General prices and users greed

• Well all MMORPG´s have the same problem

The cause of this problem are 2 MAIN FACTORS and let me explain theme here, I will also give a solution.

1.- As u remain doing quest and farm, u keep earning zenies, u dont need to sellnything to other players, it means that the game its always producinng zenies all the time, the more zenies there are the less value they have, so the more zenies u will need to buy the same things
    This is a structural problems of ALL MMORPG. The main problem is that as long U and I keep playing we will continusly be creating zenies.
    The actual prices are the result of intesense farming from all of us (its called INFLATION)

2.- The lak of basic knowledge and stupidity of the average player. (im not trying to hurt anyone just let me explain)
    Example:
    I need several u70 red for my weapons.
    I farm and I get lucky, I get 1 on drop. (yea im so happy)
    Then im going to the Auction House and realize that 1 u70 red is worth 10kk
    I say to may self, (dude tha is a lot of zenies), maybe i can sell it and use the money to buy something more usefull. (this argument appears to be logic but its not logical at all)
    why?
    If u NEED several u70 red and u sell 1 at 10kk and u found someone willing to pay for it, it means that u will have to pay the same ammount as minimum in the future to buy it back, why minimum, cuz remmeber number 1 point, the game is always creating zenies, all the time,
    it means u wont be able to buy iy back for less.
    it means u will get no profit from the sell, ur purchasing power wont increases.

So why u sell them on the first place?
    this kind of behavior is super common on MMORPG. cuz most players are stupid about basic economy.
    All items worth less as ssoon u put them on SELL that is a rule, ccuz if u need an item why u sell it?

For all those peopple who sell higger than the buying price:
    That phenemeno are part of the constatn variation due the ammount of players on the server and the knowledge about prices,
    The pirce of items is mainly driven by the amount of players on server.
    The more players the more stable prices the less players the more volatile prices will become
    from every 10 exchanges u make, only 1 is proftable, the 9 remaning appear proftables but the INFALTION ocurring wont let u see ur profits.
    It means u constantly losse purchasing power.

this does not apply to cash hop items ofocurse.

More zenies = Higer prices
    Less Zenies = lower prices

How do we disssaper zenies whit out affecting players purchasing power?

SOLUTIONS.
    One ez step:

1.- Create custom NPC's shops that sell items that u will only get from drops. (like a gem shop)
    a gem shop from lvl 34 to lvl 70, and set prices for u70 red for 10kk as an exaample (numbers are just an example)
    this way if someone want to sell an u70 red for more than 10kk he wont be able to sell it cuz there is a NPC that sell them at that price, if the players wants to sell he must set a lower price than NPC.
    This way the extra zenies on the servers will bannished and there will be no inflation that drives common items to their actual prices.

2.- The same mechanic can be aplieed to any other items that reachs astronomical higer price.

Do not expect the solution can be aplpied to Cash shop, they wonnt do it on the cash shop, is the main soruce of income of the server
    they will not put to the risk their bussines.

Thumbs up

• The ONLY reason this won't work is the fact that a small percent of players use the forums to get information, so even if we stop buying there will be the unaware / new / ignorant players that will still do it.

We just say that we are a groupe in the LFP chat so they will join ( if they have a brain ) i'am talking to lvl 70 players you can't be lv70 and ingniorant

• some days ago i purcased 200cash points for the first time and a friend suggested to take green book and seel it for 450kk.
    at that point I said myself:
    hey! why not gaining a little by buying green books (worth that day 400kk at least, found more willing to buy for that price)
    so i kept buying and selling those book and selling them for less then 400 (i was gaining anyway, so).
    until yesterday that i found myself in trouble trying to sell one.
    so I decided to never buy one again. its not worth it
    The real matter for me are lvl 70s (im noob lvl 51) they are the ones making higher prices, its not the new comers.
    as example, the green books i was selling at 350kk those guys pulled them on ah for 550kk or so.
    at best i did 100kk from one of those things (its a lot, but happened just once) but these guys always wanted to gain a lot more!
    so its not a cashers or not cashers.
    im a casher (even if its just 200cp) and i am greedy, but at least i'll never sell a green book for 600kk...

saturday on the db hunt there was guys trying to sell scouters for 100kk, also one at 500kk.

wanna talk about stones?
    so white stones sometimes at 100kk each?
    every u70 at 30/20kk?
    and even the u40 stones are at least 5kk (if i dont remember wrong).
    so if you cant buy stones is just becouse of greedy lvl 70 thay wants to gain,not casher.
    how can anyone lvl 50 afford a stone at 5kk? without cashing?
    its ridiculous how I got called "scammer" just for trying to sell skill reset book at 350kk(same price as i bought) on the trade chat.
    i mean, i give u the price? u dont like it? dont buy it! as a lot already said in this thread:
    i no ones buy at that price, the prices will get lower.

the only solution would be adding a shop to buy all the objects on cpshop, with zenis.
    i mean a green book can be usefull, but at 450kk? no ones gonna use those green books, they worth so much.
    the only things that should be on cp shop are dogis and all those things that dont change the game and dont makes advantages.

probably i'll get a lot of dislikes and maybe insults for saying some things on this comment, but I dont care honestly.
    (also sorry for my english, im italian :/ )

• Well that is the probleem of supply and demand, doesnt mean a shit if eveything keeps rising and rising

Those are the retarded people im talking about, those are the estupid guys who think they are getting richer, the only thing they do is making all the rest pooer.

Thats it.

Their stupidity is stealing purchasing power from the rest.

That simple

• We need more supply :P That's why it costs so much. It's like the Eminem Jordan 4s they're worth $30,000 U.S.D It's because of how limited it is and how "Hyped" and "Popular" the shoe is that's how things get expensive even if it's like $100 to make

I agree, the drop rate for stones and item are so low so no one but bots are farming only, but now bots are being banned so the stones price are increasing because no one farming at all

• if you buy a skill reset book at 550kk or a dogi at 200/300kk is not the seller stupid...is just you.
    stop buying dogis at 200kk at they will be back at 50kk.
    its like buying a bottle of water for 100 dollars, if people keeps buying them, they'll keep selling them at this price.
    the problem is that dogis in 3 days made a +50kk at least to their price
    today i saw a goku motorcycle dogi at 370kk on AH, my eyes bleeded

• So we need to Increase DROP RATE for stones :D

Why drop stones? do you really think that there are less stones??

The problem is that people is saving stones in bank or whatever, the retain those, so it looks like if we have less

Trust me, if you want to make money and you see that the price of general stones is rising, you won't sell them, you'll save them for later

• Why drop stones? do you really think that there are less stones??
    The problem is that people is saving stones in bank or whatever, the retain those, so it looks like if we have less

Trust me, if you want to make money and you see that the price of general stones is rising, you won't sell them, you'll save them for later

Bro i farm like 5 hours at least and the drop is not even close to bee good so yeah 3 stones red or bleu for 5 hours no it's not good it need to bee increased even the best farmer of the game have shity drops

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!