Drop rate stones apparently bug.

• ok. drop rate is 0000000,0% at now,

• I'm sorry if my words have confused you but the upgrade stone drop rate it not a bug and has not been changed at all. the chance of getting a stone to drop will nor increase nor decrease no matter hoe many mobs you kill. if the drop chance was 1% that doesn't mean after 100 mobs you will always get 1.

Ok maybe it ins't bugged but something is definitely wrong.. coz in retain dbo it wasn't this difficult to get an upgrade stone by farming.
    So why not check again if something went wrong i am sure you guys are doing good job with finding the bugs and all but if the drop rate were same then how come so many ppl are complaining and noticing the change.

• ok. drop rate is 0000000,0% at now,

I would like to throw a quote down that i have used many a time on this forum in regards to a few different topics.

Just because one or two of you can't get on/find this/do that/make this happen, does not mean that it can't be done by others.

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the higher level the mob the lower the chance for it to drop upgrade stones is as the actual weapons themselves are much stronger than the ones in previous lower level mobs. The game designers made it this way so people would play their game longer or pay money for the stones to keep the money coming in.

Ok maybe it ins't bugged but something is definitely wrong.. coz in retain dbo it wasn't this difficult to get an upgrade stone by farming.So why not check again if something went wrong i am sure you guys are doing good job with finding the bugs and all but if the drop rate were same then how come so many ppl are complaining and noticing the change.

Some people are getting unlucky? i don't know. But what i do know is that Daneos himself has said and i have quoted him in a previous post saying that the drop rates have not been changed. That's that.

Now as Daneos is not asking for money to keep the server up and such this may change. Who knows. we will have to wait and see.

• Cosmo, lvl 1-15 dont drop the fuckin stone '-' U'RE FUCKIN CRAZY? The fuckin drop rate are wrong, acept.

I'll pretend i didn't read the expletives but this thread is about whether or not we believe the stone Drop Rate is bugged.

Not once have i stated that they do not currently drop from anything. i've stayed on topic in regards to Daneos not changing the drop rate and explained further as to how the drop rate is in different level mobs.

Next time i think it would be wise if you checked the thread title beforehand next time :)

• no one asking him to change the drop rate, the majority are saying its bugged and we aren't receiving them as drops

• no one asking him to change the drop rate, the majority are saying its bugged and we aren't receiving them as drops

While that is indeed now true. The thread started off with people mentioning that they only get one or so with 4 hours grinding. Which is the original intent of the thread. People have since then started asking for increase drop rates or saying that he had lowered it.

The drop rate is definitely bad(worst).. you can go all day grinding but you wont get a normal upgrade stone let alone adv upgrade stones.
    The drop seriously needs to get fixed coz the economy is rlly bad.. ppl spend the same amount of zeni on 1-2 upgrade stones as mush as the gear itself.

I have not said he should or shouldn't change the rate, not said the bug is not happening (i am aware that it is) the closest i came to that was mentioning that some people can get more drops while others may only get a few or none (it is 'luck of the draw)

It's a percentage game you gotta remember. Even if something has a 50% chance of happening there is the possibility of you not getting it in 100 ones or so as the chance does not increase or decrease by each mob you kill.
    Every single one (unless title change has something to do with stone drop) will have the chance but it's more likely you'll not get one.

I dont remember changing the drop rate.

I'm failing to understand why people are 'disagreeing' with me when i've not slated or said either way on any topic here. only stated fact that Daneos has not changed the rate of drop. The no dropping at the moment is due to a bug. not Daneos changing it willingly.

• after the maintance yesterday something must happend with the droprate, mybee error. Before it was possible to drop stones but since yesterday u cant drop stones anymore. Danoes please check it.

thats true had no single stone after that too and the AH is the proof all prices double up in short time and theres a real low amount of stones in the AH before maintance it was always full seems like a bug asked in guild nobody dropped an u70 stone today

• Like would be necessary the stones, the upgrades and leveling the craft. Everything will be wiped, so that for me doesn't make so much sense to spend hours, on farming. I prefer to do quests. Start again another race, another class ecc.
    I bet they will find out the problem of the drop of the stones. ( I remember myself that I wasn't so much desperated on farming stones on old DBO, due they was dropping more often) However, I would argue at the beta or on full release of the game, then now. I get your point of view that you want to upgrade as well(Would be more kinky if they would add somehow, stones instead of x5 comming items then drop by a single mob as has happened to me) but we must appreciate and not make pression on that thing.

• This weekend I grinded for 2 days from 65 to 70 to level up, not even a black stone dropped. So yeah, it's definitely bugged, not saying Daneos changed the drop rate, but something is not working correctly. This is also causing a big crash on the economy, and stagnation on game progress.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!