MY thoughts on how to make this game a bit better (Upgrade + Boxes = Gear)

• How to get that stone you ask? By completing Budokai is how you obtain one of those Dragon Stones. +13 requires 1 Dragon Stone, +14 requires 2 Dragon Stones, +15 requires 3. You cannot go higher than +12 without those stones. Its whats needed for none rng upgrades.

So that would mean every week you can upgrade 7x to +13 +14 +15 (only adult budo) the idea is nice that we get something usefull from budo but because of the lack of players budo is way to easy and 7x upgrade for 1 week is crazy.

• So that would mean every week you can upgrade 7x to +13 +14 +15 (only adult budo) the idea is nice that we get something usefull from budo but because of the lack of players budo is way to easy and 7x upgrade for 1 week is crazy.

Yeah those are bad numbers but my point is if upgrade system is none RNG you should need special upgrade stones to get +15.

• I just say you people who say this game is easy are just no lifers cuz if you have work uni and also someone like a gf + your family you wouldnt say that this easy... just let it be much changes gotta be applied to the game but not to make much more difficult than it already is, my opinion is we have already hard times with the upgrade if we dont cash like 100 euros to get a lot of zeni and then to spen 90 only for one item... and even tho no one can say that you will 100% get a +15 maybe u have 30% chanse which is already low for the zeni you get. To remove thing like craft is already a stupid idea cuz this game is based on it bassically with the armor. The changes should be only on damage balance def ballance and so, and maybe getting less lag or nerfing some chars.

• I just say you people who say this game is easy are just no lifers cuz if you have work uni and also someone like a gf + your family you wouldnt say that this easy... just let it be much changes gotta be applied to the game but not to make much more difficult than it already is, my opinion is we have already hard times with the upgrade if we dont cash like 100 euros to get a lot of zeni and then to spen 90 only for one item... and even tho no one can say that you will 100% get a +15 maybe u have 30% chanse which is already low for the zeni you get. To remove thing like craft is already a stupid idea cuz this game is based on it bassically with the armor. The changes should be only on damage balance def ballance and so, and maybe getting less lag or nerfing some chars.

I say it's easy and until a few months ago I was going to the university and working everyday after university 4-6h and had still time for hobbies and dbo. Your problem is probably that you don't know the best way to get your gear but after sometime everyone will learn it sooner or later and after that point even you will say this game is easy.

• I agree with everything 100%.

I want those changes that DreameR68 wrote down. I mentioned a lot of those suggestions a few times in many other Threads. Sadly, most of the time ppl ignored it or didn't like what i wrote. I'm not surprised on how the game has turned out. Many ppl, including me, said it will suck after a certain amount of time. And that time is now. Nobody listened tho.

DreameR68 you and i think alike when it comes to these suggestions that you made. Not surprised tho since we know eachother from TW server and were pretty much at the same page back then too xD ... Gut gemacht ;):thumbup:

Daneos should start to listen to ppl like Dreamer and others that truly have experience. Not just talking about what you know. Experienced and seeing a little into the future. Because i said it many times: People always forget the factor of "time" when they suggest something. They keep on suggesting without thinking ahead. How will the server look like couple months later? How will ppl react? etc.

Broke being gone was obviously the biggest fail. The game is full of sh*t everywhere. And sh*t ain't worth anything.

Back then having +9 or more was OP af. Here it means nothing. Want that back. As Dreamer wrote, +10 or above should be special af. Boxes...always hated them! Just made for milking money. In the past ppl would farm for good stats. I remember dropping 25% speed weaps on Papaya. Then boxes came and f*cked the game. And here on DBOG it's gotten billion times worse than TW server.

I really wish that everything Dreamer mentioned, will happen. I know many ppl will cry but f*ck them. OG DBO players know this is the only hope. Most ppl here are little b**ches that wanna have everything within a day....gotta ignore those.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• ethanvolcano21 totally agree. DreameR68 these children believe that we are going to be playing for 6 hours a day just to farm stones. We have work and social life. Go into a game to simply farm stones so that after breaking your article is ridiculous. When I saw your idea of remove crafting, I said that this guy is crazy you do not know anything. Cashalot and Bad Picollo are a couple that wants everything to restart again. these children live in the basement playing 24 hours and do not tell me that they are level 60 things that we will not use later. That answer would only be given by a child. They try to say that because the bots abused now the people honest just will pay for it.

those who believe that this game is pure ability. If of course it is to press only 1 key for auto attack. the first stun wins. a spam of stuns wins. you do not need quick reflexes, you do not need to be agile. Anyways i like this pvp. but this game does not require absolute ability sorry Cashalot Bad Picollo I hope it doesn't hurt.

Now suppose we do what you want. After a few weeks people will upgrade to +15 and then come back again to asked for the same to further increase the difficulty of upgrading or I'm wrong. If Daneos resets the server keeping only the level because of the bots. that assures you that it will not happen again at level 70 and the future levels that come. And if we will have a new launcher but how long will it take for the bots not to return? his way of solving things is to erase everything, start from scratch, restart the game servers. really?

• you're going to spoil the whole game, in disagreement with everything you say, you just want to give benefits to the cashers.

• funny how people crying because they will need to farm properly for their gear. Sry but in no mmorpg you get endgame gear as fast as in dbo. The changes are the things we had on tw and should I tell you something? Even after some years of playing you did not get +15 on tw and you know what? It was fun. Doing ud and tmq was rewarding cc dungeon was challenging only at the last months before the game shutdow only then the game got to easy and people started spaming cc150

P.S.

If you don't want to farm that much you guys need to stop playing an asian grinder mmorpg.

• Maybe you guys just need better time management lol. I quit though.

Yeah, you're absolutely right I do need to allocate my time more wisely- By playing other games where I'm not bored out of my mind. Don't you get it? The reason players are criticizing this game is because there's literally no reason to play it. Let me just say it flat out: 5 minutes of killing mobs is already an awful chore. You play games to get AWAY from chores. So I play games that actually reward me for my time spent, while still offering an entirely new and different experience. It took me the past week to grind up another alt in ESO, and now that he's cap, I can start farming for gear (shouldn't take more than 1-3 days), and after that I have 20+ dungeons to tackle, entire skill lines to max out, still 300 more levels until cap to collect, I have to collect all the valuables in the world map, rediscover everything, etc. An hour a day gets you so much progress and gold, and yet I still have 200 hours of gameplay left: PER CHARACTER.

The fact that you say that the grind is necessary is an admission that DBO Isn't a huge game. That's why it has no choice but to artificially inflate its grind to spread out content into smaller bites. However, that only sentences the game to a quick death. I spent 50 hours gridning for stones and have nothing to show for it. So I quit. Then I spent 50 hours in ESO: I have collected several new armor sets all with their own unique uses and value, have farmed over 500k gold (about 100kk worth in DBO, because the economy doens't suck and you can buy pretty much anything), have managed to spend a good amount of time in PVP, made several new builds, etc.

tl;dr: I'm done with the game because Its not fun. Simple as that. IT's not a good game, and I don't enjoy having to waste time on a stupid trash game. The only reason I come back to these forums is specifically to see if the games potential will ever be unleashed.

• Yeah, you're absolutely right I do need to allocate my time more wisely- By playing other games where I'm not bored out of my mind. Don't you get it? The reason players are criticizing this game is because there's literally no reason to play it. Let me just say it flat out: 5 minutes of killing mobs is already an awful chore. You play games to get AWAY from chores. So I play games that actually reward me for my time spent, while still offering an entirely new and different experience. It took me the past week to grind up another alt in ESO, and now that he's cap, I can start farming for gear (shouldn't take more than 1-3 days), and after that I have 20+ dungeons to tackle, entire skill lines to max out, still 300 more levels until cap to collect, I have to collect all the valuables in the world map, rediscover everything, etc. An hour a day gets you so much progress and gold, and yet I still have 200 hours of gameplay left: PER CHARACTER.

The fact that you say that the grind is necessary is an admission that DBO Isn't a huge game. That's why it has no choice but to artificially inflate its grind to spread out content into smaller bites. However, that only sentences the game to a quick death. I spent 50 hours gridning for stones and have nothing to show for it. So I quit. Then I spent 50 hours in ESO: I have collected several new armor sets all with their own unique uses and value, have farmed over 500k gold (about 100kk worth in DBO, because the economy doens't suck and you can buy pretty much anything), have managed to spend a good amount of time in PVP, made several new builds, etc.

tl;dr: I'm done with the game because Its not fun. Simple as that. IT's not a good game, and I don't enjoy having to waste time on a stupid trash game. The only reason I come back to these forums is specifically to see if the games potential will ever be unleashed.

lol dunno what your problem is. Everyone knows that dbo has not much to offer pvp is pretty simple no fancy stuff. If you look at the dungeons we only have CC Dungeon. We all know about that and that's why we are saying the only way to make this game more fun is to make it more grind heavy. DBO was designed as an asian mmorpg and it's still that. If you don't want to play something like that you just need to play another game it's just stupid to compare one mmorpg to another. Most mmorpgs was developed by different companies with different intentions. You can't just change the game however you want.

And we understood that you like ESO ok but at the same time I like heavy grindy games. Whats wrong with that? Waste my time with it? You are also wasting your time with playing games. At the end games won't still your hunger or they won't pay you your salary. They won't make your family happy.

People have different tastes some like competitve games others op pvp games, some like games where solo plays are important other likes team heavy games.

So shortly this is dbo an asian developed mmorpg with only a few dungeons no real content where you need to farm alot, at least that's how it was designed. If you try to change that then the game will suck if you don't want to play a game like that you just need to quit this. There is literally no reason to cry here in forum how bad dbo is and how good eso is.

• Right now we have two types of players pulling each end of the rope, those who want things fast and easy, and those who prefer to grind their way up. It might sound like a bold statement but its impossible to please everyone, I'd go ahead and say make a high rate server and a low rate server, have players run around +15 on the high rate server, while only the luckiest will stand out on the low rate one.

Now this can go two different ways, people who like the grind will grow fed up of the RNGsus and jump on the high rate server, or people who want it easy will eventually realize how boring it is to be one in a thousand with full +15 sets and bounce to the low rate server.

Separate the potatoes from the clods, people will complain a lot less, trust me this.

• Right now we have two types of players pulling each end of the rope, those who want things fast and easy, and those who prefer to grind their way up. It might sound like a bold statement but its impossible to please everyone, I'd go ahead and say make a high rate server and a low rate server, have players run around +15 on the high rate server, while only the luckiest will stand out on the low rate one.

Now this can go two different ways, people who like the grind will grow fed up of the RNGsus and jump on the high rate server, or people who want it easy will eventually realize how boring it is to be one in a thousand with full +15 sets and bounce to the low rate server.

Separate the potatoes from the clods, people will complain a lot less, trust me this.

The easiest way to solve this problem but we still have a problem with this solution. We have only a small playerbase so on both servers people will get bored with playing / competing with only a small amount of players. MMORPG = Massively multiplayer online role playing game, the reason why mmorpgs are so fun is because of the "massively multplayer" part (At least that's what I think).

• I love the fact that people say dont compare dbo to dbog.... and yet they still do....

we are trying to get away of that ‘grind heavy kmmo’... this is no longer a kmmo so you guys just gotta deal with it... the majority of the player base do not want this like they also dont want a wipe. Its understandable... the game left asia, no body cares if you had fun in kr or tw, this is another game like

• The easiest way to solve this problem but we still have a problem with this solution. We have only a small playerbase so on both servers people will get bored with playing / competing with only a small amount of players. MMORPG = Massively multiplayer online role playing game, the reason why mmorpgs are so fun is because of the "massively multplayer" part (At least that's what I think).

Indeed, but that's something Daneos needs to regain by putting out proper updates back to back, many players have lost faith and quit the game but they are always around the corner waiting for that good revamp. That reeeeeeally good revamp, lol

It'll take time and dedication to get a nice playerbase again. First impression matters, a lot, and right now a new player would walk in and walk right out after realising he's leveling right next to a chinese bot.

• I love the fact that people say dont compare dbo to dbog.... and yet they still do....

we are trying to get away of that ‘grind heavy kmmo’... this is no longer a kmmo so you guys just gotta deal with it... the majority of the player base do not want this like they also dont want a wipe. Its understandable... the game left asia, no body cares if you had fun in kr or tw, this is another game like

Yes we are even worse than dbo right now. "We are trying to get away of that grind heavy kmmo" I hope you know what needs to be done to get away from it? It would be much easier to create a completly new game. You would need to add alot of new dungeons, change the whole gear system, change pve and make even pvp better (not talking about balance but about the fighting system). Well you literally say instead of playing the old dbo we should rather play this shitty game for the next 5 years until all of those things I mention above are implemented? Why just not play another game and let dbo be dbo.

• Right now we have two types of players pulling each end of the rope, those who want things fast and easy, and those who prefer to grind their way up.

Not everything is black and white. The two "extremes" are between those who want a fair and balanced game, and those who want an impossible game. Just because we want some changes to fix obviously broken features of the game Does Not in Any way Imply that we're demanding for +15 gear. That's just a mistake in logic. It seems that the only way people who like grinding in their basement forever can rationalize wanting a better game is to make it so stupidly easy that killing one mob gets you to level 80.

This is false, and a vast oversimplification.

Nobody is arguing that.

Nobody has ever Argued for that.

Nobody ever will argue for that.

So stop passing it around like its a real thing somebody somewhere said, because its not.

We just want a better game, so stop treating it like its black and white.

• Not everything is black and white. The two "extremes" are between those who want a fair and balanced game, and those who want an impossible game. Just because we want some changes to fix obviously broken features of the game Does Not in Any way Imply that we're demanding for +15 gear. That's just a mistake in logic. It seems that the only way people can rationalize wanting a better game is to make it so stupidly easy that killing one mob gets you to level 80. This is NOT black and white: There is a wide range of possibilities BETWEEN the two extremes

Well, trying to reach a consensus between both parties got us where we are right now, not satisfying either.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!