UPDATED Lvl 33 automatic book would u want it or no.

• hows it helping. explain Santa

Are you actually thickheaded? Money = helps maintaining servers, server improvements, expansions, money for devs and new content.

you should be quiet. you know youre gonna get hate for a thread like this. only stupid people do that even though the thread was made before

I should be quiet? I am the creator of the original "33 stone" thread, and I've already had keyboard wars with people who actually brought up decent points, unlike you, spreading your stupidity on a topic with your half-assed suggestions. Maybe you should keep quiet.

And idc about hate. People only hate because they can't come up with a feasible argument against the idea.

• How about admin or moderator delete this post and anyone who try to post another stupid thing like level 33 stone get ban? Ha i think that would be nice. If you wanna play game play it and don't be stupid little kid who wanna be the best by spending real money for game. We all waited for this game so long and now you don't wanna play it for some reason becouse "you did first part of game so many time its boring". Well let me tell you something kid. Have you ever played Path of Exile? I have 20 characters level 85+ and there is normal/cruel/merciless difficulty of game and there are 4 acts. So each time you wanna level for 60+ you must complete all again. ALL GOD DAM AGAIN! So please don't JUST DON'T make stupid posts like this thats its hard to level to 33 here or that you want level 33 stone since this is most retarded thing you could put in game. It would be game breaker. Like dfuq is wrong with you people. Enjoy the game.

How about taking a crack at this thread before spitting the same old comment every other newbie posts.
    Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

1. Nobody asked you about the other games you played, we're talking about DBO.
    2. Everyone has different playing styles.
    3. Lvl 33, is easy to do, I simply don't want to do it again because it's boring.
    4. Wow nice, you did all that? You must have done it because it didn't bore you, hm wait did it? How many hours of your life must you have wasted then?.
    5. Your whole post is just stupid lol. You clearly didn't do any reading before you had to give your little preach.

Another person spitting "Game Breaker" with no justification.

C'MON YOU CAN'T ALL BE SO "LAZY" amirite?

EDIT:

Rob you are a kid and dream you have about level 33 stone won't come true. Forget about it. Play the game. Do quests. Level. If you wanna play game play it if no go watch super Mario.

Another useless comment with no contribution to the debate, just hating on someone with an opinion.

• level 33 stone should come after launch, for convenience and honest play.

besides, I doubt Daneos is working this hard for people to just blow past content on the first day.

Yeah, that's debatable. I'm totally okay for a week after launch, that's more than enough time for people to get to 30.
    Bro, you already know people gonna be 70 by the end of the 1st week. As for content being blown up, TMQ 4 ;)

EDIT: yall don't know about leveling unless you grinded with me and my pal Gaysen

• I bet Rob is less than 10 years old.And I bet you will cry so hard when you get banned for posting stupid things like this. NOT GONNA HAPPEND KID! Play the game if you wan't if not then don't play it."""Lvl 33, is easy to do, I simply don't want to do it again because it's boring""".Nobody cares if the leveling is boring to you or not. And i have my own company + i go to school and in my free time i learn taekwando and jiujitsu. Trust me i am did not waste my time like you on posting s*it like this. So please DON'T tell me you DON'T HAVE TIME for that and that its boring.

• I bet Rob is less than 10 years old.And I bet you will cry so hard when you get banned for posting stupid things like this. NOT GONNA HAPPEND KID! Play the game if you wan't if not then don't play it."""Lvl 33, is easy to do, I simply don't want to do it again because it's boring""".Nobody cares if the leveling is boring to you or not. And i have my own company + i go to school and in my free time i learn taekwando and jiujitsu. Trust me i am did not waste my time like you on posting s*it like this. So please DON'T tell me you DON'T HAVE TIME for that and that its boring.

How did you know I'm 10, omg the truth of me has been revealed.
    As for the rest of your post, all irrelevant info idc about. I dunno if "butthurt" is a reason for reporting someone.

As for the takewondo and jj, nice. I'm a fellow Martial Artist as well. I'm disciplined in Goju-Ryu Karate ever since I was 6. Over the years I've practice and learned many other MA. But again, irrelevant information.

i guess rob didn't see that you called him "less than 10 years old" and all the other things you said about him xd and he gave you a like lmao

I apologize, but you are the one who sounds like a 10 years old kid...

• Oh it's nice to see how many MMOs you've played, should I also give you a list of MMOs I've played without any of you asking or caring?Are any of those DBO? Of course DBO isn't any different from other games in terms of the leveling system.

But if you think leveling systems is what make players good in an MMO, than you're gonna do terrible in DBO - and in a lot of other MMOs
    Also, we've established that you are new to DBO, what makes you think you know anything about how the overall game works beside leveling?

Do you know gameplay mechanics, do you know items, do you know builds, do you know skills etc... ?

yeah really man if you didnt get the point of my post i cant do any better unless i use hand puppets.

yeah im new to dbo but this game is like every other mmo out there,what makes you think i dont know anything,might be new but ive done my research pretty boy.
    you bring in the subject of ''gameplay mechanics, do you know items, do you know builds, do you know skills''

gameplay mechanics? let me guess,you target a mob and press a key on your keyboard,wow yeah i need to be einstein to get grasp the concept. (yeah yeah its an oversimplification but you know what i mean)

builds? yep,had my turtle build for weeks...

skills? yep,i know what they do and when to use them.

''But if you think leveling systems is what make players good in an MMO, than you're gonna do terrible in DBO - and in a lot of other MMOs''

hahahahahahahahahahaha,you're funny,so you think leveling and learning to play your class has nothing to do with being a good player?

you couldnt be more wrong,just shows how little you know of mmorpgs.

go to wow,go to swtor go to any mmo with an instant level option and get some opinions,the lazy ones will say that the option to insta level is awesome,the good players will say that it sucks and here is why.

you put a new player to max level or even mid level without the proper leveling experience in a group setting and he is going to be a detriment to the whole team,healers wont know how to heal,tanks will suck at aggro and dps will probably use auto atack or maybe you will see a warrior using a wand,yeah so that is a FACT.

just come clean man,i wont judge you for it,say it with me,come on you will feel much better,here just read this out loud

''i am lazy and i want to skip content''

• Oh sorry, do you have to use a larger fonts and use colors to get your points across?

Hmm, again more repetitive nonsense? I don't even wanna bother reading it. You had me at first, but then I saw more MMOs being mentioned and just couldn't bother caring about your posts anymore.

Btw I never said, levelling has "nothing" to do with being a good player. Learn to read.

I also can't blame you, you said yourself that PvE was your focus, any idiot can learn how to play DBO just for PvE. PvP on the other hand, just levelling won't help you there.

• Oh sorry, do you have to use a larger fonts and use colors to get your points across?
    Hmm, again more repetitive nonsense? I don't even wanna bother reading it. You had me at first, but then I saw more MMOs being mentioned and just couldn't bother caring about your posts anymore.

Btw I never said, levelling has "nothing" to do with being a good player. Learn to read.

the font was my bad,typing from my tablet and its a bit faulty.

''But if you think leveling systems is what make players good in an MMO, than you're gonna do terrible in DBO - and in a lot of other MMOs''

didnt you just type this? in your case LTR as in learn to remember lol.

oh no rob doesnt care about my posts anymore?? how will i live??

yeah typical answer from someone who know that he has been defeated,gl with your insta level 33,ill be back here flaming you when you go on your whine and dine rants about the game not having content.

off to play no man's land,keep on posting your silly arguements,i will read them later.

• You said that I said "Levelling systems have "NOTHING" to do with making a player good in an MMO. I never did say "nothing" did I? You still don't know how to read?

I have been defeated, defeated by what? LOL. You still have yet to prove why the stone is Pay2Win.

You're delusional. You think you're some sort of hotshot when in reality, +20 of us in a group chat are literally laughing at you. And let's not forget the old DBO players who think you're a complete idiot.

So yeah, you may think you have won, but you'll still be irrelevant no matter how hard you try :)

• Opinions are different than arguments.Opinions are okay, but they don't further this debate unless you give them justifications.
    Your opinions are kinda useless here when we're all trying to argue something here.

wanna know whats more useless? The fact that you made two threads about the same thing just because little crybaby couldn't get enough people on his side. Seriously, we don't need idiots in this community that don't shut up spamming before they have things their way! besides, Danoes is the developer wich makes this thread useless in general because i don't think Daneos have forgotten about this. if this stone gets added or not is not for you to decide. i hope this thread gets deleted or closed, let's end it here

• You said that I said "Levelling systems have "NOTHING" to do with making a player good in an MMO. I never did say "nothing" did I? You still don't know how to read?
    I have been defeated, defeated by what? LOL. You still have yet to prove why the stone is Pay2Win.

You're delusional. You think you're some sort of hotshot when in reality, +20 of us in a group chat are literally laughing at you. And let's not forget the old DBO players who think you're a complete idiot.

So yeah, you may think you have won, but you'll still be irrelevant no matter how hard you try :)

hahaha ok let me run it thru you one more time,leveling systems aka questing aka getting xp IS what makes players good,do you think a newbie to a class that has never played it before and is insta bumped to 33 or 70 is going to sprout some magical knowledge on how to play his class?

i bet you the deeds of my house and my car keys that if you put both of us in an mmo,and i level to cap level the old fashioned way while you get instantly bumped to cap level (with classes we havent previously played before) i will wipe the floor with your ass,be it at tanking,healing or just dps,now THAT IS A FACT,you can make up excuses all you want but that is one inescapable truth.

oh no,you and your and your friends are laughing at me ,what should i do? i feel so inferior to you and your friends right now :rolleyes:

im really not worthy.
    old dbo players think im a complete idiot?

hehe why thank you,i consider that a good thing since most of the dbo gaming comunity has ZERO mmo experience and come from consoles, yeah the xbox generation,not good...

• Let me do everyone who's sick of your banter a favor, and actually give you a full reply for once.

When did I ever say, that as a new player using the stone is a good idea. SO many times I suggested new players NOT to use the stone for THAT very reason. It is not wise to learn to go into any game without learning how to play it first.

But on the other hand, you keep negating the idea of the stone because it makes everyone who uses it a "noob, lazy and a Pay2Win player"

"Oh, there's gonna be noobs running around not knowing how to play their class and they're all lazy they keep buying all the best equipment cuz all the good gear is in cash sop, and that's ruining the game for everyone, oh btw I play like every MMO in the world so trust me bro ik everything u havent even play and mmo blabla"

That's not a good enough reason to not add the stone because it won't hold true for every player.

First off all, majority of the players buying the stone will most likely be veterans. Mostly because it makes sense that they would want to skip content, they've done several times before and don't care it.

Second of all, yeah you're right. Most new players probably already realized that it's not wise to skip beginner content of a game that they haven't played before, as it may affect their overall playing ability. So it's fair to say that the usage of the 33 stone by new players will be relatively low. And don't even complain about this, there's a require level of 10 to use the stone, so all players will DEFINITELY learn basics of the game.

Third of all, even if a newbie uses the stone, it won't be that hard to understand the game as there's still plenty of levels more to learn, a whole forum dedicated to the game, and an entire community of experience players. Don't complain about people who ask questions because that's how some people learn.

*only replying to the arguments you brought up in the last few pages, I seen the other arguments and argued the same thing on another thread.

• Why can't we just have a normal discussion about the actual lvl 33 stone, a lot of points made are quite good / interesting. Calling eachother out on not being well known in the community for an old player or trying to belittle someone for having an opinion isn't going to help

@spopaj
    Calling people 'lazy' is quite an interesting label you try to put on those who support this idea.
    I'm sure there are a lot of people that played KR/TW/HK and have already been through the content loads of times. For example I really dislike the 1 - 30 content while I do like the 30 - 70 content. Calling me lazy for not eagerly wanting to do this content even though I've been through it atleast 8 times is not very good judgement in my opinion.

@Kamekameman
    I understand your point about the early levels being kind of important to new players to understand their class and I totally agree if it would've been for any other mmorpg. The leveling from 1- 30 usually happens with a different build then what you actually end up with because of the possibility of a free reset before lvl 30. This however doesn't mean that the early levels don't teach you the ropes and I agree that it shouldn't be used by new people who haven't been through this content before, just to get familiar with their class and the game in general.
    On the other hand I know that I don't need those first levels to understand any of the classes because I've already played all of them and I'm sure theres a big part of the community that has as well.

Just because you have a boost item ingame it doesn't mean that you should use it. The point you made out for WoW is very relatable because it is indeed necessary for new people to go through the content and get accustomed to their classes, I'm sure some people will need it in DBOG as well. This however doesn't mean that the lvl 33 up stone isn't relevant anymore or should be deleted because of the new people.

Overall I think that it's fine to have the stone, but it should not be implemented right off the bat, because that will cause people to have an unfair advantage over those who can not afford such an item.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!