Shadow Knight Build and skill "Curse"

• Hi, i was thinking to try shadow knight and i don't know exactly what build should i go pve or pvp.And there's a skill called "Curse" i don't exactly understand what it does if someone could explain me, that would be nice.
    Thank you.

YO
    SK (Shadow Knight)

SK well its a fun and tanky classs :D i recommend you play it if you like to be like a bastard who allmost 1 shot everyone with 1 skill anyways

Curse skill it says reduce LP cost by 215+
    well there is small tips how you can use it

you see a low hp enemie like say 2k hp left you use it you deal 3k or 2 k on him depends on his energy def
    you can also use it with a combo like - Stun - Curse - Bold Strike and Steal Life
    it will help you to make the enemie lose more hp then ever with the curse on them as debuff
    so i recommend ya to max that skill hehe ^^

for your question to go pvp or pve i would say PVP since SK is made for pvp and a bit pve but they are best with pvp
    if you wanted to go for pve i would recommend you to chosse Dark Warrior class since Dark warrior is pure pve..
    and more tanky then SK but its up to you hehe

have fun in future

• Not really superior in PVE To be honest, but it's still a decent PVP class. IT can't solo UD3 and such, which sounds weird, but we tried it before with a +15 SK.
    Their AoE is large, but its damage is not high.

Curse is a decent skill to use against Karmas and such, since they'll be only left with their attack speed, which... you have high defense rate for (and it's not proper atm).
    Aborb Life is very powerful aswell in that sense. (Draining your opponent's HP is very useful against squishy classes)

if you're going PVE, go DW, they are the Machine of the game!

• Not really superior in PVE To be honest, but it's still a decent PVP class. IT can't solo UD3 and such, which sounds weird, but we tried it before with a +15 SK.

Curse is a decent skill to use against Karmas and such, since they'll be only left with their attack speed, which... you have high defense rate for (and it's not proper atm).
    Aborb Life is very powerful aswell in that sense. (Draining your opponent's HP is very useful against squishy classes)

Gues you and me have different builds/playstyles then.

• I will have to agree with b4dass here, DW have the perfect kit to take on mulitple mobs at once and keep the aggro on them very easily.

Sk doesn't have the skill kit to actually be good in tanking out large groups of mobs. SK is one of the best in 1v1 matches however.

If you are aiming for PvP budokai, go SK.
    If you are aiming for PvE dungeons, go DW.

• Also, just to clarify, DW are NOT PHYSICAL
    The only 3 physical attacks you should have are:
    1- Sharp Furious Fits (Main Warrior skill)
    2- Whirlwind
    3- Deep Strike

The physical attacks are literally of no use, you'll quickly realize, you only use them as place holders for your Energy Attacks!

AND YES! SPECIAL BEAM CANNON IS GOOD XD

• This is a bit ON / OFF topic I apologise in advance.

I keep seeing these posts and advices you guys give, which by the way thank you so much for the input you guys make with information it helped me a lot searching through the forum, but I do have a quick question. I keep seeing that class is great for PVP the other great for PVE... but is there any class that rocks both PVE and PVP ?

• This is a bit ON / OFF topic I apologise in advance.

I keep seeing these posts and advices you guys give, which by the way thank you so much for the input you guys make with information it helped me a lot searching through the forum, but I do have a quick question. I keep seeing that class is great for PVP the other great for PVE... but is there any class that rocks both PVE and PVP ?

Well, you won't have both at full power, the best thing you can do if you wanna get the 100% is to focus in one, pvp or pve.

Anyway Shadow knight is a good hibrid class is really op so you won't have any trouble, we are just talking about the best pvp with good pve skills.

Not really superior in PVE To be honest, but it's still a decent PVP class. IT can't solo UD3 and such, which sounds weird, but we tried it before with a +15 SK.

Yeah if you wan't pve go DW, i'm using one and is really good for ud and such, you have more lp and defences, skill for regen (draconic force) that nobody uses because interfiers with a constitution buff from majin, then you have dragon punishment for a full lp restore.

The best thing is that you can go full tank and be op for dungeons, or choose to go hibrid and still be really good.
    The dark warrior has a good amount a posible variations, i think that is a perfect class to try different things (build, gear).

• Deception + Violent Slice + self destruction Wave is much more deadly then any DW can do at endgame content.
    Maybe in 100% SOLO DW is easier, however endgame pve content is teamwork, wich SK excells at.

Eitherway,to excell in PvE or PvP, requires a dedicated build (for any class)

• Deception + Violent Slice + self destruction Wave is much more deadly then any DW can do at endgame content.
    Maybe in 100% SOLO DW is easier, however endgame pve content is teamwork, wich SK excells at.

Eitherway,to excell in PvE or PvP, requires a dedicated build (for any class)

1 Demon Wave outweighs that Damage, unless we talking that you hit both Crits, which is highly unlikely :( And even if you do, that takes about 5-6 seconds to do, where DWs can just take 2.5 Seconds to kill the mobs (Demon Wave with 1sec cast and 1 sec animation, plus direct Energy Seige, which kills all the mobs, so we don't need to talk about the animation duration if everything is already dead)

DW AoE attacks are Easily better.
    Demon Wave does like 1K DoT damage on lvl 69 mobs with a +5 lvl 60 weapon... I saw it infront of me
    Its damage (especially in Dungeons) IS INSANE. You can literally do the UD3 HARD entrance with the DW Combo (Demon Wave, Special Beam Cannon, and Energy Seige) And you don't even need high upgraded weapons. Unlike SK, who would die quickly because of their low Physical DEF (Compared to DW, of coarse! DW has the 685 and the 989 over the SK, and they also have the 1788 which they can use for such occasions.)
    DW buffs on their own give you about as much Physical DEF as a regular SK will have (3.5k-4.5k)

I don't know what kind of SK you're running, but I asked for an SK in UD3 Hard, and he sadly died in the first run (He has +15 Axe, +15 Gloves, and +15 Pants, Dunno if there are other +15.... though it's highly likely that he does!)

SK is one of the classes that sadly don't excel in Teamwork.
    All of their Attacks are just to HOG the mobs (which DW can easily do better with Energy Seige) or do high Damage on 1 Target (unless they are a boss...inwhich case...why would you want the 1 target attacks :( )

DW on the otherhand, can utilize everything in their kit to help their team, from extreme tanking to giving DEF to teammates.
    There is no question about it, DW is the best PvE Class hands down! People can debate for Turtles or Plasmas or even Cranes, but the fact is, DW still reigns supreme to all!

I am not here to BUTCHER SK and say their bad, I never said that!
    They are a Godly PVP class and a DECENT PvE Class, they just lack the PvE Skills that makes them better that DW.

• Self destruction wave is the same damage type as Superkame from turtles, if wear like 33% crit glove+axe it does apeshit dmg
    Its a nice combo with violent slice damage+stun, because of the charging time self destruction wave has.
    I had it in TW, and once i turn 70 here on SK i will simply show u xD
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4911/

^Woah shit, Daneos implemented legendary lvl 70 drops? :O

What more can I say besides.... FINALLY (ya lazy ass bastard)

• for the guys who are saying that sk is better at pve then DW YOU GUYS NEVER SEE DW? come on guys don't bee dumbs DW is OP TANK huge M.def Insane Regeneration huge agroo !!! it is just a bit hard to lvl up until lvl 50 cuz no skills -_- but it is really powerfull once you are lvl 70 and for the best Hybride Class is the PLASMA with plasama u can grinnd you can go solo or groupe pvp peopole don't five plasma the chance he deserve!! what is a bit sad is the fact that peopole go only for SK FIGHTER TURTUL SM and other classes are underated the most underated one is that POKO !! in all server 10 - 20 main POKO !!!

• Self destruction wave is the same damage type as Superkame from turtles, if wear like 33% crit glove+axe it does apeshit dmg
    Its a nice combo with violent slice damage+stun, because of the charging time self destruction wave has.
    I had it in TW, and once i turn 70 here on SK i will simply show u xD
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4911/

don't need crit on axe if you use violent silence and self destruction cuz it stack with golves

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!