Share your frustrations

• To be honest recently I've seen the game's drop/success rate of everything go to shit. Simple things that are supposed to be relatively easy to obtain are tedious to get. For example someone I know had to spend bare minimum of 12kk trying to get an attribute on their weapon, while some people take a whole 3 hours of slaughtering hordes upon hordes of mobs just to get a full set of drateon balls.

As for boxes either RNG says you get the stat you want, or you can waste your entire lives savings and get nothing.

It's the same with crafting, crafted weapons with the highest possible stats just don't exist. You can try hundreds of times and only get 23% out of 24%.

• 1- support is mistake, you cant get real help.

2-cashiers who recharged and get perma ban* are playing again after few days, so you can cash and if you didn't get what you wanted you recharge and you doing same shlt again until you get what you wanted, that's totally facked up and unfair, tien who shared hacks on discord and recharge is playing again and admins dont do shit about it coz he probablycash again from his mom visa.

3- moderators dont have real knowledge about the game.

4- when here is made a nice suggestion and is well written these admins dont give a shlt about it, no real answers from daneos.

5- i feel like these moderators agree with everything that daneos is saying and they not telling him about the real problems in game, here is no communication between game and daneos, even when he make events he dont know prices of items

• How ironic, that the guy who basically has full +15 gear starts a thread with the title "share your frustrations".

Ofc someone had to.

I can say that I lucked out on upgrade this monday, and I can brag that it took me 25/27 stones on glove and axe combined, doesn't mean that there are no frustrations just like anyone else.

Returning to topic, this is actually good, people sharing what they're struggling with, might be a good way for devs to take notice, just like a complaint book for example.

• 1- support is mistake, you cant get real help.

2-cashiers who recharged and get perma ban* are playing again after few days, so you can cash and if you didn't get what you wanted you recharge and you doing same shlt again until you get what you wanted, that's totally facked up and unfair, tien who shared hacks on discord and recharge is playing again and admins dont do shit about it coz he probablycash again from his mom visa.

3- moderators dont have real knowledge about the game.

4- when here is made a nice suggestion and is well written these admins dont give a shlt about it, no real answers from daneos.

5- i feel like these moderators agree with everything that daneos is saying and they not telling him about the real problems in game, here is no communication between game and daneos, even when he make events he dont know prices of items

Well , idk how many mmorpg and genral games i played , i never saw a support like dbo globale one xd , expect some persons , like Hardlock.

• Ofc someone had to.

I can say that I lucked out on upgrade this monday, and I can brag that it took me 25/27 stones on glove and axe combined, doesn't mean that there are no frustrations just like anyone else.

Returning to topic, this is actually good, people sharing what they're struggling with, might be a good way for devs to take notice, just like a complaint book for example.

A complaint book to make the game much easier than it is right now xD?
    You drop too many stones, boxes basically everywhere and Im pretty sure they will be main currency at some point.

This nice complaint book you are talking about, lead the game to the worst direction it could thanks to nice community.

• A complaint book to make the game much easier than it is right now xD?
    You drop too many stones, boxes basically everywhere and Im pretty sure they will be main currency at some point.

This nice complaint book you are talking about, lead the game to the worst direction it could thanks to nice community.

Im fighter and i can t do cc90-100 and other on randoms party , i need to go with friends etc cause of the nerfing speed on fighters boxe are not easy for me and dogi ball rare impossible , maybe mussolini talking about this and he wanna make the game more open to all classes pve or not.

• A complaint book to make the game much easier than it is right now xD?

Sure, boxes everywhere at 3.5kk a piece, would be great if 1 box was all it took rofl.

And remind me, where did I exactly ask to make the game easier ?

• Sure, boxes everywhere at 3.5kk a piece, would be great if 1 box was all it took rofl.

And remind me, where did I exactly ask to make the game easier ?

Are you actually saying, if you complain you would do so to make the game harder while flaming that you didnt get perfect stats when used 100 wack boxes?

Im fighter and i can t do cc90-100 and other on randoms party , i need to go with friends etc cause of the nerfing speed on fighters boxe are not easy for me and dogi ball rare impossible , maybe mussolini talking about this and he wanna make the game more open to all classes pve or not.

Oh you want some parties to be viable?
    hmm what a coincidence isn't it? One or two months ago we complained that buffs shouldnt be removed because this slot will be locked and humans will be less favoured in any dungeon. And I am pretty sure you are one of the people who wanted this wack system to stay.

• Oh you want some parties to be viable?
    hmm what a coincidence isn't it? One or two months ago we complained that buffs shouldnt be removed because this slot will be locked and humans will be less favoured in any dungeon. And I am pretty sure you are one of the people who wanted this wack system to stay.

Idk what the **** u saying , i never agreed with this

U are so arrogant , even if i don t found a party , my set is far better then urs so idk why u so arrogant i was just talking good with u , dbog best community.

• Are you actually saying, if you complain you would do so to make the game harder while flaming that you didnt get perfect stats when used 100 wack boxes?

Maybe you didn't ready everything right, including the tittle, no one spoke of perfect stats or 100 boxes, I'm talking about not being able to get higher than 19/21% with over 300 boxes. If I wanted to complain, or do something about it, I'd ask for silver boxes for example, which I do not, and I've gone against several times. I didn't ask anything, or made any suggestion, I simply stated a fact.

• Idk what the **** u saying , i never agreed with this

U are so arrogant , even if i don t found a party , my set is far better then urs so idk why u so arrogant i was just talking good with u , dbog best community.

Why am I arrogant, if this community is full of hypocrites like you xD?
    yaya dont remove buffs, yaya cant take fighter :(((( .

And tf you mean with your set is better than mine? What set are you talking about lol?

• Why am I arrogant, if this community is full of hypocrites like you xD?
    yaya dont remove buffs, yaya cant take fighter :(((( .

And tf you mean with your set is better than mine? What set are you talking about lol?

xd come show me ur set in game right now

U don t even know the signification , of Hypocrisie , i can t be hypocrite with u , becasue i don t know u .

U talking shit with me , arrogant many , my fighter is taken is friends pt with guilde , i complain about other fighter who are who need buy their dogi ball 16 kk , i know many , just treing to help them and me in the same time .

• xd come show me ur set in game right now

U don t even know the signification , of Hypocrisie , i can t be hypocrite with u , becasue i don t know u .

U talking shit with me , arrogant many , my fighter is taken is friends pt with guilde , i complain about other fighter who are who need buy their dogi ball 16 kk , i know many , just treing to help them and me in the same time .

i am pretty sure that my gear is by far better than yours. but that is not the point.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!