Upgrade %

• Ehhhhhm, hi guys, so a log time I remember that they changed the upgrade system and they have post the chances of geting the upgrades, I mean 12-13 has 2% and thinks like that, if i remember correctly.

So if some one has the link to it or remember the changes i will be very happy and thankful.

Btw sorry if this is not in the correct category in the threads im kinda new over here.

• I am pretty sure that they have said they won't release such information in terms of success rates.

However, if attempting an upgrade at +10 or more you have a 145,000,000% chance to get the broken card.

If you mean in general then:

The fail card reduces your upgrade by 1 unless using a white stone.

Broken takes the item back to 0 but you don't lose the item like in retail.

Broken with a white card downgrades the item by 2 as opposed to 2- 6 (Always 5 or 6) like in retail.

• Daneos wrote:
    A new base for the upgrading system has been set.

-- Upgrade System
    Max Equipment Grade: 15

Upgrade Rates:

[WEAPON]
    Grade 0->6: 100%
    Grade 6->7: 30%
    Grade 7->8: 25%
    Grade 8->9: 20%
    Grade 9->10: 15%
    Grade 10->11: 10%
    Grade 11->13: 5%
    Grade 13->14: 4%
    Grade 14->15: 2.5%

[ARMOR]
    Grade 0->4: 100%
    Grade 4->6: 60%
    Grade 6->8: 40%
    Grade 8->9: 30%
    Grade 9->10: 20%
    Grade 10->11: 10%
    Grade 11->13: 5%
    Grade 13->14: 4%
    Grade 14->15: 3%

Upgrade Success: Equipment grade +1.
    Upgrade Fail: Equipment grade -1.
    Upgrade Broken: Equipment grade reset to 0.

White Stone: White stones prevents the grade decreasing at fail or broken.
    Greater Upgrade Stone: Gives possibility to upgrade equipment by 1-3 grades (33% chance to get 1, 2 or 3)

• I stand corrected.

Am I reading it right that there is the same chance of me getting a dragon ball to drop as there is of me getting a success card at +11.......

No wonder I keep breaking everything.

• All I know is I cant get a success card on anything that is currently at +10 or more no matter how much I try I can't do it, and very RARELY have had success on anything +9 or above.

(You can probably check how much I have upgraded dev team, you will see that despite that I have never seen a success card on a piece of gear that is at +10 or more)

Last night I tried upgrading +9 pants, I got broken... Fair enough... Down to +7 they go

Then I proceeded to get 10 fail cards in a row at +7

Then I see the constant stream of +12s, 13s and 14s crawling along the bottom of the screen, and I just resent how unfair this game really is.

• Hi, i can see you copied pasted a quote from Daneos.

Somehow this doesn't stick together with the pinned post "The Differences / Changes of DBO Global with respect to the Official Game".

More specifically, in the quote it says that if the armor brakes while using white stone then the grade won't be decreased even though in the pinned post it says it will be decreased by 2.

Which one is the correct answer?

• Hi, i can see you copied pasted a quote from Daneos.

Somehow this doesn't stick together with the pinned post "The Differences / Changes of DBO Global with respect to the Official Game".

More specifically, in the quote it says that if the armor brakes while using white stone then the grade won't be decreased even though in the pinned post it says it will be decreased by 2.

Which one is the correct answer?

previously was nothing
    actually -2

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!