Pre-Open Beta Discussion

• The game is comming, they are doing an awesome job! Try to appreciate what they are doing instead of complaining

Nobody was actually complaining you moron read posts first then comment, dont just straight out do dumb shit like this it makes you look like a ignorant little fanboy who's soul purpose is to lick asses to anyone that is on a higher place then his own, do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

• Well in many MMO i just use autorun in corners. Better thing is old Afk-Checker that was in TW, if You do it correct You gain buff.

As far as I can remember there was no AFK-Kicker, you may be reffering to the "Bot-Kicker" though, the one that when you killed many mobs at once or in a short amount of time, it gave you a window to input a code.

Nobody was actually complaining you moron read posts first then comment, dont just straight out do dumb shit like this it makes you look like a ignorant little fanboy who's soul purpose is to lick asses to anyone that is on a higher place then his own, do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

Dude, you don't have to be so blunt. You could avoid a comment like this + it's against the Code of Conduct.

• As far as I can remember there was no AFK-Kicker, you may be reffering to the "Bot-Kicker" though, the one that when you killed many mobs at once or in a short amount of time, it gave you a window to input a code.

Dude, you don't have to be so blunt. You could avoid a comment like this + it's against the Code of Conduct.

I could but this must me a 100000th post i've seen where somebody straight out is just fanboying and if it wasnt bad enough in the first place he is doing it pretty much with no reason other then him being ignorant. About code of conduct im being honest here if he cant take truth to his face and is going to cry about it then i proved my point... period, i am not trolling anyone here.

• I could but this must me a 100000th post i've seen where somebody straight out is just fanboying and if it wasnt bad enough in the first place he is doing it pretty much with no reason other then him being ignorant. About code of conduct im being honest here if he cant take truth to his face and is going to cry about it then i proved my point... period, i am not trolling anyone here.

Do you play League of Legends? by the toxicity you did there, it must be true ^^
    EDIT: it's the internet, don't need to be so vocal about a ''fanboy''

• I could but this must me a 100000th post i've seen where somebody straight out is just fanboying and if it wasnt bad enough in the first place he is doing it pretty much with no reason other then him being ignorant. About code of conduct im being honest here if he cant take truth to his face and is going to cry about it then i proved my point... period, i am not trolling anyone here.

Being honest while insulting someone in his face isn't the right thing to do on the forums. If you don't like those kind of posts you could avoid reading them or you could contact a moderator, who in my opinion wouldn't do anything about it because he isn't violating any of the rules. Just be calm.

• Yeah, Vall is right. Fanboying isn't against any of the rules because we're all fanboying to an extent. I just recommend staying on topic~ I mean Pre-Open Beta is right around the corner with the DBOG working hard so we're all a little on edge with excitement.

• You know, Coldhell? I think you are rude and mean. This isn't the right way to do. If you continue to insult everyone, you are likely to be hit by Daneos's Banhammer of Justice.

Did you know? That the Pre-Open Beta will open at my Real Birthday at June 22? Fascinating, is it?

^ Seriously, i was that lucky for the Pre-Open Beta open at my real birthday. That's awesome. Plus, i would have a PS4 Game or a PSN/Steam Card though. ^^ Oh and i need some cake.

Goku: "CAKE! AAAAAAH!"
    God dang it, Goku.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Happy early birthday selfkaiHarness, I may be fairly new on the forums but yes everyone here is fanboying and are all very excited for DBOG, there are plenty of posts complaining about how the server isn't open yet, they may not be on this post specifically but they are there. You really shouldn't insult someone, calling them ignorant when you're the one being ignorant. Ignorant is the lack of knowledge. Try to stay nice it's what the community is so far and I love it!

I'll meet you all in DBOG :D

• Happy early birthday selfkaiHarness, I may be fairly new on the forums but yes everyone here is fanboying and are all very excited for DBOG, there are plenty of posts complaining about how the server isn't open yet, they may not be on this post specifically but they are there. You really shouldn't insult someone, calling them ignorant when you're the one being ignorant. Ignorant is the lack of knowledge. Try to stay nice it's what the community is so far and I love it!

Aww...You're really nice.
    7b50a4ca875829ff63c2f6dfb27ce58f2666b7ca8969a31de7199ee8944d414f_1.jpg

Aww, thank you for the early Birthday notice. ^^ You have been so kind! ^ _ ^

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Advance Happy Birthday Dude!!

And how did u get to know that the game will Open on 22nd June?? Did you get any information, as part of the Founders Pack or something??

Or

You are just taking a guess??

• Advance Happy Birthday Dude!!
    And how did u get to know that the game will Open on 22nd June?? Did you get any information, as part of the Founders Pack or something??

Or

You are just taking a guess??

Well, i realized the release date was at June 22, my birthday for Pre-Open Beta. It was a guess, but a most likely one. By the way, it could be a birthday present when it starts.

Hopefully, i'll have fun and hang out, have a party where we kill dudes for EXP (Not the Undertale ones!), complete quests, make a guild and start a birthday party from June 22nd to June 25th.

• Well, i realized the release date was at June 22, my birthday for Pre-Open Beta. It was a guess, but a most likely one. By the way, it could be a birthday present when it starts.
    Hopefully, i'll have fun and hang out, have a party where we kill dudes for EXP (Not the Undertale ones!), complete quests, make a guild and start a birthday party from June 22nd to June 25th.

I'd gladly join this guild! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!