[Formulas and bugs] Kaioken, heal and damage formula and bugs.

• Two things I'd like to point out.

First, Energy Reduction does technically work since you can still use it on your party members. It just doesn't work on the user itself.

Second, we need to stop talking about nerfing classes like Turtles and such. Turtle Hermits are supposed to deal high damage. Granted the calcs make them seem overpowered, but I'm sure once those get fixed people won't complain as much. Besides, they already got nerfed by losing their Turtle Book item.

u had to say it :( now im sad .but yeah they already got nerfed so uh

• Looks like Burn damage doesn't work now. Great...

Something I should have reported a while back: using Speed Restrain and Turtle Rod Strike/Spirit Rod bugs the mob and causes them to disappear after a short while, although they will reappear as if they were running all the way. This also prevents said mob from counting towards your quest requirement. As such, it's best to use one or the other, but not both.

u had to say it :( now im sad .but yeah they already got nerfed so uh

Well they also got buffed with the change in SOL stat so they now have a higher crit rate. Of course, this also forces them to utilize FOC more against opposing classes with a high Dodge Rate.

• Guys aggro will get fixed and dende will have to be carefull against loosing aggro.. it wont be broken.. its the same case with crane hermit who now can freeze you and he doesnt have to channel the freeze

yea when aggro gets fix dende will be putting out 40k heals stealing the aggro from the tank. And its nothing not getting Nerfed the damage calucation is broken on ALL classes

And you keep mentioning cranes freeze skill, the animation is broken on that skill, and other skills have animation bugs aswell. This thread isn't a Nerf this or balance this skill. This thread is for broken skills, passive, damage and defense calucation. So don't post anything if your not trying to help list any broken that I listed above.

• yea when aggro gets fix dende will be putting out 40k heals stealing the aggro from the tank. And its nothing not getting Nerfed the damage calucation is broken on ALL classes
    And you keep mentioning cranes freeze skill, the animation is broken on that skill, and other skills have animation bugs aswell. This thread isn't a Nerf this or balance this skill. This thread is for broken skills, passive, damage and defense calucation. So don't post anything if your not trying to help list any broken that I listed above.

Its not broken.. grab a calculator and a dende.. check if 3391*8 is not 27k.. add RP or energy attack and done.. if you want to nerf that you have to change the skill.. because the skill says INCREASE HEALING EFFECTS.. meaning the total heal number is increased by 800%

• Its not broken.. grab a calculator and a dende.. check if 3391*8 is not 27k.. add RP or energy attack and done.. if you want to nerf that you have to change the skill.. because the skill says INCREASE HEALING EFFECTS.. meaning the total heal number is increased by 800%

You're wrong, and I do not want to be discussing in my post, people are trying to help reporting bugs here, so please stop.

• Hey, maybe this is off-topic but i dont want to make a thread for it. So, i hope somebody could answer me.

• Increase damage by 1.5 when attacking from behind, this isnt working??? I tried a lot of times and i see no difference, idk if i'm doing it right
    • If i level up a character and I DON'T GET THE SUBCLASS NOR GROW UP, will i be able to reset my skills? example if i'm lvl 50 and still being a child, and learning the fly skill, may i reset skills?
    • Skill DODON BARRAGE from Crane Hermit should NOT awake the target, it's pure dot, not energy or phys damage, the target won't wake up, but it does, add this please. The same as Double Gut Buster neither wake them up.
    • It's normal that after using forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7340/ i cannot use forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7341/ ?? or conversely
    • The passive forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7342/ who increase the skill duration by 28, also increase skill stuns? such paralyse from forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7343/ ??
    • Sometimes when i'm crafting, dissambling objects, the items don't appear in my inventory, they don't exist. Example, i did dissamble like 20 weapons and those weapons gave me a lot of crafting materials, but the items won't appear in my inventory, i relogged, and nothing, they never existed, so, since that, i always need to be checking if the items are appearing in my inventory and if not then relog. Also problems with the bank, i have 170 at the bak and 100 in my inventory, and the maximum capacity from materials are 250, so if i put together my 100 with the 170, something CRAZY happens and i lost my materials SERIOUSLY, for a big amount. Last time i had 200, and tried to put 70 from the inventory to the bank, and do you know how many was left to me? 30, y lost like 170 items :/
    • May somebody PLEASE, explain me how is this supposed to work?

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7344/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7345/
    I don't understand, ''stiffness'' ????????¿¿¿¿??? are they immune to confusion? fear? Freeze? stuns like Martial Artists??
    And the another one, if i'm a Crane Hermit, by every dot/debuff i use on you, i will take 515 LP as damage back?? every 2 secs as my dots? i dont get it.

PLEASE HELP. And thanks.

• Hey, maybe this is off-topic but i dont want to make a thread for it. So, i hope somebody could answer me.

• Increase damage by 1.5 when attacking from behind, this isnt working??? I tried a lot of times and i see no difference, idk if i'm doing it right
    • If i level up a character and I DON'T GET THE SUBCLASS NOR GROW UP, will i be able to reset my skills? example if i'm lvl 50 and still being a child, and learning the fly skill, may i reset skills?
    • Skill DODON BARRAGE from Crane Hermit should NOT awake the target, it's pure dot, not energy or phys damage, the target won't wake up, but it does, add this please. The same as Double Gut Buster neither wake them up.
    • It's normal that after using forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2485/ i cannot use forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2486/ ?? or conversely
    • The passive forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2487/ who increase the skill duration by 28, also increase skill stuns? such paralyse from forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2488/ ??
    • Sometimes when i'm crafting, dissambling objects, the items don't appear in my inventory, they don't exist. Example, i did dissamble like 20 weapons and those weapons gave me a lot of crafting materials, but the items won't appear in my inventory, i relogged, and nothing, they never existed, so, since that, i always need to be checking if the items are appearing in my inventory and if not then relog. Also problems with the bank, i have 170 at the bak and 100 in my inventory, and the maximum capacity from materials are 250, so if i put together my 100 with the 170, something CRAZY happens and i lost my materials SERIOUSLY, for a big amount. Last time i had 200, and tried to put 70 from the inventory to the bank, and do you know how many was left to me? 30, y lost like 170 items :/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2489/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2490/
    I don't understand, ''stiffness'' ????????¿¿¿¿??? are they immune to confusion? fear? Freeze? stuns like Martial Artists??
    And the another one, if i'm a Crane Hermit, by every dot/debuff i use on you, i will take 515 LP as damage back?? every 2 secs as my dots? i dont get it.

PLEASE HELP. And thanks.

U cant use spirit with might and 1.5 damage from behind does work u have to directly be behind the mob and yes if you dont get master class you will be able to reset skill up to lvl 100 but 70 is the max atm.

• It's normal that after using forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2485/ i cannot use forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2486/ ?? or conversely
    • The passive forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2487/ who increase the skill duration by 28, also increase skill stuns? such paralyse from forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2488/ ??

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2489/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2490/

PLEASE HELP. And thanks.

1 you have to be exactly behind them

2 yes

3 that a bug

4 yes working as intended

5 yes

6 it suppose to be like that

7 stiffness means ma stuns

This thread for reporting bugs btw

• Excuse me, but it was tedious making another thread for this. Thank you very much for answering, but still without knowing about Curse reflection. And i don't think that im supposed to lost my materials by transfering them from the inventory to the bank. Thanks again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!