Fix servers.

• All I have to say is, if you are fixing servers or doing smth with them tell us. This is not normal. DC every 5-10 minutes, lag is crazy, I have feeling ping its 999999. Mobs are invisible and so on. Just fix it somehow. Its not playable at all.

PS...fps drops are happening too. I have no idea why.

• All I have to say is, if you are fixing servers or doing smth with them tell us. This is not normal. DC every 5-10 minutes, lag is crazy, I have feeling ping its 999999. Mobs are invisible and so on. Just fix it somehow. Its not playable at all.

PS...fps drops are happening too. I have no idea why.

Contrary to popular belief the answer to the meaning of life isnt 42,its actually PRE-BETA,google the meaning of PRE-BETA and then maybe then we can stop having to put up with posts like this...

• its a piss off. i got stuck and killed by a boss that didnt even move. i got teleported here and there instakilled without being close to any mobs. i got stunned and it never cured. wanna know how many times i had to restart my game in 17 mins because of server lag? maby 8 times. 8 times in 17 minutes i had to restart the game for either server diconnection and buggy buggy shits all over. like hell id rather stare at a black screen for 20 minutes than be messed around with by buggy mobs. and not to mention i had to repair my armor 4 times in 10 minutes because every time i entered a dungeon i got fucked by the worst disconnection and loading bugs ever. i'm sorry daneos, but everything was much better before the update. you will fix it soon i know i know, but the server was much more stable before. you can tell me as much as you want that it's pre open beta, but now it's just a piss off

• Daneos should have enough money to get better servers, this is just annoying now

I'm starting to think that it's not the severs but maybe a player or "two" causing the channels to go offline, I mean there is a threads about possible hackers, so maybe their manipulating the severs some how just a guess.

• its a piss off. i got stuck and killed by a boss that didnt even move. i got teleported here and there instakilled without being close to any mobs. i got stunned and it never cured. wanna know how many times i had to restart my game in 17 mins because of server lag? maby 8 times. 8 times in 17 minutes i had to restart the game for either server diconnection and buggy buggy shits all over. like hell id rather stare at a black screen for 20 minutes than be messed around with by buggy mobs. and not to mention i had to repare my armor 4 times in 10 minutes because every time i entered a dungeon i got fucked by the worst disconnection and loading bugs ever. i'm sorry daneos, but everything was much better before the update. you can tell me as much as you want that it's pre open beta, but now it's just a piss off

I also got stunned by a mob out of nowhere and it literally never cured, which lead to me using, idk, 5 popo revive stones and restarting the game 3 times...

• If it's too much of a problem to play then don't play. This is built to test bugs and report on them; this isn't a finished product and your expectations should be justly so.

Please, try to remember that we're here for a purpose, and not for anything involving entertainment. While that may still exist for some :P who are enjoying the game, that isn't the intention from this draft as of right now. Keep this in mind.

• If it's too much of a problem to play then don't play. This is built to test bugs and report on them; this isn't a finished product and your expectations should be justly so.

Please, try to remember that we're here for a purpose, and not for anything involving entertainment. While that may still exist for some :P who are enjoying the game, that isn't the intention from this draft as of right now. Keep this in mind.

how can you even play or test without being able to move? oh, so entertainment isnt what we're here for? i wonder why everyone was so hyped for the update...

How can you enjoy this tell me?

• Tudo o que tenho a dizer é que, se você está fixação servidores ou fazer smth com eles nos dizem. Isto não é normal. DC a cada 5-10 minutos, lag é uma loucura, eu tenho sentimento de ping seu 999999. Mobs são invisíveis e assim por diante. Apenas corrigi-lo de alguma forma. A sua não é jogável em tudo.

PS ... gotas fps estão acontecendo também. Eu não tenho ideia do porquê.

estas compliadio hermano, pera que sou cash tanbien no se puedes asses esso conosco @Daneos

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!