(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• Magins buffs: If you want re-buff a character, in some cases the character who will recive the buff need in firt time clear his previous buff. If he dont do that he dont recive the buff.

Spitualist bugs:
    Some one says that slow debuff of spiritualis doesn t work. And is partiality true. The debuff work but you dont will see in screen. The mob who recibe the buff apeart walk with normality. But he will not attack you in the time that should be walking slowly to you. If you kill him befor the drop will apear in the place where the mob should be walk with slow.

• Another bug. I were suposed to talk with the Old Man Menma but I just can't...
    WGZjaxt.png

this one is already stated on the list.

As a namekian i finished my 5 dragonball quest it shows that i have finished it but it didn't turn yellow and can't complete it.
    63bd0b7f0d6e418c90bceede9c429a2d.png

This bug has been added to the list as a major bug, since it takes away your dragon armour.

Quest with the Coffee Set doesn't seem to work. Clickin' on it doesn't complete the quest...
    00RH3rK.jpg

This bug has been added to the list (forgot to mention that one).

Party Follow bugs:

If you use a mount and try to autofollow another character. You ´ll move to the location where your parter was in the first moment, then you stop.

If your parter star walk with the autowalk funtion (button "*") the information in the minimap will not actualize anymore. You will se in the same location all the time. When he finish use the automove funtion and start to move by her self, the location will be actualize agian

This one has been added to the list.

Magins buffs: If you want re-buff a character, in some cases the character who will recive the buff need in firt time clear his previous buff. If he dont do that he dont recive the buff.

Spitualist bugs:
    Some one says that slow debuff of spiritualis doesn t work. And is partiality true. The debuff work but you dont will see in screen. The mob who recibe the buff apeart walk with normality. But he will not attack you in the time that should be walking slowly to you. If you kill him befor the drop will apear in the place where the mob should be walk with slow.

Buffs: Only the same level of buffs can be directly changed into a fresh buff. If it is a higher or lower level it will not change the current buff. If you want it that any higher level buf will replace a lower level buff you should add this to the suggestion list here: Suggestions

Spiritualist bug is already added on the list.

There is a bug when dismantling items, after a while of playing if u try to dismantle any item u wont get the materials.
    To solve this u need to log out and log in and then dismantle the items.

This bug has been put on the list.

• i found that the game don't update properly the state of your party members, a friend of mine died, and in my screen he was alive will his LP and EP complete, i even tried to revive him, but the game give a error message "use when faint state" or something like that, i'll attach a pic

the kaioken is overpowered too

and Tatami's free for all zone (the effect or zone where you can attack everyone) is a little bit bigger, because even in the stairs ppl can get attacked or can attack you

• All of these are stated in the list already.
    The disabling of kaioken and popo teleport skill is normal and some skills do not have any RP ability.

Using a service such as yardrat teleportation or banking unmounts you from your vehicle.

Pets aren't fully implemented yet.

( from Updates "
    * Updates
    - Made it 100% impossible to summon 2x shenron

* Fixes
    - Update character attributes when buffs are removed after a free battle
    - Zeni is not being deducted anyone if creating a guild fails
    - Instantly death when entering lava ground
    - End vehicle(mount) when receiving buff
    - Added check if player has passive skills (Charging, Flying, Dash, Guard)
    - Pet shop crash fix <------

• Will be updating and overlooking today. Thank you for the reminder.

The following bugs have been removed from the list:

• Summoning shenron: If shenron gets called by two people or more at the same time, the server crashes.
    • Character stuck: If you get stuck your only way out is to teleport out, a command for /stuck or /unstuck would be helpfull.
    • Deleting chracters: Deleting characters do not work.
    • Free duel (3): After a duel the buffs are gone but the buffed up stats remain, if you apply the buffs again, your ep gets drained to 0 and you'll receive your basic stats.

• Guild creation: Upon creating a guild with a name that already existed, the guild will not be created but the money is lost.
      • Lava dammage (environment): Taking lava dammage will instantly kill you and upon respawn your hp will stay 0.

• Buffing up other players: If a buff from a buff class has been applied to another player, the buff willact as an attack on the player wich will drop the player from his scooter, while a buff is not an attack.

• Pet machine: Upon buying a pet from the pet maching your game crashes.
  • some stats of armour like CON not work on character ( for example without CON normal 3000 LP and with CON 3000 too )

This is due only quest items their stats are working, the items obtained from mobs do not.

Draconic Curse not work, damage still the same after use

This one has been added to the list.

The game laggs when i use skills. the screen shakes then it freezes or laggs fix this please

This can be a problem with your graphic card or not having the right programs. For the requirements please check https://dboglobal.to/download.html

• Crafting system is old (lvl 15 max). When you craft you can't see the exp progress so you need to relog. When you "broke" the items to get materials (to craft) there is a bug that you "get" capsule inventory 16 slot. The crafted equipment hasn't additional bonus.

• Crafting system is old (lvl 15 max). When you craft you can't see the exp progress so you need to relog. When you "broke" the items to get materials (to craft) there is a bug that you "get" capsule inventory 16 slot. The crafted equipment hasn't additional bonus.

The old crafting availlability has been put on the list.

• This migh be due to your settings being messed up. If not, can you give me a hint on what the rootcause is?

I think I need to speak with the Dancer Simon but I can't :|
    plassmx.jpg

No, you can't, this one is stated in the bug list. i remember there are more, but i do not know any korean.

• For the quest "Village lost something" when I go to Yahhoy Fort West and examine the dirty luggage for the golden wig, nothing comes up, similar to the old shoes quest.

Also for the quest "Best in the world to eat deep fried" when I go to examine the magic dragon egg, my character say to run away now when I finish examining but still acts like I didn't take the egg.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!