Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• I'd like to ssj potions in the cash shop

secondly: the point of wearing a dogi is so you can look the way you want to, to make if more fun for role play aspects and emersion into the fantasy that DBO gives, NOT to say "I'm better than you because i have this."
    Not everyone will wear the same dogi, I'm hoping to get a Devil dogi If a blue Variant comes out #DevilMan.

• Okay, let's get started..

This thread was created in order for the Dev Team to check on your suggestions about the ingame Cash Shop.
    Please refrain from fighting with each other or this is gonna end like the Pre-Open Beta Discussion thread. You can easily chat with each other or use the off-topic thread and debate as much as you want.

Now let me tell you what Pay2Win means because some of you, have it confused..
    Pay2Win is a term that describes games when the latter forces you to buy an ingame item in order to progress or/and receive some help for the end-game content.
    When a game offers you a Cash Shop that doesn't include armor,weapons or in any way items that would help you progress easier ingame, that game can't be called Pay2Win. Even if it offers you accessories and costumes/dogis that make you look cool but don't increase your stats then you also can't say that it's Pay2Win because those items are optional.
    Nobody forces you to buy anything in order to play DBOG, but then again you can't complain that another person is looking cooler than you because he spent 5$ in order to get the costume/accessory/dogi he wants. If you wanted, you could do that too but nobody forces you.

And now it's time for my suggestions.

In my opinion it would work even better if all the Cash prices had a small % gift.

5 USD 50 Cash Points +10% Gift Increase 55 Cash Points
    10 USD 100 Cash Points +10% Gift Increase 110 Cash Points
    20 USD 200 Cash Points +10% Gift Increase 220 Cash Points
    30 USD 300 Cash Points +15% Gift Increase 345 Cash Points
    50 USD 500 Cash Points +20% Gift Increase 600 Cash Points
    75 USD 750 Cash Points +20% Gift Increase 900 Cash Points
    100 USD 1000 Cash Points +25% Gift Increase 1250 Cash Points

That way, all the supporters would be rewarded for their choice to contribute to the server's expends.

But by having this reward system, the price of the items would also go up (but not too much, don't worry).

Here's what I thought of :

Item Cash Point Price
    Dogis/Costumes 40 - 80 Cash Points
    Accessories 15 - 30 Cash Points
    Skill Reset Book (Green) 80 - 110 Cash Points
    Skill Reset Book (Brown) 3 - 5 Cash Points (I thought 3 per skill)
    Vehicles / Mounts 30 - 60 Cash Points
    Z Capsule Slot 24 30 Cash Points
    Z Capsule Slot 32 60 Cash Points
    Transformation Pots 10 Cash Points per stack of 20
    Experience Boosts 10 Cash Points per stack of 20
    LP/EP Auto-pots 10 Cash Points for Small - 20 Cash Points for Medium - 35 Cash Points for Big
    Other Potions 5 - 10 Cash Points per stack of 20

These prices would at least intrigue you to donate the smallest amount and get a variety of items while supporting the server ;)

• yes but like we always say it, what's the point on wearing dogis if everyone have it ? that's not unique anymore and have no interest.

Like Matt said, to look how you want. Since dogis would be in the cash-shop, people can get the dogi(s) they want when they can. That's why I agree with all cosmetic items to be in the cash-shop since they don't give no advantage, same as the mounts. I'd also like the capsule slots, transformation pots etc to be in the shop as well~

• Like Matt said, to look how you want. Since dogis would be in the cash-shop, people can get the dogi(s) they want when they can. That's why I agree with all cosmetic items to be in the cash-shop since they don't give no advantage, same as the mounts. I'd also like the capsule slots, transformation pots etc to be in the shop as well~

yep sorry i misunderstanded what you wrote my bad ^^

• Now this is something I agree with, Maybe change around some of the values (slight adjustments would probably need to be made).
    I wouldn't be dissapointed if your idea made it in game

• These prices are too expensive from my point of view.

My suggesion as reference: 25 usd = 500 cash point. So it may be fine.

• These prices are too expensive from my point of view.
    My suggesion as reference: 25 usd = 500 cash point. So it may be fine.

The prices are as standard as they can ever be in my opinion, but as I said I would add a gift % to each donation as a "Thank you for your support".
    If you want to see what I mean, check some MMORPG Private Servers and tell me that these prices don't reflect the majority of them since some are overpriced.

P.S. People that dislike some posts should at least give a reason of doing it..

• The prices are as standard as they can ever be in my opinion, but as I said I would add a gift % to each donation as a "Thank you for your support".If you want to see what I mean, check some MMORPG Private Servers and tell me that these prices don't reflect the majority of them since some are overpriced.

P.S. People that dislike some posts should at least give a reason of doing it..

have you ever played to dbo tw?? you get at least level 70?? . it is simply stupid, your suggestion makes no sense.

P.S : don´t cry for the dislike.

• Make all cosmetic for cash points but also make sure players can get them for free or from zeni by completing and founding them from monster drops also have in mind that no one knows how much this game will exist so will be nice if a player that don't want to spend real cash.

• have you ever played to dbo tw?? you get at least level 70?? . it is simply stupid, your suggestion makes no sense.

P.S : don´t cry for the dislike.

KR and TW too. Was at the 55cap then got to 70cap but I was playing pure PvE since I don't like PvP.
    I'm not a newbee, take your "pro power" somewhere else.
    My suggestion makes sense since it's the start of the server. If the prices were low and then got increased people would cry about it for sure. But if they are medium and then got decreased a little, people would be happy.
    Once again nobody forces you to donate, it's optional. If you can't understand these words, then don't try to start an argument just to bring the server to your liking.

You didn't have a solid reason of disliking my suggestion except saying that it "makes no sense". Maybe it doesn't to you because you're not used to these kind/type of servers. Once again, go check the donation system for private servers and then come and argue when you have a point.

P.S. When did you see me cry? I asked for your reason of doing it. It's essential to know why you did it.
    Don't try to act like a pro because you've used the reflect bug to level up..dirt dirt dirt..

Make all cosmetic for cash points but also make sure players can get them for free or from zeni by completing and founding them from monster drops also have in mind that no one knows how much this game will exist so will be nice if a player that don't want to spend real cash.

Daneos has his mind on that too. To allow players trade the Cash Point items for zeni but also make a Zeni-to-Cash Points exchange system. But first (let me take a selfie,NOT) they must decide on the prices and also make a "Cost of Cash Items in Zeni - Code of Conduct" so that the economy won't get blasted by a ki blast.

• But you're the one crying over the prices??? I don't understand some people

Then, you are willing to pay 50 uds, for about 50 brown boxes. ?? Sin%20tiacutetulo_zpsuizcq0sz.jpg

Did you know how many boxes need to get good stats? minimum between 100 - 200 boxs. Then you need to pay at least 150/200 uds, only one of the pieces of armor or weapons etcc ?? Are you crazy? . That's why I hate 70% of the community because they put suggestions without knowing how the game works.

• Then, you are willing to pay 50 uds, for about 50 brown boxes. ?? Sin%20tiacutetulo_zpsuizcq0sz.jpg

Did you know how many boxes need to get good stats? minimum between 100 - 200 boxs. Then you need to pay at least 150/200 uds, only one of the pieces of armor or weapons etcc ?? Are you crazy? . That's why I hate 70% of the community because they put suggestions without knowing how the game works.

It seems to me that you don't know how to read. Daneos never said that the current prices of the Cash Shop items will remain intact.
    That's the whole purpose of this thread, for people to post their suggestions so that they can implement them with some slight changes.

P.S. Hating is a bad thing when you're part of this community. Beware of the Saibamen..

• It seems to me that you don't know how to read. Daneos never said that the current prices of the Cash Shop items will remain intact.That's the whole purpose of this thread, for people to post their suggestions so that they can implement them with some slight changes.

P.S. Hating is a bad thing when you're part of this community. Beware of the Saibamen..

Look, I will not waste time with you. It is very easy to talk without understanding the work that Daneos is doing.

• Look, I will not waste time with you. It is very easy to talk without understanding the work that Daneos is doing.

And yet you are saying that the prices are too high... If you ever understood what Daneos is doing, you wouldn't be complaining about the prices.. First get your mind straight, then come and debate on the prices.

P.S. I've owned a private server before and I know alot more things than you believe I do.

i think it would be far better if the brown boxes can be obtained without cash points, however the silver ones should be paid for

Maybe they can add them to the Token Shop too. That way you could get them by spending time online.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!