Possible Swordsman Buff

• look man if they add crit dmg to knockdown it will be most broken class in the game

I never said that it would be a critical attack of 100% probability. I just said that it would be good if attacks with KD had the same possibility of making a critic that if the KD was not used.

I reaffirm what I said above, it is 100% impossible to make a critic to any class if you are using KD in the skill. And SM use the KD as part of our combos.

We are not fighters, we do not use Quick Attack and MSS to later risk a counterattack. We can not trust the Dodge. We are not as tanks as others.

That is my point.

In the same way I have not had problems to fight against other classes.

I'm just exposing the problem that would be to take down a Tank if you do not have your critical attacks.

and you can say ... "bro, just use RP power in the skills from back".

but I return to the same. If you expose yourself in that big way, you're dead. any class will immediately apply your combos and it will be GG.

Do you see my point now?

:):)

• what? Use major speed and 35m knockdown wtf you talking about. Get energy attacks like burning if u cant get near them it can 1 shoot crafted armor players

• You want to add crit dmg to kd like swordsmab is trash vs sk no its not if you play perfect timed kd and a good build you can wipe +15 sk either by killing or spamming kd till time out done

• You want to add crit dmg to kd like swordsmab is trash vs sk no its not if you play perfect timed kd and a good build you can wipe +15 sk either by killing or spamming kd till time out done

In the most respectful way, I ask you to send me a video of yourself, beating an SK that is at least +11 in all its armor. Obviously the SK has to have Auto poot, LP poots and senzu bean. Obviously you can not take him out from the platform, since as we know, the location of the players when a KD is applied is bugged and they do not move from the place where they get hit. If you do that I will admit all that you said.

But if you can't, I invite you to show real evidence and not just to discuss without foundation.

I am talking about High Late Game, like Budos or something like that.Where all the participants have all their equipment to +14.

Not simply a ranked match of late game.

I do not doubt that you are a good SM, I also have beaten many SK with that combo. But these SK are not well armed, and also many do not improve their armor to more than 9.

When you face a very well armed SK, and you beat it like I just said, show me the video and I'll take my hat off to you.

• i beated +15 sk and yes he used senzu+ autopot name Sunwuko and yes i have a screen shoot

• i beated +15 sk and yes he used senzu+ autopot name Sunwuko and yes i have a screen shoot

I think I was clear. A screenshot does not cover the conditions I told you.

So for me that argument is not valid.

But I think this was enough, I know you have enough brain to understand. So until you say something prudent, I'll stop right here.

One last thing, if at some point you felt offended, my intention was not that, so, an apology.

Greetings. :)

• I have a swordsmen...and I literally slice through npc like a person in a forest with a machete.

SM Have highhh damage , especially compared to fighters in the beginning with their main skills being unlocked early.

Sword skills have a natural fast cd and high damage. Which makes slicing 1 npc at a time a breeze. I solo'd mostly everything but bosses with this method.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!