DMG/Fighter vs Swordsman

• 3522c5-1482778343.png

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/sh…ile=3522c5-1482778343.png

is it normal that fighter deals so much more damage? the fighter got a bit less p.dmg but still deal much more!
    used same equip on both chars except the sub weapon( not using % crit dmg weapons) idk why my fighter deal so much more dps.
    and another thing MY SM got 10.420 LP fighter =11.100 with SAME GEAR .... ??

and btw behind target check doesnt work correctly i´ve done it over 20 times before the damage was added and i´m always attacking from behind.

• If it's not the Fighter's stronger subweapon, I think the problem might be the order of the damage calculation, and that right now all weaponry is taken into account for every attack. This means there's more damage that gets multiplied by 3x when a Fighter crits with needles.

But yes, usually a Fighter can temporarily outdamage a Swordsman if they have insane attack speed or land criticals with their needles. Swordsmen are better at doing constant consistent damage, and can use Glaring Slash to deal 30% extra damage. (Which would've shot you up to 40k as well, assuming attributes worked correctly)

The difference in LP is simply that the Fighter has 130 CON instead of 122.

• If it's not the Fighter's stronger subweapon, I think the problem might be the order of the damage calculation, and that right now all weaponry is taken into account for every attack. This means there's more damage that gets multiplied by 3x when a Fighter crits with needles.

But yes, usually a Fighter can temporarily outdamage a Swordsman if they have insane attack speed or land criticals with their needles. Swordsmen are better at doing constant consistent damage, and can use Glaring Slash to deal 30% extra damage. (Which would've shot you up to 40k as well, assuming attributes worked correctly)

The difference in LP is simply that the Fighter has 130 CON instead of 122.

mhh yes.. problem with calculation i think that too, probably that(damage increases on crit) effect gives too much bonus for now.

and 130 to 122 con yes i noticed but idk why i have this 8 con more its the same equip :D

• You are taking the wrong attacks into consideration TBH.

1- You took easily the most OP attacks on Crit and allowed a fighter to crit with them, which would easily mess up your calculations.
    2- If you made the special effect of needles get used, how about you try the special effect of MSS, that will make it give WAY much more damage than you can prosper atm.
    3- Flash shouldn't be used in here due to the fact it isn't one of Swordsman's DAMAGING skills.
    4- The calculation should've been between MSS with the possible outcomes (Regular, and crit from behind) and SHSN with the same (Regular, and Crit) In which case, since SHSN gets the super boost of Crit and MSS gets the boost from attacking behind, MSS is easily the winner.

What I am trying to say is that it really doesn't 100% matter how much damage you can do, it is about how you make the output of the damage work.
    If you play SM but never combo FLASH and then MSS, you aren't playing right, same goes for Fighter's combos.

Either way though, I think Fighter still has a better damage output when crits are taken into action, since SM really only have 1 HUGE Crit output.

Enjoy, B4.DA.$$

• ok forget the flash for a second,
    the MSS was a crit from behind !( MSS crits not from behind are like 20k.) as you can see SHSN got still around 13k more dmg, yes just uploaded the critical hits but regular hits of SHSN are a bit better than MSS too, i can add that later

• once daneos fix damage calucation both classes will be doing less damage

Dec 18th 2016
    6050-11d751c8bc428a8fc6940327670982aa5597b793-96.png
    Kyra wrote:

I talked with @ 'Daneos yesterday, he said that this aware of it, probably will soon have a fix for it

Goves skills = Gloves upgrade + energy / phys attack base
    Subweapon skills= sub weapon upgrade + energy/ phys attack base

For those who did not understand:

If you are a turtle just remove your wand and use the ultimate super kamehameha, this is the correct damage like old dbo.

Or use a skill that requires the sub weapon without the gloves.
    [/quote]thats a relief

Damage and defense calculation Formula (Based on DBO-TW videos).

• Noticed this too i saw a fighter with literally +0 gloves and stick while i have both +8 and +7. 27 phys crit both gloves and sword and i do less damage than him lol. Hope this gets fixed soon tired of those 60k damage from fighters

Both classes will be doing less damage but fighter will still be doing more damage with the right gear imo

• DPS classes are doing 20k damage without criting, Its not balance at all.

I'm not salty, I just understand if this doesn't get fixed before Dragonball Scramble/Budokai or other any other PvP update no one will play this game because they will realize getting 1 hit by a skill is a shitty mechanic

• DPS classes are doing 20k damage without criting, Its not balance at all.
    I'm not salty, I just understand if this doesn't get fixed before Dragonball Scramble/Budokai or other any other PvP update no one will play this game because they will realize getting 1 hit by a skill is a shitty mechanic

Those guys are gonna have an advantage either way if they have high enough gear upgrades

I honestly think the old DMG calc was more P2W but that's just me tbh

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!