Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• not ignore my sugestion for cause of the other egoistic people.

all know that crane need improve the skills but they not want affect other characters for make easier the things to the class sk, karma, fighter, turtle, etc.

not say me that crane its fine if you not use. please.

somebody GM, Moderator that play with crane how main character. why i say this, many people that use crane it use how character secondary for earn zeni and equip popular characters.

or any player Pro that no retired of the game, why i say this where is sendoku, where is tien, where is 文字, etc.

• Denuevo tu???? ya te dije que mires los videos de Sendoku usando Crane en pvp asi aprendes a jugar y ves que tan bueno es crane en pvp.

• No need to make other thread.

We already discussed there alot and got many Contradictions. With that we gave all what we had to say for daneos to see.

Your thread was one of the most viewed thread that had many replies.

Your thread won't be ignored so don't worry.

• Hello!

Thanks for helping DBOG!

You told us at your other thread you have experience as Crane and you want to improve it at PVP, you did a comparison between almost all classes vs Cranes about their skills and how's Crane's performance at Budokai in comparison to other classes, but i think you are skipping something, your suggestions?, the community gave theirs, but yours friend? i remember you told us about a Stun, Paralysis?, is only what Crane needs?, i would love to heard it!, not a Crane player at the moment but i love the class! :)

Regards.

• Fairly enough just like Syren I played Crane in POB (yes the game is different now but not much changed).

About crane:

They have a fixed damage output on DOTs which mean the damage is always the same. The only weapon you should upgrade is your Fan to get a higher damage output on master fan out and to increase your heal. The class itself has to rely on slow and RP charging which isnt that hard if you obtain 13 RP regeneration shoes. The only thing that counters crane are people who stack billion movement speed and Karmas/Plasmas.

Fairly enough you can easily rape full +15 players who stack billions of Prop accessories easily because of the constant DOT damage and their high duration (1 min) at level 70. Also applying Poison is not that difficult due to KD. Its just not worth the effort since people always wear anti bleed anti paralyze. I‘d recommend watchin Sendokus videos against some classes to get used to the crane playstyle. The only suggestion I could make would be an increase in dexterity because crane used to rely on status resistance.

• Got it^^, i will give it a try, Thank you so much for the help! :):thumbup:

going to the bed:sleeping:, night guys..:)

• Cranes simply cannot do anything against Karma Majins, thats their only problem.

It's not a counter like Sk vs fighter where the fighter always has à chance, it's a counter where the crane will never have a chance, even without stuns the karma can KD forever and thus the crane will be unable to do anything, since every opening he has requires about 2seconds of free time, and even in a situation where the crane dodges the karma????? The karma is able to use shout, dodging whatever the crane threw at him.

But then, if you were to add the huge damage buff karmas received two weeks ago for no reason, a back crit one shots a +14 tmq human (and this is real).

Why were they buffed in the first place ? A +11 karma almost killed Mussolini, a +15 sk yesterday. How is that normal ?

• Crane was made to have high resistance and you see that in its buff "resist it".

In the other thread me and other players discussed about that and we found that crane needs to have more DEX in order to give it more resistance, so i suggested about changing agile armor to give dex instead of defense rate.

Karma is a problem for all classes not crane only.

• Crane was made to have high resistance and you see that in its buff "resist it".

In the other thread me and other players discussed about that and we found that crane needs to have more DEX in order to give it more resistance, so i suggested about changing agile armor to give dex instead of defense rate.

Karma is a problem for all classes not crane only.

Karma isn't a problem for cranes, it's simply impossible to defeat, you're missing the point.

Karma is hard for MAs but they can win

Karma is hard for SK but they can win

Karma is hard for healers but they can win

Karma is impossible to beat as Crane.

Easier to understand now ?

• Hello guys!

With all the respect you deserve, I think we are slightly taking other way like at the other thread, we are talking a lot about other(s) Class(es). Even with some difference in gear a class is able to do something against other, is up to the player in my opinion; Yup i understand we need a point to start that's why i think you are talking about other classes, but how do you think we can improve Cranes?, what they need at their skill tree?, as far we only have an instant stun / paralysis ? and more status resistance?..

Hope you don't misunderstand me, I'm trying to help, thank you!

• So what crane hermit needs to make it hard but not impossible to defeat karma? What's your suggestion?

• Hello guys!

With all the respect you deserve, I think we are slightly taking other way like at the other thread, we are talking a lot about other(s) Class(es). Even with some difference in gear a class is able to do something against other, is up to the player in my opinion; Yup i understand we need a point to start that's why i think you are talking about other classes, but how do you think we can improve Cranes?, what they need at their skill tree?, as far we only have an instant stun / paralysis ? and more status resistance?..

Hope you don't misunderstand me, I'm trying to help, thank you!

Thanks for helping, crane hermit has its stuns, KD needs delay like about 1.5 sec.

Like hypnosis. To use spirit wave, energy heat wave you must first use a DoT skill from 25m distance that makes you go near target. So you need your enemy knocked out for that.

So what crane needs is more resistance to be able to land first stun without stopping it.

Bad Picollo gave us a suggestion about changing double gut buster to poison so that makes spirit wave easier to use, used from 35m range.

So what's your suggestions about how can we improve in pvp especially against karma?

• Crane is impossible to beat as ultima/dende/poko/cheff/dw (on high level play)

• Crane is impossible to beat as ultima/dende/poko/cheff/dw (on high level play)

This is wrong on many levels, Poko priest easily defeats spiritualist with the right gameplay (KD spam), any KD is faster than a 2second sleep cast, thus making the poko able to spam KD.

But this isn't something casual people like you who only plays one class will know.

Ulti easily beats Crane too if they abuse guard, which i'm pretty sure you do, too.

• This is wrong on many levels, Poko priest easily defeats spiritualist with the right gameplay (KD spam), any KD is faster than a 2second sleep cast, thus making the poko able to spam KD.

But this isn't something casual people like you who only plays one class will know.

Ulti easily beats Crane too if they abuse guard, which i'm pretty sure you do, too.

you dont know high level play then, sorry to burst your bubble.

• you dont know high level play then, sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh i know it more than you do, i've also won more solo auras than you ever will (including TW), my point is a fact as i've actually did it myself against strong players, so you either take my knowledge and try for yourself or you can keep being unexperienced and spread false information made up by your unknowledgeable little person.

My poko was undefeated and only dropped to dice, and it also looks like i was the only one able to defeat strong turtles such as zuzia, divine, and so on.

Actually, defeat is a small word, spiritualists were free wins for my poko.

• talk about cranes before a mod comes and closes it again and ur voice be diminished again

Using paralyzes without needing a DOT is the first step to go and NO it wont make the class op since its paralyzes which u can easily counter with accessories so u will need more effort than just going anti bleed accessories against cranes

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!