and before you will do it you will be dead, because in fight here is no time for it) Today crane have no chance agains most lot of classes:
    Turtle can insta lock crane with his disks and just sleep him, turtle have also stun.
    karma/plasma have insta teleport skill with stun.
    fighter with his dodge and anti blood accesories will finish crane for one combo even if slow will succes. (dash+ stun and he got crane)
    sword is masterrace class if the owner have skills you will not even able to use skill, stuns and ko spam but for crane is enough 2 stun and 2 skills. (dash+ stun and he got crane)

Today crane dont have any chance in melee or close range fights, and in 1 vs 1 fights is not even about the player skill but about luck even if here will be gap in fight crane is missing something for insta stun, and he should have it like turtle.

The problem in crane is inside the system of how his skills, how they works, because crane have paralize and confusion skills the problem is here that you need put something under them for make them work, and its very stupid because here is no time for it, here is also hardcore 90sec of cooldown - this is mistake.
    Let crane use his "spirit wave" without fakin poison and "energy heat wave" without burn, make them like a normal skills and change the cooldown to usable and crane will get insta stun/confusion like other classes.

Most of antiblood accesories are with anti paralise/confused effect so crane will not become op.

• Man you tryin for no reason. There are many Crane threads and some people will just say class is fine and then stop paying attention to these threads. I do agree with you though. I liked to play Crane in POB but hell no I wont ever play it again. Its not because it aint good or I aint good, its because people dont give a fk.

• Man you tryin for no reason. There are many Crane threads and some people will just say class is fine and then stop paying attention to these threads. I do agree with you though. I liked to play Crane in POB but hell no I wont ever play it again. Its not because it aint good or I aint good, its because people dont give a fk.

I dont saw any another threads about crane and i dont care about them, thats why i don't comment them and i dont look for them, i give a fk and i will write what i want and about what i will like, while you have anything to say about this thread, you don't have any arguments, so you're the one who looks for attention, you coming here and you telling me shit, i dont care about your personal opinion, you're also no one as player so rip you.

• Welp, whatever you say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You certainly don‘t really know how to use the search bar, but Im not here to be offending. I am just telling you the way the Staff team acts right now, it‘s lost effort. Also I am probably more known than you, but what‘s the point? If you say you are more popular thats good for you. Donald Trump is also more popular and still can‘t come up with decent changes.

I still agree with all your suggestions for crane.

RE: Revamp 1k Slash or buff Crane #don'tignorethis

RE: Crane Hermit 5 Huge CD skills

• Hi,

1. Thousand Slashes does not need Bleeds to be strong if you played during the times where Thousand Slashes was strong all you would need is 1 solid burn + RP Dmg and then use thousand slashes and you can hit super high damages.

2. Im not sure why Lost in Time was removed but i guess somewhere on the lines of 'its OP'

3. Cranes are the counter for turtles and if played right cranes will own turtles with ease.

4. Plasma Majin is not that bad since you can go full anti confuse make them waste there conufsion then switch to full anti para and you will win. Karma on the other hand is the ultimate counter for cranes and it is very hard to beat them.

5. Fighter is all luck related, If you put in the effort and grind and you obtain 64% anti crit then you have a real good chance to beat fighters. Swordsman is the counter for both spiritualists and if they are a good swordsman you will struggle no matter what gear you have.

I personally would like to see Lost in time return since it made cranes more versatile in pvp. Changing the waves to work without a DOT applied would just be broken 35m instant Para 35m instant confusion no ty. I would like to see the cooldown on them decreased.

I dont saw any another threads about crane and i dont care about them, thats why i don't comment them and i dont look for them, i give a fk and i will write what i want and about what i will like, while you have anything to say about this thread, you don't have any arguments, so you're the one who looks for attention, you coming here and you telling me shit, i dont care about your personal opinion, you're also no one as player so rip you.

There is no need to be offensive to Danuvius he was just stating his opinion. Please keep it civil.

• I'm curious, how was thousand slashes nerfed?

• it is obvious that cranes need a buff and some tweaks, it is tiring to only see SK vs Karma vs Figthers in budokai... There is a f** reason to only see those classes in PvP, and it is not that others may be harder, the problem is that the kit makes it impossible to win unless the other goes AFK.

• This is a video of Thousand Slashes in DBOG before it was changed.

It was nerfed because i agree it was too OP but i think it is still a bit underpowerd right now but thats just my opinion.

LOL.

He uses dodon ray with RP ( a bleed ) , then dodon barrage with RP ( also a bleed ) and then the thousand slash skill crits. Had that player be wearing 100% anti bleed in that video he would've been hit close to 0 damage on crit.

Cranes have to rely on Solid Burn in pvp , I can't wait to see vids of solid burns doing 6k damage with the new patch on a 2 minutes skills while also getting hit for 40k from fighters on a 16s cooldown skill.

• This is a video of Thousand Slashes in DBOG before it was changed.

It was nerfed because i agree it was too OP but i think it is still a bit underpowerd right now but thats just my opinion.

The only relevant 1k Slash skill is burn though, like.... if someone dies because they don't have antibleed, it's not really the skill that's so OP.

I'd like to quote from one of my other threads:

The Video shows a 1K Slash of 29.954 ( 70% DOT Explosion Damage )

29.954 * 1,30 to show the 100% DOT Damage = 38.940

38,940 Total DOT Damage / 30 Seconds = 1.298 Bleeding DOT. (He actually takes 1.314 Bleeding in the Video)

Now in your video you stacked Dodon Barrage + Dodon Ray which did 1.289 and 1.149 damage each. Not to mention your 1k Slash critted and both DOT last 1 minute. And that abdominal pain lul

1.289 * 30 = 38.670

1.149 * 30 = 34.470

= 73.140

73.140 * 0.70 = 51.198

1K Slash should do 51.198 non crit damage, but it does like twice as much in your video, so I think the damage is a bit off or you had energy crit % on your fan?

Anyway, the damage of 1k Slash is mad low tho.

I mean if you check the retail DBO video I posted above, you can clearly see it was no different in TW.

• Well remember these bleeds do around 1-1.2k dmg every 2 seconds with RP Dmg but if you want to think of it like that and want to see Cranes play without bleeds and just burns then watch the video below. Solid Burn + RP DMG does almost 1000 every 2 seconds anyway so its pretty much the same. So you can imagine 1000 Solid Burn (AOE) then Thousand Slashes 1 shots pretty much anything back then.

What scares me is that people don't realise the change to 40% wouldn't actually change the outcome of those matches. On the video sendoku uses 3 to 4 solid burns before using 1k slashes, his targets were way bellow 50% life he is basically bypassing auto pots in that video. He is hitting 17k damage with 3 solid burns, if you decrease in that video the damage to 40% instead of 70 they would still be hit by 9714.

That's a 2 minute cooldown skill hitting for 9k , all you'd have to do is making sure the target is bellow that mark and you bypass the auto pot. Meaning players will still complain that cranes are op and will ask for nerfs on a skill that needs a lot of preparation ( in the video you showed us I can see holes in his combo that can be easilly exploited). Decreasing any less the damage and we are talking lv 45 levels of damage here on a 2 minute skill. I just hope the skill doesn't suffer any more rebalances but I'm skeptical.

• Most of these points are based on your experince from dbog where most of players are totaly unskilled, i see players with ruined builds just by seeing thier buffs or skills so i can understand that you had some luck and you won with someone (is not like you cant win with anyone as crane you can for sure, but the discussion is msinly about missing insta paralize) you telling me something about full anti crit lol, everyone know that if you will use anticrit as human you will have less hp and then sword/fighter will kill you anyway, the human fight depends on first stun and luck, fighter even without crit make nice damage, and sword is basing on knock downs and stuns anti crit wont help you here.

The wave skills can be turnet into single target skill and not aoe, problem sloved.

This is a video of Thousand Slashes in DBOG before it was changed.

Looks legit this can happen in real fight for sure, my opponents always getting perma paralized in fight by seeing me and they removing thier antibleed accesories.

LOL.

He uses dodon ray with RP ( a bleed ) , then dodon barrage with RP ( also a bleed ) and then the thousand slash skill crits. Had that player be wearing 100% anti bleed in that video he would've been hit close to 0 damage on crit.

Cranes have to rely on Solid Burn in pvp , I can't wait to see vids of solid burns doing 6k damage with the new patch on a 2 minutes skills while also getting hit for 40k from fighters on a 16s cooldown skill.

true lel

• I agree. The only time i found myself wishing Thousand Slashes was stronger is against karmas because you dont have much time to get the job done.

39% Jacket, 15% Title, 10% gloves, 2x 20 Con Rings You will have around 13-14k LP this is more than enough to deal with fighters. As long as you are not paper and you actually put effort in upgrading your gears. Base Damage needles are nothing to ride home about they are very average in damage. As for swordsman you would not wear anti crit you would go full con or when focus is working you might even go full focus in order to make his combo a lot harder to do since his stuns are much shorter. The AOE has nothing to do with what i mean when i say broken. 35m Instant stun if that is not broken i dont know what is. Even if they use 100% anti confuse you can then fire the 35m paralysis in which they will have no time to switch accessories. My video of showing thousand slashes early dbog times was just me showing the difference of now and back then.

I feel like the balance here hears cries instead of factual data. There is one crane winning in a budokai filled with 31 sk's , fighters and karmas but somehow that one crane is penalized.

Most games there is a job called game designer where he is responsable to evaluate data before applying buffs and nerfs. It seems like the job is vacant here.

• I agree. The only time i found myself wishing Thousand Slashes was stronger is against karmas because you dont have much time to get the job done.

39% Jacket, 15% Title, 10% gloves, 2x 20 Con Rings You will have around 13-14k LP this is more than enough to deal with fighters. As long as you are not paper and you actually put effort in upgrading your gears. Base Damage needles are nothing to ride home about they are very average in damage. As for swordsman you would not wear anti crit you would go full con or when focus is working you might even go full focus in order to make his combo a lot harder to do since his stuns are much shorter. The AOE has nothing to do with what i mean when i say broken. 35m Instant stun if that is not broken i dont know what is. Even if they use 100% anti confuse you can then fire the 35m paralysis in which they will have no time to switch accessories. My video of showing thousand slashes early dbog times was just me showing the difference of now and back then.

Oh i see, sorry i did understand it wrong, i understand what you mean, but i said before that crane have problems in close range fights, so the 35m can be nerfed easy to 10m-15m so turtle will be not punished he have also diskd that can lock you and then he can sleep you first easy. The problem of crane is that that he can't get out from close oppresion, because he is missing insta stun/paralize or something.

• lol trust me as crane you hope for fights against turtles because they are easy wins every time. Soon as match starts you freeze wait till end of freeze duration then sleep. Turtles can do nothing because discs are not instant they have a delay which means freeze will just cancel his discs if he trys to use discs. There is only 1 way a Turtle would beat a good crane and that is if the Crane has awful ping and the turtle has good ping in which the turtle will use turtle book at the start of the match then when the crane trys to sleep the turtle uses Turtle Rod KD this will cancel the cranes sleep and therfore give turtle the upper hand in which he can disc them and then sleep.

I feel like you play only against autstic players who just staying, and letting you do what you want, sure crane have chances vs turtle is more like first sleep = win.
    But i repeat again: "close rage fights" crane is missing something for get out from opression in close rage fights.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!