Custom quest?

• I'm interested to hear some of your guys ideas and opinions on new quest in DBO. If "YOU" can create a new quest in the DBO world. What would it be?

Also try to follow a decent format.

Title of quest: Find the coco
    Quest Objective: find a tree name coco and steal it's fruit.
    Quest type: Collect,kill,destroy,help etc.
    Quest background,description: Coco killed my family please take revenge for me.
    Map,instance: Map
    anymore information you want to give.

If your wondering why I'm asking for some feedback, It's because we have the ability to create our own custom quest. Just wanted to hear some interesting ideas you guys may have.

• This is kind of a simple quest and there's probably a good chance it already exists but I just haven't realized it.

Quest Title/Background: I'm sure others can think of more creative things than me but maybe something like "World Martial Arts Tournament" as the title. For the background, idk maybe something like "In order to defeat (fill in enemy in the story here, Mira, Towa, whoever) you need to be one of the strongest in the world. Test your strength and enter the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Quest Objective: Enroll and participate in the WMAT

Map: Korin I guess

You would only need to participate in the prelims and maybe a reward could be like 5 senzu beans (or maybe something better).

Again, if this quest already exists then oops lol. Looking forward to hearing other suggestions.

• Title of quest: Not again! Silly me!
    Quest Objective: Find NPC[ID] lost ring he once again drop it near the water shores of the beach.
    Quest type: Kill Mobs on the beach as you figure out one picked it up and wont revealed himself. 25% Ring Drop Rate
    Quest background,description: NPC[ID] drop his ring once again.
    Map,instance:Red=where to get quest Blue=location14ilwf9.png

Title of quest: Guard of might
    Quest Objective: Find monkey destory 15
    Quest type: kill
    Quest background,description: monkey invasion must be stopped!
    f5awyt.png

Title of quest: Dinosaur breakdown
    Quest Objective: Kill super Dinosaur and collect 10 dino skulls[can be a custom bone or random item named dino skull talking about in game item]
    Quest type: kill, collect
    Quest background,description: NPC[ID] Needs bones for the new museum.
    2vxh8hl.png

Title of quest: Egg hunt
    Quest Objective: Find rabbit eggs near the mountains
    Quest type: collect 10 ,55% chance of breaking the egg.
    Quest background,description: Poor Old man is hungry, not to worry I'm you hero today!
    axg1p0.png

• Holy Water

Protecting Our Land

also

Pssst i tell you a secret, are you ready? No one care about new quests, we want play this game. And it looks like DBO Global is still not ready to play and need more time thats why you asking for s hit like this, aren't you? I promise you if the game will be done more ppl will be interesting at your quests idea. Now let Daneos and the other humans work on the main things, and lets stop adding them work just for get some time. Remember that i am watching you. Slowly this project turn intro Revelation 2. Less talk more work saito...
    tumblr_nj9quj8_Ifu1rejibwo1_500.gif

Becuase yelling at Saito is gonna make him drop everything and scream at the devs to get this game working as fast as possible,with no breaks and not worrying about anything else because nothing else matters besides your dbog needs,keep in mind they dont have to do anything at all, they could drop this project at any moments notice,not to mention the game is free to play. They arent getting paid by the hour doing any of this. They are CHOOSING to use thier free time to work on a server for us fans to...

..and FOLLOW me on this one=> EVENTUALLY PLAY AGAIN!!

It will get here when it gets here. Unless you wana code your own server and host while you commit to none stop 24/7 support while driving yourself crazy getting out all the bugs to create a working server.

By all means...

But untill then. Chill bro. we all want to play, BELIVE THAT.

• I think that the normal quest could suk, since in the game there already are tons of them. So I will vote for a new kind of weeklies/daylies quests, with special reward or any kind Of token (if is possible). This kind of quest, at level 70, will add something more to the endgame so will have sense.. maybe special tokens for stones, mounts etc.. other idea should be (I always write this xD) a special mode weekly for the tmq for the cap (ex. Tmq 3 very hard mode lev 70) with special drops, since I think that the tmqs are the heart of dbo and should have more relevance at the cap. But first let the alpha come out xP

• Daily quests aren't a bad idea. They shouldn't give exp for the lower levels cuz they don't have a problem leveling. For they higher levels there should be a daily for the UD dungeons, something like "Do Dr. Gero UD 0/1, Do Pilaf dungeon 0/1" and you get a reward, or do 0/5, 0/10, 0/20 pvp matches. Something that will keep people busy and reward them with usefull items, money, mudosa points and so on.

Edit: Is it possible to make custom titles ? Since this game doesn't have achivments, titles could be used instead.

• Title of quest: Saito Hamburger
    Quest Objective: Collect 100! of Saito Hamburger scattered around DBOG
    Quest type: Collect randomly spawned
    Quest background: Saito needs your help to collect Hamburgers for the fiesta.
    Quest reward: Hamburger Head accessory, 100,000 exp
    Quest start: Korin

• Title of quest: Saito Hamburger
    Quest Objective: Collect 100! of Saito Hamburger scattered around DBOG
    Quest type: Collect randomly spawned
    Quest background: Saito needs your help to collect Hamburgers for the fiesta.
    Quest reward: Hamburger Head accessory, 100,000 exp
    Quest start: Korin

Sounds really funny and fun, though I wouldn't put my name on the quest title. Collecting quest to get dogi or accessory seem like a good idea. GJ

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!