Dark Warrior videos.

• Hello everyone, i made this thread in order to post all videos i will make on my Dark Warrior, instead of making a new thread every time, because i am going to make plenty of them.
    The reason for this is that when looking on YouTube for DBO videos, you can find videos of any classes, except these two : Grand Chefs and Dark Warriors.

Well there actually is a few DW videos, but these are only PvE and not showing much, so what i am gonna try to do is to show you the Dark Warrior class in PvE, PvP etc... and hopefully once Daneos gets them fixed, ranekd battle, dojo wars, dragonball scramble, and specially Budokai Tournament.

Now before some of you jump on me, i want to be clear that this is NOT the final state of DBOG, this is NOT the representation of the final state of PvE, PvP, teh Dark Warrior class, and everything else you're going to see in these future videos.

I am fully aware that there are many bugs currently, and that they heavily affect our damages output, aswell as damages received, but please keep in mind that DBOG's staff know about these obvious bugs, and i believe that Daneos is most certainly working on them.

With that being said, let's start with a short video, please excuse me for the short fps drops, my PC is not that good, also i will try to work on the quality of the videos in the future, also if someone could tell me how the hell i can stretch the video's size so that it takes the whole screen, i would appreciate it, xP.

(DO NOT FORGET TO SELECT 1080P, OTHERWISE YOUR EYES WILL BLEED)

• Well if I remember there are no confusion, res accessories.
    That is why most of this skills works like confusion and paral.
    Soon people gear up like it should with all stuffs they need, DW will have less chance to stop them since DW is PVE based class, not PVP one.

• Well with the right build DW can win any ranked/budokai fight aslong as it's not against a critter with +15 sub, duel not so much of course because they have a disadvantage here ^^

Well to be honest, on TW server I played, not even one DW won budokai or ranked, only it have chance in free duel with full RP balls.
    What DW needs, it is 1-2 stun skills with confusion.
    Most of energy based skills based on success rate and not hit rate and it would be ok.
    Then DW would be monster but to be honest, I used DW from my friend to farm stuffs for me, since I liked skills. xD

• Well for exemple, Scrancher, a foreigner won 2nd place in Korea server, which is only once per month, as a Dark Warrior.

The thing is, if you are a DW and have +15 full armors, then you can most certainly beat everyone aslong as you have an opening, but it requires a perfect build, and you will also struggle winning prelims, now if you have a dojo seed then you can make a 1vs1 build only, which will make you win an aura, maybe not budokai, but an aura.

• Well for exemple, Scrancher, a foreigner won 2nd place in Korea server, which is only once per month, as a Dark Warrior.

The thing is, if you are a DW and have +15 full armors, then you can most certainly beat everyone aslong as you have an opening, but it requires a perfect build, and you will also struggle winning prelims, now if you have a dojo seed then you can make a 1vs1 build only, which will make you win an aura, maybe not budokai, but an aura.

Maybe but we will see in final game when confusion and paral accessory start to works.
    Most of DW skills will get "shut down", since duration won't last long enough.
    Still I wish you good luck buddy and how much I see most of classes will get overnerfed soo who knows, maybe DW and Chef becomes top classes.

• Maybe but we will see in final game when confusion and paral accessory start to works.Most of DW skills will get "shut down", since duration won't last long enough.
    Still I wish you good luck buddy and how much I see most of classes will get overnerfed soo who knows, maybe DW and Chef becomes top classes.

Yeah but trust me if you had played a DW in old dbo you would know their potential, now obviously they're not OP like turtle sk but they are strong is you have enough tankiness

• Yeah but trust me if you had played a DW in old dbo you would know their potential, now obviously they're not OP like turtle sk but they are strong is you have enough tankiness

Well yes I did play with it, I used DW from my friend to farm around and do some DG's, 50%(22% + 22% + 6% dogi) LP with epic def is good lol.
    It is epic class but most of classes will lock you with their skills but still you can beat some humans easy if they don't critic haha.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!