A good replacement for Coupons?

• Now, as usual, this is just a suggestion, we are trying to help people adjust to the game and find out if anything works :) (keep it civil)
    I think by this time, everyone notices that Coupon are of no use. Daneos already mentioned the fact that they will no longer be implemented...due to the fact that they are too P2W and are completely OP to have!

Now, I still think that the gift boxes need to give essential items that could be used by almost everyone!

THINGS GO AS FOLLOW:
    You open the box, and instead of getting an Upgrade coupan, you get 3 stones of it's kind!
    EXAMPLE: Instead of a lvl 54 pink Coupon, you get 3 lvl 53 Pink upgrade stones (I don't want to worry about making new lvl stones like 54 and such)
    Same goes for the blue coupon and on and on and on!

I know for a fact that making a pink coupon be replaced with 3 Purple Stones is very much improbable and a little over powered to have, so I made it 3 pink instead to keep it polished.

I want to see your suggestions in the comments,
    What do you think should be a good replacement of what is now useless coupons and how do you want the Gift Boxes to go around it?

• Old school player chiming in, just my personal opinion playing through all the original level caps I had the most fun with no tickets and no gift boxes and original everything like upgrading etc. I haven't felt the fear of dying in this game though leveling since 55 cap before all this handout stuff but I understand the reasoning for gift boxes they used.

• The suggestion, as stated in the first line, is to help people adjust to the game. Those people who will need adjusting are probably the newer generation of DBO players.

Your Suggestion is a good one since the removal of tickets this is a great replacement

• Great Idea
    +1

• I adjusted to the game by dying like a man.

Remove U stones from T points and NPC's. No to the gifts, that's life haha.

• I think the free upgrade stones from NPC quests are already enough as is. I've had no trouble leveling in DBO even with the coupons not working, so I think that goes to show how redundant and overpowered they were. Maybe just give us a Z32 item bag, a free pet, green Yardrat teleportation items, some 20% movement speed pots, or other things that don't directly affect the game's combat.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!