Drop rate stones apparently bug.

• Considering you have to grind from 65 to 70 in order to level up, it would be nice if some stones dropped at the same time. I mean, grinding for level can be a bit monotonous, so by having the chance of dropping stones aside would actually be bright and pleasant.

Furthermore, like previously stated, it is causing some game limitations since as soon as you hit 70, your goals kinda get messy such as upgrading gear. Certainly this fact has been reported and it will be fixed asap. For now, all we can do is keep playing and enjoy the feeling of being "online" again in the time being.

• Kame, everytime people discuss about bugs YOU CRITICIZE them and say things like "omg its pre open beta what do u except stop cry" WHILE THE PRE OPEN BETA IS ONLY MADE FOR REPORT AND FIX MUCH BUGS AS POSSIBLE ! and thats why i call you idiot;)

nice caps,let me guess you drive a hummer hehe

well anyway,insulting people is not the way to go,now if you cant use the forums like a civilised person and RESPECT the fact that people may have a different opinion than you maybe you shouldnt interact with anyone.
    look at my posts,i express my opinion but yet i have never insulted anyone,guess what kid? that is what we call being an adult,being able to make your point without having to resort to insults...dont worry thou maybe you will get there one day.

i call it how i see it,people complaining about the damn stones have the perspective of a mole,we have skills that arent working,we have quests that arent available,no max level content and on top of that numerous issues with the basics of the game yet people complain about stones? wow,yeah im done here,you people cant be reasoned with,dont bother posting back i wont reply.

• you got me all wrong,not saying there is or isnt a bug i was saying that the lack of perspective comes from all the complaining i see about the damn stones when its a trivial matter compared to the rest of the bugs that the game has.
    lol at the ''And upgrade stone drop rate is an important matter coz it effects the game economy'' part,you're funny...you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?

daneos probably has a long long list of things to fix and trust me the damn stones are way way at the bottom.

Right now a blue u70 cost 10kk+ same as a rare crafted armour with top props... If the drop rate isn't fixed here then it'll be same in the main game and the economy will be in shit just like now.So it need to get fixed right away!
    And you saying "you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?" is actually the funny part.
    And yes there are other important fixes but this thing is just as important.

• Right now a blue u70 cost 10kk+ same as a rare crafted armour with top props... If the drop rate isn't fixed here then it'll be same in the main game and the economy will be in shit just like now.So it need to get fixed right away!And you saying "you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?" is actually the funny part.

yep its very important and i guess its not complicated to fix it instead of other important things which need more time so yeah that should be number 1 on the list

• Right now a blue u70 cost 10kk+ same as a rare crafted armour with top props... If the drop rate isn't fixed here then it'll be same in the main game and the economy will be in shit just like now.So it need to get fixed right away!And you saying "you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?" is actually the funny part.

yep its very important and i guess its not complicated to fix it instead of other important things which need more time so yeah that should be number 1 on the list

you guys are famous,i gave the link to a canadian friend of mine who is working in a mmo project at the moment and after laughing for like 30 minutes he then proceeded to drop a pearl of wisdom on me,as usual:

"you can always tell a console player from a mmo player by the way he posts and what he posts about"

truer words never have been spoken,so you guys saying that a measly item like the stone should take priority over everything that is in this thread?

the bug list_part2

you guys have no idea about mmos,you can tell from your posts,yeah i checked your posts just to see if this was a rather punctual thing or you really this obtuse all the time.
    you probably xenoverse players who are fond of ''pawning'' other players hence your need for your precious ''stones'' quite sad actually,i just see two MENOWS who are only thinking of themselves and lack any perspective when it comes to the list of other bugs that have priority in this game.

seriously? are you guys really that obtuse that you are comparing CORE ISSUES like skills not working with a stupid stone just because you want to crit more or do more damage?

yeah im done here,its like trying to communicate with apes,enjoy your ''stones''

• dude is your english weak ?
    I mean where have i implied that the stones should take priority over all the other updates.
    Drop rate needs to get fixed.period

dude is your english weak ?I mean where have i implied that the stones should take priority over all the other updates.
    Drop rate needs to get fixed.period

there it is,in red.

the moment you compared the drop rate of stones with hmm lets say class skills not working you lost all credibility as a poster,go get some years of experience playing mmos under your belt and then come back so we can talk again...

• its a moot point anyway,even if its bugged its in the long list of bugs that this game has,if you look at the list there are far more important things to worry about.
    im sure daneos is aware of this and it will get fixed when it gets fixed,its not gamebreaking nor does it limit your gameplay in a big way...

We're not here to blame Daneos, anyone can make a mistake. We're just here to report a bug so that it gets fixed.

I disagree, it does limit our game play. Players who have reached max level on both craft and their actual level have nothing to do at the moment.

• there it is,in red.
    the moment you compared the drop rate of stones with hmm lets say class skills not working you lost all credibility as a poster,go get some years of experience playing mmos under your belt and then come back so we can talk again...

I wasn't comparing and just because you implied it is completely useless for daneos to work on this atm ..so i said it was important just as any other fixes.
    F.Y.I i have played dbo for 2 yrs.
    Anyway the thread is now getting dragged for just argument sake.But all i wanted to say was drop rate sucks and needs to be fixed and i am not and don't want to compare its importance to any other update.But it'll be nice for daneos to fix this as soon as possible coz all the players playing the pre-open beta are not only playing for finding bugs some wants and are playing for fun too.

• We're not here to blame Daneos, anyone can make a mistake. We're just here to report a bug so that it gets fixed.
    I disagree, it does limit our game play. Players who have reached max level on both craft and their actual level have nothing to do at the moment.

so you're asking them to prioritaze certain bugs to be fixed just because of bored players?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah not going to happen,judging by daneo's post he is a smart guy i doubt he will do anything like that,the core of the game is still buggy as hell,why should they bother to fix the stone just so some players can have their epeen stroke with all those big numbers while CORE ISSUES like some class skills not working get ignored?

Hahahaha whats your experience in mmos? i bet reaching 1500 rating in WoW haha noob just stfu and uninstall

nope,i never play pvp im a pve exclusive player.
    and if you want to know my experience in mmos you can find it right there in my signature,click on them links...maybe you will learn something,you clearly are in the need of some mmo education.

• If you think there is no economy because the game is in pre-open beta, then that's fine.
    I'm not here to argue. I'm here because I want this (imo what i think is very much a BUG) to be fixed just as much as the next man.

@Kamekameman Since you like speaking for Daneos and seem to know what's best. (and there's nothing wrong with that)
    Why not tell, help, or guide us on what we should do instead of throwing our problems away like it does not matter, when it does.
    All I see are you downing other people's opinion on this matter.

Also, I don't know if you play the Pre-open, so I would not see how you would know of the problem.
    In conclusion, deciding what does or does not matter to other people is the only problem I have with you.

Now, for people speaking for Daneos as if they are Developers or a part of the team; you all forgot to mention when he said this:
    Daneos has said countless times there may be new bugs that appear every time he updates, because you may never know what will happen.
    This is what happens when you program, you get errors. The people understand this, thus want it to be looked into.

• Seriously? Most players already got 70 lv and they re confused/bored/angry right now cus can't farm gems to upgrade equipment and test more things. I know your job/hobby is spamming at forum but another ppl want to ve some fun. As a resultat bored players just going to play other games or retire/take a break. And ofc im w8 for your disslike @Kamekameman please!

• i dont speak for daneos i simply express my opinion and i have never said otherwise so dont tell me im speaking for daneos or trying to speak like im a developer or part of the team,i have never posted anything that could give that impression.

not saying people shouldnt report bugs but im merely pointing out the fact that some bugs arent the same as others,any person with some experience in mmos will tell you that comparing stones to for example skills not working is a travesty.

i dont work for dbo global so there is no way for me to tell, help, or guide you or anyone else,all im pointing out is what ive said over and over,in the current state of the game where not even the core of it is implemented correctly and free of bugs the whole issue of the stone is just laughable,people are putting their needs over the needs of the server.

Seriously? Most players already got 70 lv and they re confused/bored/angry right now cus can't farm gems to upgrade equipment and test more things. I know your job/hobby is spamming at forum but another ppl want to ve some fun. As a resultat bored players just going to play other games or retire/take a break. And ofc im w8 for your disslike @Kamekameman please!

some mmos have been released with end game content and those were triple a mmos,even this game lacked pve content when it was official,so if they are bored i dont really see what the stones have to do with it.

''test more things''

like what exactly?....dont blame the boredom of the players on the state of the game,that is utter nonsense,current state of the game is this,so hey if they need to take a break be it,maybe its their fault for relying on this game for there sole source of entertaiment...

i got like 4 mmos installed on my pc hence me not whinin in the forums when i cant login.

''I know your job/hobby is spamming at forum''

spamming? so now posting on the forums is a bad thing? well atleast i try to help people,check my signature...atleast its more than i can say about your posting history.

p.s gave you a dislike just because you asked for it...and because i dont like you.

• No offense @Kamekameman but it seems like where ever you are an argument always ensues.

yep,maybe because im vocal and i call it like i see it.

check my posts thou,never have i ever insulted anyone nor i have used any bad remarks about them...i do admit i called some posters stupid and morons like half an hour ago but i quickly edited the post in shame since for the first time in my posting history i stooped at their level.

now on the other hand check their posts,filled with insults and remarks towards my persona,if i had to take sides i would ALWAYS take the side of the person who never resorts to insults and just expresses his opinion in a civil manner.

but i guess im old school,lots of MENOWS around these forums so when i express my opinion they tend to get defensive...

• just like Destrex said, this gotta be fixed and is just as important as any other bug. if this is a bug or not idk. Non of my concern, but you don't have to be an old player to see that it is actually important that this gets fixed. especially droprate, through my amazing journey i always thought something was more different and that was bugging me. we need more drops of stones i thought. let's look at the perspective of a casher, and then a free player. how i see things now stones are just so expensive (prices in this game is new to me) one purple U70 wich many people bug can cost up to many millions. a casher can have whatever he wants because he just buy stuff and sell them for alot. free players can not do these types of things, because they don't start with awsome loot and dogis in their inventory, they start from the bottom. and if they're even going to try to reach that point where they have enough zeni to buy stones they break their items and lose motivation. like i said cashers makes all them stones in such a short time so easy. when people lose motivation, people don't want to play. and that is not a winwin for Danoes in any kind of way. if he just increased the droprate for stone a little more, things would be perfect. people would have motivation to go grind and get stones, then upgrade. just like upgrading wasn't hard enough itself right?

• so you're asking them to prioritaze certain bugs to be fixed just because of bored players?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah not going to happen,judging by daneo's post he is a smart guy i doubt he will do anything like that,the core of the game is still buggy as hell,why should they bother to fix the stone just so some players can have their epeen stroke with all those big numbers while CORE ISSUES like some class skills not working get ignored?

You're an idiot smfh. As I have previously stated, we are here to report bugs. Not once did I say to prioritise this bug.

and if you want to know my experience in mmos you can find it right there in my signature,click on them links...maybe you will learn something,you clearly are in the need of some mmo education.

You definitely shouldn't be talking about E-Peen stroke.

Kamekameman dislike incoming!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!