Balance Suggestion Thread

• I agree.. but...now that people mentioned the ep reduce thing for fighters-- im really thinking about giving that a try if ssj isnt fixed.

Or go turtle, but.eh

Fighters can also count on kaioken too Iguess -- for crit. since daneos nerfed us TT w TT

• SSJ and Kid Buu shouldnt have % HP inc and crit too? A turtle will just crit one shot everyone then.

Increase is a bit and even without it, it was one shot game before.
    Plus it is normal that it have %HP soo you would last longer but still in terms of one shot, fighters would critic more than turtle tho.

• Increase is a bit and even without it, it was one shot game before.Plus it is normal that it have %HP soo you would last longer but still in terms of one shot, fighters would critic more than turtle tho.

But some people could still tank before. adding %HP will make them harder to kill (gives them another chance to one shot you.) and crit will make them crit more frequenly(even if its a little if the person is lucky he/she will crit most of the time.) and it wouldnt be fair since great namek lasts 10 mins and other form is till u run out of ep.
    My suggestion would be just buff the stat the current transformation give making it a little higher. (dont like the idea of adding %HP since that can already be received from Majins and Namekians are suppose to be tank so it makes sense their transformation should give %HP (correct me if i am wrong but they dont get %EP like other class)and also the 2 skill they can use in that form is weaker than the 2 Pure majin have and SSJ can use most skill in their kit if not all beside kaioken.)

• But some people could still tank before. adding %HP will make them harder to kill (gives them another chance to one shot you.) and crit will make them crit more frequenly(even if its a little if the person is lucky he/she will crit most of the time.) and it wouldnt be fair since great namek lasts 10 mins and other form is till u run out of ep.My suggestion would be just buff the stat the current transformation give making it a little higher. (dont like the idea of adding %HP since that can already be received from Majins and Namekians are suppose to be tank so it makes sense their transformation should give %HP (correct me if i am wrong but they dont get %EP like other class)and also the 2 skill they can use in that form is weaker than the 2 Pure majin have and SSJ can use most skill in their kit if not all beside kaioken.)

Well you know that you can wear anti critic top, gloves and get aura and title?
    Plus everyone would get %HP and %EP increase, each of class transformation, ofc Nameks will get highest ones then majins and then humans.
    Plus even if they deal high critic, you know that there is senzu, auto pot and such...

Still if you are that much afraid of one shot (fighters, SM and turtle could one shot you without SSJ lel), then pure majin and great namek should get anti critic increase for how much it increase critic rate for humans or just disable critic rate increase for all but add a bit critic dmg increase.

• Wait the transformations got anti-crit/crit rate increase?

Wouldn't be natural that if some transformations give critic rate increase as SSJ and Kaioken, wouldn't be normal that Pure Majin and Great Namek gives a bit anti critic increase.

In old DBO SSJ gives around 5-6 critic rate increase, soo 3-5 anti critic rate increase on other class transformations would be normal.

• So yeah I did some thinking and perhaps right now it's too early to be doing a balance thread, so if someone can lock this for now that would be great. I'll request to unlock it when the time comes.

Too early, nahh.
    We have a lot of time to consider all options and give "the best" balance for all classes.

• Wouldn't be natural that if some transformations give critic rate increase as SSJ and Kaioken, wouldn't be normal that Pure Majin and Great Namek gives a bit anti critic increase.
    In old DBO SSJ gives around 5-6 critic rate increase, soo 3-5 anti critic rate increase on other class transformations would be normal.

Wrong and wrong, Kaioken did use to give crit rates when using it multiple times, and SSJ only gave physical crit rate IIRC, which was from increased DEX

• Wrong and wrong, Kaioken did use to give crit rates when using it multiple times, and SSJ only gave physical crit rate IIRC, which was from increased DEX

Still it was critic rate increase what ever you call it...
    Open character menu and check it, kaioken and SSJ, critic rate increase for 5-6.

I wasn't wrong with it buddy lol.

• it use to give crit rate, but it got nerf because people was abusin it to 1 shot endgame pvm bosses

You are talking about Kaioken, yeah it use to be really OP-ish but you need to have dende with you to do that since drain was too damn big when you spam it a lot of times but then again critic rate and critic dmg was too high lol.
    Still it does increase critic rate and with power increase, critic dmg increase too but not high as it was before, yep.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!