ITS NOT A THREAD

• so you guys wanna remouve the coupons too ? i agree about the fact that it give good item instatly but remeber that it was pertty expensive for lvl 70 and lvl 29 !! and the coupouns aren't for ever and you can use coupon only on not upgraded item so i think that it is fair you will pay like 200kk for a +15 item for 1 week

• This was already decided over a year ago. Coupons are going to be removed no matter what anyone says now.

so you guys wanna remouve the coupons too ? i agree about the fact that it give good item instatly but remeber that it was pertty expensive for lvl 70 and lvl 29 !! and the coupouns aren't for ever and you can use coupon only on not upgraded item so i think that it is fair you will pay like 200kk for a +15 item for 1 week

• You'll be able to read up on that yourself via this thread :

Global Update Thread

Also as stated by Daneos and other moderators previously. Every Cash shop item except from aesthetic or unrelated to game-play items will be removed and made so that you can get then in-game another way. Thus removing the P2W aspect.

hi can you pleas tell mee what else got removed too pleas thanks !!

• @TheProdige assuming everything goes correctly, Whitestones wll be removed from the cash shop and put as a reward for events (Specific activities).

Coupons were made inactive since day-1, so MAYBE @Daneos can make a small replacement for the Coupons (maybe like 3 Blue and 3 Reds around the level of the coupons) so it doesn't become too powerful and not TOO USELESS either.

• did he talk about the attack speed ? any way i don't feel that the game is even close to bee p2w it is not p2w at all you can't play 2 hours day and say that it is hard to get zenie

Stop whine and deal with it. All the Grinders will make the Prices up and all the buguser and such will have thous Coupons up for Turnaments and such. It's better without em.

• Stop whine and deal with it. All the Grinders will make the Prices up and all the buguser and such will have thous Coupons up for Turnaments and such. It's better without em.

You talk like someone that never grind in his whole life !! do you think that it is easy to get stones ? you can grind for 6 hours for 0 stone or grind 20 min for 5 stones it is hard to get stones but i still think that the prices of the stones are just overpiced and i don't agree with them but let mee tell you somthing it is not only stones who are expensive all items are expensive !!

• You talk like someone that never grind in his whole life !! do you think that it is easy to get stones ? you can grind for 6 hours for 0 stone or grind 20 min for 5 stones it is hard to get stones but i still think that the prices of the stones are just overpiced and i don't agree with them but let mee tell you somthing it is not only stones who are expensive all items are expensive !!

You never have done the hardest Raid-Instance for a year with 24 people just to get your full equipt.
    Don't talk high up, son.
    Grind and get it. Of course you got to be level 70 to be even able to get it and in the meanwhile you'll get some other cool stuff, which you could sell.

• @TheProdige this guy clearly doesn't know you in-game bro, just leave em alone.

back to your original point, Attack Speed still needs some fixing. (You can get much quicker than you can ATM (It became very visible with the Legendary 25-26% speed weapons))

The game atm is pretty P2W because of the whitestones, but since we know these will be removed, it would make more sense that the game won't really be THAT p2w.

P2W in DBO is not like some P2W games (you can pay to get super powerful items that no one else can get)
    The P2W factor is that you pay to make your life muuuuuuuch easier! You can hunt for a few hours and get a stone or a good legendary to sell and then you can get decent money. Though, if you cash, you can get about that much money or more in like 5 minutes because you just bought a whitestone! That's the P2W.

Anyways, zeni doesn't seem to be a huge issue anymore really, most players who hunt enough or craft enough are getting enough money and are happy with their Zeni.

• hi , don't you think that if he will get of this items for CP the server wouldn't get enough monney ? i don't wanna lose this game any more bro

You never have done the hardest Raid-Instance for a year with 24 people just to get your full equipt.Don't talk high up, son.
    Grind and get it. Of course you got to be level 70 to be even able to get it and in the meanwhile you'll get some other cool stuff, which you could sell.

Hi Orim , bro what i just wanted to say is that someone who never grinded can't know how hard \ easy is to get stones know like 70 % of lvl 70 players have more then 1kkk but yoou know what ? with this monney you can't buy interesting item ( btw interesting item for mee is +9 armor 28-27 con or higher ) or karma mask with +10 -27 26% or higher so yeah evrey boddy is rich but no one is really reach i don't know if you understanded what i mean ^^ any way have fun i didn't wanna bee rude with you !!peace

• Really? things are soo much nicer to have or use when you've earned them. I'd participate in all events just because it'll be fun. Like the upcoming CM ones. i don't care much about winning, i just want to join in for fun :P

Despite it being harder to get whitestones, people will still pay a ton of money to sell Dogis in order TO GET whitestones since they're too lazy to do some events and such to get stones!

• @B4.DA.$$ Look: i understand, that everyone want the best gear, the bestspots, the best optitions, low prices and most don't want to do something for it. That's not how it works and won't work.
    If even 50% of all 70's would grind for stones atleast for 1 hour, we all would have alot of u70 stones in the game/auction/banked.

hi , there is classes that are almost imposible to grind with them and personnaly i know all the farmers of the game and trust mee they all farm 4 hours a day at least , the probelems of the stones are :
    1- the drop rate : if there is more stones in AH the price will down ex : i grind for 5 hours sometimes i get nothing somtimes it is 4 red \ bleu some times i get 1 purpul 1 green and like 5 red / bleu ( wich is the rarest ) if for 5 hours i get 7-10 stones the price will get down
    2- the buggers = the buggers and the bot users have too many zenie like 50kkk annd they have tooo many stones too so they controle the prices
    3- the community that is too greed

Solutions
    1- increase drop rate
    2- don't buy and just boycote
    3- creat pnj that control the price ( i don't like this idea cuz the stones will gonna bee too cheap and farmers will have less monney and the price of other item will keep up ) if we use this ideaa it will bee for all items
    hope i was enough clear thanks for reading^^

• Wait for the lvl 70 end game dungeons.
    • Have an antibot system (maybe even the same system as the afk check from original dbo) to minimize these botters.
    • The community itself needs to change, daneos can't do anything about this. If the community doesn't support eachother and only is out to milk others out then this game is ready to fall. There should be a price check upon the forums to see how much an item has been sold or bought for(kinda like the same system runescape uses) so that the community can get an idea of what a fair price actually is.
  • i can't do more that what i'am doing know i do sell the cheaper price stones and stuff in this whole server so yeah i'am doing my best i can't do any thing alone i have made a topic to creat a aliance for stones seller but no one see the topic

• @B4.DA.$$ Look: i understand, that everyone want the best gear, the bestspots, the best optitions, low prices and most don't want to do something for it. That's not how it works and won't work.
    If even 50% of all 70's would grind for stones atleast for 1 hour, we all would have alot of u70 stones in the game/auction/banked.

With all honesty, that's not at all correct.

It would take everyone atleast 2 hours to get decent enough stones.

Alot of level 70s hunt, but they gave up because they don't get enough stones to make money out of it!
    HELL, Hunting is supposed to be the best (non-casher) way to earn money. Yet, right now, crafting is much more profitable!

I hunt from time to time, but crafting totally overshadows the profit of hunting. Hunting is Boring and long and now it's not good enough to waste time on.

I craft about 10kk Zeni everyday and see what I get! I regularly get enough items to make about 20kk+ Zeni (10kk Profit over the used money)
    I also OFTEN hit the jackpot with a very good item (28 FOC gloves, 27% Stick and such) and so I get over 50kk one day (about 2-4 times a week).

I can keep this going but I would rather not. Fact is, we don't have a high enough droprate for a 1 stone per hour type of hunting schedule. 1 Hour would almost be useless to most hunters. It's the Extreme times that count.

PS: If the lvl 70 dungeons and such hit, we would either need to lower the stone droprate or further mess with the upgrading system (which is something I do not recommend when there aren't enough accessible back-up plans)

• I have yet to see a person telling me "I didn't use coupons because I wanted a challenge" While also being a pro.
    You're given something great that you can utilize, use it however you like.

Also, that's not EVEN a point in the conversation. IF you say "Coupons are for Noobs" and crap like that....THEY ARE STILL THERE. You can still use them and you can still get very powerful items instantly!

The guild I was in, Emperor, would kick you if they found out you used tickets. :O

Tickets have always been complete trash. Only thing they were decent for was leveling (the gift box tickets).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!