About the next Wipe

• Hello, I used to play before the last wipe and I quit at that point in time. I came back only to see another wipe happening, I figure there's no point to play untill that happens but even then I think it will happen again. Does anyone know how long till the next wipe happens and if more wipes will happen after that (although the first time it was said it won't happen in open beta, yet 'insert San Andreas "ah shit here we go again" meme here'. I'd really like to know because I really don't want to play an mmo which takes away my stuff every few months.

• Hello, I used to play before the last wipe and I quit at that point in time. I came back only to see another wipe happening, I figure there's no point to play untill that happens but even then I think it will happen again. Does anyone know how long till the next wipe happens and if more wipes will happen after that (although the first time it was said it won't happen in open beta, yet 'insert San Andreas "ah shit here we go again" meme here'. I'd really like to know because I really don't want to play an mmo which takes away my stuff every few months.

New client will be released eventually ,nobody knows how long it will take right now. (bugs are being fixed,patches added...)

According to staff members ,this wipe will be the last one for sure.

Regards

• Too late for that now. Maybe think about what happens when you make real decisions with real consequences. Everyone with a brain would have seen that a wipe would only slow everything up even more. Now, we have nothing because of that. Next time use that brain god gave you.

• In b4 told you so. I was not here when the wipe bs was around or I would have shut that crap down. It is obvious daneos had his hands full already. Pushing for a wipe then, as now, was a retarted idea. Anyone with a good iq could see adding more work for daneos = a terrible idea. The wipe just pushed whatever goal line we had for finishing the server so far, we can't even see it anymore.

Here we are now. I refuse to play if it doesn't matter, so I guess I have to wait a year to play.

Recommendations for those who started wipe vote: before you do anything, sit and think about the consequences. Only then, can you decide to do something because this was an obvious consequence.

Tip: If I want a wipe that bad, let me consider others on the server and daneos. Let's have the wipe vote, but only after the server is done.

• We already had a wipe vote, the wipe vote won a "yes"

-Beka, DBO G Team

• We already had a wipe vote, the wipe vote won a "yes"

-Beka, DBO G Team

Code
    should do after finishing the server has a lot of new people playing and if you reset it will not come back more is extremely bad to lose everything that fought to get it just because they decided that it is ending the game, I will not come back too many people left 2018 so far it is only to observe better, that nobody will play a game without security that everything will be okay or if it will erase again, I am newbie here but I was playing the original Korean version and just like many do not intend to lose again again, I respect the wonderful work of you re-emerge this wonderful game but consider at least helping the remnants of the game to maintain their levels with either a ration of xp or it will be too tedious
  • I know the vote was made, but next time when someone decides to do something, think about the consequences at least. We could have been close to having 70 out already by now. Now, we don't even know what is happening.

We did think about the consequences. The state of the game when the poll was made was already bad. People used exploits and bugs and sh*t in order to have a nice easy time...in as easy f*cking game lma. Like how big of a noob do you have to be xD

Then we had a big Bot problem with which ppl also f*cked the game. Game got too easy in general. Like players having 1k+ boxes...that's hella wrong if you ask me. You literally just box your way through the game.

The damage done to the game can't be fixed with updates at this point. A wipe was the only logical way. Ofc you could say that the timing was bad. But screw it. It's better letting ppl know now instead of having them put more time and effort just to lose it all lol.

They know what's coming. So it's good.

Maybe go read the Threads that were made regarding wipe? I'd understand if you wouldn't want to. It's a lot xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I know the vote was made, but next time when someone decides to do something, think about the consequences at least. We could have been close to having 70 out already by now. Now, we don't even know what is happening.

Boiii i saw a few of your previous comments..u really like to preach about those ,,consequences" all the time don't ya?It seems to me that entire philosophy of your beautiful mind comes down to: ..Before you do something ,think about consequences!"

So imma ask you (no offense ofc) ,what do u think consequences of your ,,anti wipe" posts are going to be now?

Question is : Do you actaully believe that you can change something?Even after the offical poll on which ,,wipe" won by like..what.. 300 votes?More?

What could be the consequnce of saying shit like ,,Anyone with a good IQ would..." . ..Everyone with a brain would be on my side (or smth like that idk)"...

Insulting people?Is that it?

First of all your entire problem with the wipe is that ,,It will slow everything down" and a good idea would be to...

Tip: If I want a wipe that bad, let me consider others on the server and daneos. Let's have the wipe vote, but only after the server is done.

I know the vote was made, but next time when someone decides to do something, think about the consequences at least. We could have been close to having 70 out already by now. Now, we don't even know what is happening.

Ahem...a good idea would be to have a wipe after everything is done...:D;(

As u gave no explanation ,I can only understand it in one way...you want game to be released ,people to play it again and reach lvl 70 with old characters and gear....and then loose everything ??Lmao
    If wipe is certain,then it should definitely happen before game is released lol i'm not going to say anything more about that.

Or your problem was the duration of poll itself?Seven days?Really?

You act like wipe is just some unnecessary delayment with no value at all.Well if u really believe that ,i can understand why u think everyone who voted ,,yes" is retarded- you lack informations.

All those people who complained about losing their gear and levels actually had better arguments than you.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!