To all, don't pay any money for DBOG, they can't fix the big bugs,

• To all, don't pay any money for DBOG, they can't fix the big bugs, i need to tell all friends,
    1.) Cheater can copy Zeni.
    2.) Cheater can copy all items.( O,clock, rest book..... anything )
    3.) Cheater can make +15 gear and weapon.
    4.) Cheater can get a wish anytime, even not in dragon ball hurnt.
    5.) Cheater can lv up 1LV - 70LV in 1 sec.

I was send message to Daneos, but he never to see and answer me.

• first of all im gonna disagree with u ...cuz not even single game ,at last mmo cant be hacked on that way.. im gonna tell u why :

1. DBO isnt flash game ,so u can use cheat engine and change value ,if u know all datas are u stored on DBO server not on your computer so u can change it ,at last u can change value of zenis ,copy stones ..but not for real ,cuz ur the only person who can see it..try sell that stones and u will see

2. only u can use BOTs for farming , but thats not good way ,cuz all the time u gonna be killed also ....WHERE IS FUN !!

all need to know that useing bots and all 3rd programs can harm this game , and what u gonna play next ?????

so play fair .

• why i need lie ?
    27 3 2017 picture find a problem !

• I'm just gonna argue against this by sayin' that the team can't fix these problems without donations. I mean, running a server probably isn't free, y'know? Plus, this is basically an open alpha. There's gonna be problems like bugs, exploiters, an' things that aren't coded yet. They're workin' on these. I understand if you're not willing to not donate because of the game's early stage of development, but telling everyone to not donate isn't really gonna help fix the game, ya know?

• ...Yeah, we get it. People exploit the game and use cheating devices, and you're upset about it. The team's trying to work on this issue.

Don't worry, though. The gains the hackers gain from all of their exploitin' won't carry over into the beta, as all of the data will be wiped. Hopefully there'll be a file implemented which blocks the use of third party programs on the game.

• You do realise that this is an alpha stage of development and things are being fixed at a steady rate by 1 (ONE) person.

Has the last few months of bug fixes not been enough to show you that he is working hard on it?

ALso all and any bug abusers are pointless because when we move to open-beta the server is going to be wiped so everyone will lose everything they bugged for anyway.

It's dangerous to try and tell people not to do what they want with their money and slam the developer when you actually don't have any proof.

You do realise that people can get the T1 dragonballs to wish any time at all. Others get the T2 balls and wish later when they hit level 40 for things like transformations.

I'd love to see proof of this 1 - 70 since no one on the forums has heard of it ever and no one's reported it.

easy +15 bug was patched months ago and now the BOTs are getting banned very quickly due to a new moderator being in charge of hunting them down.

I don't see how people can copy items since the items are kept server side, if you know how you should report it and the same goes for the zeni bug which another user has said it was patched a while ago.

Think before you post because your title is enough to get you a temp ban, you chose to try and persuade people not to support the project instead of a helpful warning that these things are possible and report the bugs.

You do know the guy is Asian right... not everyone speaks English or has it as their first one :P

still u can see thats korean language on items ,why its not english cuz all items are translated ..if its true why didnt post pictuares with english language

• Todo jogo contém hacker, não existe exceção, não é por isso que players vão parar de jogar, com o tempo hackers serão banidos e jogo continuará na normalidade de sempre, fazer de teste é pra teste, resolver problemas e achar defeitos para consertá-los, então para com esse mimimi e vai jogar ou pare.

Obs; Não tente influenciar os jogadores a pararem de doar e jogar.

• You should have put that into a report section thread so it's closed off to the public.

Daneos doesn't read most of the PMs he gets from regular users as he has work to do on the server. If you want to send him a message specifically you should PM @arubaru @Ayame or @GokUsama as they are the most active moderators. They can pass the message onto Daneos for you.

OK , don't trust me .
    Sleep Sleep Sleep
    Danoes check the serv, you can know what i talking.
    but i think you sleeping too.

• Hello @michaelcheng, please contact me through private message in forum so we can talk about this (we are aware of some of the issues you mention and currently working on fixes), but I'm sure your contribution will be really helpful. I am sorry Daneos hasn't reply to your message but he gets lots of em and that's why we have a staff of mods so you can communicate better with him.

I'll be waiting for your message, thank you,

Aru

• That's what i don't understand no one listen to the good player they only listen to the noob one a noob or someone who joined the server recently can't tell you if it is good or not cuz he don't even know
    and too back to you'r Post i blieve that what you are saying is true for the simple reason that you will not win any think form lieing to us Men thank you for this i really appreciate it ( you guys should use you'r brain why he could lie ? he could abuse the bug like other Buggers

BUGGER = No life noob ( yes i flame them cuz they deserve it )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!