New Object For The Game

• I all
    I have some ideas for new objects:
    1- Double build: for example every character using this item has the ability to create a new build without the previous one is to change and to have the opportunity to choose which of the two build can use (for example, a build for pvp and one for pve).
    2- Job change: ability to change the class with this item (for example, are a Dende Priest, with this item I can make it ShadowKnight).
    What do you think?

• I all
    1- Double build: for example every character using this item has the ability to create a new build without the previous one is to change and to have the opportunity to choose which of the two build can use (for example, a build for pvp and one for pve).
    2- Job change: ability to change the class with this item (for example, are a Dende Priest, with this item I can make it ShadowKnight).
    What do you think?

1) No.. There are skill reset books!
    2) Could maybe be done via Dragonball wish - but no..

• I all
    What do you think?

1- NO
    2- Hell NO

• Just because have Reset Book the first idea is bad?
    Sorry, but this is bullshit. Almost all the games are giving the player options to have at last 2 builds, this way he can make one for PVE and one for PVP and select which one he wants in the time by switching. This is not bad, it's a very helpfull idea and have a reset book in the game means nothing, because even with 2 builds people will need reset them sometime.

1 - Yes, i think this is usefull for the game.

2 - I think this can't be made because of limitations in the game, like Master Quest and other things.
    If they could make a item to this in the client without crash anything, i don't see why not, because lot of people could change class without need to make another character and the DevTeam could make this a cash item.

• Just because have Reset Book the first idea is bad?
    Sorry, but this is bullshit. Almost all the games are giving the player options to have at last 2 builds, this way he can make one for PVE and one for PVP and select which one he wants in the time by switching. This is not bad, it's a very helpfull idea and have a reset book in the game means nothing, because even with 2 builds people will need reset them sometime.

1 - Yes, i think this is usefull for the game.

2 - I think this can't be made because of limitations in the game, like Master Quest and other things.
    If they could make a item to this in the client without crash anything, i don't see why not, because lot of people could change class without need to make another character and the DevTeam could make this a cash item.

No not really , we'd like to preserve the old DBO , not add unecessary stuff

• No not really , we'd like to preserve the old DBO , not add unecessary stuff

The same DBO that fail and closed all servers?
    DBO have a lot of problems and fail hard in some good points, and add some new good stuff it's not wrong, not even unecessary.
    You have the right to don't like, but can't say unecessary.
    This guy idea it's something nice to add and will not ruin the game to people who want the same DBO. Just don't use it.

If it's just pick the same DBO and put online, without any improvements or new stuff, the server will fail, just like KR, TW and HK.

• DBO closed only because of the Korean producer who made it only for its small pocket ( The bigboss of NTL ) and in Korea as it was very poor , he preferred to stop spending without considering the external market.
    So preserve the old DBO this is normal but i think add new stuff would be better for the server.

[b]Ne jamais mentir à une personne qui vous fait confiance, et ne jamais faire confiance à une personne qui vous ment.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!