DBOG Stream video

• If you guys missed it I stream some Gameplay, questing,skills etc. Just to showoff the stability of the server and how the game is running pretty smoothly.

start at 8min
    Discuss about this stream should be done below. Most of the people were wondering why I didn't do much, but it's because I stated this stream will be a SHOWCASE of gameplay and some skills.

TMQ,UD,Time Quest when it's fully functional we'll stream it.

DBOG Stream 2 Papaya Island

https://youtu.be/xjiXf28-D3M?t=3m54s

DBOG Stream 3 All public dungeon/upgrading/craft/recipe/turtlehermit showcase

• Actualy Daneos show us more in his updates/news, than you in your steam, really? you showing us dogi and other shit because the brazzilians in youtube spamming about it and they happy? Come on... And ya anyway this steam was better than the first one, today you act more real, but somethines you still sound fake.
    image.gif

• nice one, but i'll suggest to use hansoft to organize your "To Do" and bug list, much more easier than notepad when working in a group.
    anyway, nice stream, NOW MAKE IT LONGER! (;

“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... unnatural?”

• Actualy Daneos show us more in his updates/news, than you in your steam, really? you showing us dogi and other shit because the brazzilians in youtube spamming about it and they happy? Come on... And ya anyway this steam was better than the first one, today you act more real, but somethines you still sound fake.
    image.gif

Thanks for the feedback but the reason Daneos updates and news shows more is because it's exactly what's its suppose to do. Show what he is getting done in a quick short summary. On FB and on youtube stream description It is stated that this will be basic gameplay of some questing and skills display. Which is exactly what I did. Also as for my personality this is who I am. I'm never "Acting". If I feel like I want to have fun and joke I will, If I feel like explaining the game system as I'm testing being professional I can do that aswell. Just because I do more then one thing or show more then one side of personality doesn't mean one or the other is fake. Hopefully you can come to respect other people personality.

I know some people were unhappy with the fact I didn't show to much, I could have shown more but as I keep stateing this stream was to give basic gameplay to people who want to see the game actually running. Not some screenshot or short video. This stream proves a lot of things like server stability, no crash etc.

• Thanks for the feedback but the reason Daneos updates and news shows more is because it's exactly what's its suppose to do. Show what he is getting done in a quick short summary. On FB and on youtube stream description It is stated that this will be basic gameplay of some questing and skills display. Which is exactly what I did. Also as for my personality this is who I am. I'm never "Acting". If I feel like I want to have fun and joke I will, If I feel like explaining the game system as I'm testing being professional I can do that aswell. Just because I do more then one thing or show more then one side of personality doesn't mean one or the other is fake. Hopefully you can come to respect other people personality.

I know some people were unhappy with the fact I didn't show to much, I could have shown more but as I keep stateing this stream was to give basic gameplay to people who want to see the game actually running. Not some screenshot or short video. This stream proves a lot of things like server stability, no crash etc.

"Hopefully you can come to respect other people personality"
    ezgif_3496987549.gif

"I know some people were unhappy with the fact I didn't show to much"
    Sure, also i can say that you show nothing new because you showed us same things at last steam, didn't you?
    But don't worry most of ppl will still love it, and even if it will be bad they will still saying that its good :thumbsup:

• Skills work properly and that is more than enough. I wish we could see a short video of the adult quest.
    Is there any progress with the translations ? And that splash screen...something very wrong with it.

It seems there is a trend around here to comment BadPicollo. Not sure why people do it, just let him be. BadPicollo, come on stop with the gifs at least. Posting them every single damn time gets really annoying.

• Skills work properly and that is more than enough. I wish we could see a short video of the adult quest.
    Is there any progress with the translations ? And that splash screen...something very wrong with it.

It seems there is a trend around here to comment BadPicollo. Not sure why people do it, just let him be. BadPicollo, come on stop with the gifs at least. Posting them every single damn time gets really annoying.

we have 3 people working on translation. 2 of them are chinese that know english so we are in very good hands but remember we are translating the WHOLE GAME. That will give you an idea of how big this task is, also we're not doing google translate stuff. We're making it good english.

As for the adult quest, currently daneos is working day by day updating quest to the point where we can include, TMQ,UD and so on.

Edit: I cleaned the thread, This is discussion about the stream. Not about people kissing my butt and any other unrelated drama will be deleted from this thread.

• Edit: I cleaned the thread, This is discussion about the stream. Not about people kissing my butt and any other unrelated drama will be deleted from this thread.

Today you will get 1 thanks point from me, remember this because this will be first and probably last time.

Also you will get some work if you gonna delete this post.
    tumblr_nic4iw_RZVr1qjov86o7_250.gif

• They say the more you argue, the closer the friendship.

Besides, all you guys do is argue, make up and argue. Just like an unhappy marriage...or technically a spicy one.. 0.0.

But I'm sure if a stranger talked sh*t to one of you, you'd be there to back the other one up.

Let's not start this and get off-topic, because this time, it's time to celebrate not argue e.e.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!