Balance Suggestion Thread

• The thing with Final Flash is that if you're charging for 3 seconds as opposed to Big Bang's 2 seconds, wouldn't it make more sense for Final Flash to be stronger? Hell even the description of the skill says its Vegeta's "strongest move." We aren't Vegeta of course, but Final Flash has shown to be more destructive than BBA. Xenoverse and J-Stars Victory Vs supports this by having BBA as a Super/Normal skill and Final Flash as an Ultimate/Burst Attack.

I think this final flash not the best final flash only 1 weaker skill suchs as namek warrior masenko, special beam cannon. Also martial have more kamehame with about 1000 dammage, then kame then why weak this? Because this not Super or Giant kame only Concentrated kame. This big bang now stronger than this Final Flash because this not Cell has final flash only one Tank skill suchs as masenko, special beam cannon. it can be second KD skill and Life Points. Now big bang strongest because this is C-19 has big bang.
    As a result of this, we will receive more stronger big bang and final flash skills suchs as more kame received turtle also, and then will be more powerfull skill the final flash. Not this skill rathet similar\equal namek masenko, special beam cannon.
    I be happy then fighter receive more stronger moves but this final not that skill.
    And now if it would be strengthened skill all of them, then we could not receive more better animation final flash or energy attack every time?
    i do not mind what what they bring out this skill but this skill not have best final flash animation, i think more like tank KD skill.

• Okay so people keep saying that Dark Warrior's need better damage. What skills would this work for though? If anyone has extended knowledge on Dark Warrior's please share.

I think this final flash not the best final flash only 1 weaker skill suchs as namek warrior masenko, special beam cannon. Also martial have more kamehame with about 1000 dammage, then kame then why weak this? Because this not Super or Giant kame only Concentrated kame. This big bang now stronger than this Final Flash because this not Cell has final flash only one Tank skill suchs as masenko, special beam cannon. it can be second KD skill and Life Points. Now big bang strongest because this is C-19 has big bang.As a result of this, we will receive more stronger big bang and final flash skills suchs as more kame received turtle also, and then will be more powerfull skill the final flash. Not this skill rathet similar\equal namek masenko, special beam cannon.
    I be happy then fighter receive more stronger moves but this final not that skill.
    And now if it would be strengthened skill all of them, then we could not receive more better animation final flash or energy attack every time?
    i do not mind what what they bring out this skill but this skill not have best final flash animation, i think more like tank KD skill.

The thing with Final Flash is that you put more power into the blast while charging. Even a couple of seconds of charging would produce a massive blast simply because of the intended power output. When Vegeta used it on Cell he charged it for a large amount of time, which produced a blast strong enough to complete disintegrate Cell if he didn't dodge at the last second (and even then it left a large hole of missing flesh). Since the skill in DBO has a three second charge, its power should outclass BBA simply because of the amount of power put into the blast in those three seconds. Also, BBA was just a compressed sphere of energy that created a mushroom cloud and we see a lot techniques pull that off.

• In bold I say my opinion to most suggestions. In addition, I have to say that idk why people is disliking the OP post, he is just making a compilation of the suggestions that the users are giving, he is not saying that all that must be done. If you dislike one or some suggestions, just tell why in the comments, that is the purpose of the post.

• It is strange that there is no SK suggestion when there were tons of them in DBO :rolleyes:

Some things i would change:

• Steal Life: CD=Duration is too OP for a skill that can steal near 6k lp if not prolonged.
    • Hellzone Grenade: this skill avoids Dodge and is based on Resistance because the game considers it a debuff. It should be fixed.
  • It is strange that there is no SK suggestion when there were tons of them in DBO :rolleyes:

• Steal Life: CD=Duration is too OP for a skill that can steal near 6k lp if not prolonged.
    • Hellzone Grenade: this skill avoids Dodge and is based on Resistance because the game considers it a debuff. It should be fixed.

Hmm...I don't think Hellzone Grenade needs balancing. I mean yeah its accuracy is based on Resistance, but it still uses gloves for damage calculation.

The best it would be to delete SK class at all.
    Come think for second what you are asking...

Only way to beat fighter for SK is thx to those 2 skills plus curse...
    Maybe for you it is OP if you had armor +8, but use e.def armor +12 and those things wouldn't hurt you much.

Plus fighters have auto pots, senzu and they have all time of world to critic or take SK with thunder...

• The best it would be to delete SK class at all.Come think for second what you are asking...

Only way to beat fighter for SK is thx to those 2 skills plus curse...
    Maybe for you it is OP if you had armor +8, but use e.def armor +12 and those things wouldn't hurt you much.

Plus fighters have auto pots, senzu and they have all time of world to critic or take SK with thunder...

Afaik now DEX does not have Crit so taking account of that and the high anticrit of a SK...

• i think we should wait with all these changes no need to rush this we havent even tested the DEX and FOC nerf we need to see how it will work and i dont think trying to change these things when they are not even working at the moment is a wise thing. we dont even have budokai ,defense stats and crit are broke and master class is soon but yet to come

• Fighters also have a low Hit Rate, though I don't know how much that applies.

Like SK can dodge any of that attacks lol...

Afaik now DEX does not have Crit so taking account of that and the high anticrit of a SK...

You know that if fighter would use critic rate gloves and pole, 13 + 13 = 26 critic rate increase and neck from quest have 5 critic rate soo 31 critic rate plus STR passive have it, it is again same lol.

Fighters in PVP mostly use %physical critic dmg gloves and critic rate pole, trust me with right gear fighters will have again 51 or more critic rate, that means every second hit is critic one...

Nothing changes. xD

• Do not change Turtle passive since it will gain critic rate from Soul.

Do not increase more res rate for majins, since with res gear and that passive, they will gain 900% res rate, no way to stun them or land any debuff. - You will make them GOD's.

Do not change critical hit rate for majins, let it be as it was.

Nerf auto attack speed to 90%- 80%.

DW Powerfull Roar will give 30% auto attack decrease that will be helpful in DG vs bosses and while farming.
    Reduce DW Dragon Punishmen'ts skill EP drain, CD.
    Increase DW Energy Siege e.attack dmg.
    Increase DW EP Boost to 1900 or more since DW EP really sux...

• Personally I don't want any changes.
    One might tend to suggest too much just for the sake of suggesting.
    The end game was challenging enough for one to have to be prepared for it.
    Turtles huge AOE Kame was no grant to win turnaments.
    Every class had its few things where you thought that it is unfair.
    So either go with it or take those away, I rather have them all tho.
    Imo with SK beeing a bit advantaged it was all in all okay balanced.
    The swordsmans spirit attacks are beautifull but if you want a swordsmans full potential you go phy attacks, otherwise make a spiri thats why there is this class.
    I had a swordsman and it was a spirit build cause I loved the attacks, but going energy at a phy class I was okay with not having the same output.
    Remove turtle book then also remove fighters pot and the other one, too much imo.

About the attack speed nerf, idk we tried it old school too but grinded with attack speed. Without speed it is harder but doing the same dungeon over and over again I rather do it with attack speed. Maintaining a little bit of motivation cause it is a bit faster.

Just my two cents, you can discouss ofc, I just hope it won't be overdone and taken up by daneos.

• amen to that , tho changing SK just a bit and making the spirited roar not be a debuff to yourself cause it makes no sense that other classes have really good buff but the best buff for humans physical is also a negative thing would make it for fun over all .

• Yes, do not change anything. It is perfect to have half of the classes underused because the other half surpass them. Why having a DW when a SK can do his job better? Why having a Chef when Ults can do his job and better? Why having a Crane when Turtles are better in both PvP and PvE? Etc.

I think some of you do not want to balance because it affects your favourite class. Probable I'm wrong but that is the impresión I get.

A good mmo needs balance between their classes, and also variety in the builds of those clases. In DBO the builds are almost the same with a slight difference in few sp, thus making classes very predictable. It'd be nice imo to have for example 2/3 kind of sm, one physical, other magical or hybrid; the same for the rest in those which are posible. That would make budokais much more interesting, not "I have to face a X class, then I will have to wear X gear".

Just a humble opinion.

• why not buff the underused classes since PVP is not the only thing that there is in game there is also PVE and nerfing classes will just ruin this balance.

and just to be clear there are alwase FAVORIT and BETTER no MMO is truly balanced in both usefulness and coolness between all classes.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!