Server Connectivity Issues

• Daneos keeps delaying the update because you guys are mentally retarded no offense. If you stop making threads he may actually release it

The way you talk makes me belive that you're the most impatient person here. People are free to express their opinion like it or not and calling somebody mentally retarded isnt going to solve anything, so if the topic dosent concern you in anyway dont comment on it it's that simple.The truth of the matter is we dont know why Daneos might be delaying the update and blaming people left and right is not gonna help.

• Daneos keeps delaying the update because you guys are mentally retarded no offense. If you stop making threads he may actually release it

This is what we call, "how not to communicate with your peers", and that's a relatively big blanket statement. While a thread isn't necessary, it's simply a place where people can talk about things, stupid or not. It has nothing to do with update delays. But if you have any proof that it does, feel free to share.

"You guys are mentally retarded" "No offense." That's one for the books

• that is why i always have several games ready,at the moment i have swtor and sto installed on my pc plus i have bluestacks which i use to play two android game.beh maybe because im older and ive been playing mmos since 1997 but im already use to servers crashing or just being down for maintenance...

Yeah, i play other mmos, same too, i been playin online games since early 2000s maybe late 90s, but id rather play this game over any other games i play currently, gotta catch up on those years i missed out while it was out in korea/asia..the server's up because you can log in but channels wont respond, idk how the guy that runs this has the servers set up, i wonder what the issue is..

• well saying that daneos is dead is so dumb. Joking about death isn't really funny. Expressing themselves ? it's obvious that channels are off cuz daneos happens to be offline. It's not rocket science. Just sick of seeing such threads everyday asking "wow is ch off ?" yes it obviously is

Welcome to life son!
    Two of the most abrupt things that can happen at any second without having the ability to control it or manipulate or whatsoever...
    1 - Death.
    2 - Horniness.

• well saying that daneos is dead is so dumb. Joking about death isn't really funny. Expressing themselves ? it's obvious that channels are off cuz daneos happens to be offline. It's not rocket science. Just sick of seeing such threads everyday asking "wow is ch off ?" yes it obviously is

Look I can see where you're coming from, but listen.

I'm not saying that those posts aren't stupid. I'm not saying that the thread isn't border line stupid. Yes people are going to say stupid things, people are going to joke about stupid things, it's to be expected. But you have to take that kind of thing with a grain of salt; and of course not call everyone doing so mentally retarded, because there's no way to not come off as offensive while doing that.

And the thing about these threads, "channels and servers being down" the concept sounds kind of stupid right? It is to an extent, but all and all it's a place for people to connect and talk about the game, while it is in fact down. I would expect to see a thread like this every time it goes down, and really- it's not an issue.

Yea Im with u on this joking about death isnt funny its immature. ANd Yes the threads asking wow channel is off do get annoying but if they do then just ignore them. This thread was created to start a general discussion of the "potential" update happening due to the fact the sever is down. Although I'll admit that the update is probably not going to happen, but I like to jion in and see what some people have to say.I laugh at the dumb comments including my own at times, and agree or disagree with the smart comments. :grapeman22:

although i dont like the tone which you used in your post i do have to agree with the sentiment.

in an ideal world i would be daneos and i would write a post saying that i wouldnt release any new content until 1 month had gone by without anyone posting the infamous ¿question when is the update going to be released?.

yeah it may sound harsh but some of these ''pups'' need to be taught some patience :evil:

if it's so obvious then why are you taking your precious time to comment on the thread? Are you seeing the irony of what your saying?
    You expressed your opinion and i get it, to be honest with you to call people mentally retarded it takes alot of balls and i liked that maybe not as much on forums but still it's ballsy :)

• Even if there is, people still won't care AND worst of all newbies won't go search for anything ....
    There's no point in having specific threads for something when the new generation of gamers won't bother looking.

• Even if there is, people still won't care AND worst of all newbies won't go search for anything ....
    There's no point in having specific threads for something when the new generation of gamers won't bother looking.

ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner.

totally agree,i even mentioned it on one of my posts in another topic,its over here in case you want to check it out.

Pre-Open Beta FAQ

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!